Unanswered topicsActive topics

RED EK4 "100% NA Juice"

Proud of your ride ? Share your pride and joy with the rest of us here
User avatar
SS2000
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 6063
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006

Postby SS2000 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:38 pm

2-thumb up for yr car 8) :wink:

User avatar
R3Dvtec
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008
Location: Jakarta

Postby R3Dvtec » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:02 am

killersupra wrote:I also have one big gun, I carry it everywhere I go lol

"great guns comes with great responsibility" remember that brother..

IThunk wrote:swee!!!!

Kam sia bro... :o :o
and no real guns,
guns are for the weak & coward..
be cool not be a fool..

EK4_JO wrote:tat's a ek3 isit? nicely done...next plan to TC?

thanks.. yes, that's an EK3.7. hehee.. still wanna try maximised d16 on NA.. still new to honda.. I am a die hard EVOlutionist..

slow pok wrote:nice car u have! more comming in ?? CF hood ? GT wing ? hahas! cheers !

GT wings & CF hood are too overkill, i have only order my type R mugen wings..
will install in 2 weeks..

pioneerpc wrote:u think everybody like u meh?

like what brother? hehe..

SS2000 wrote:2-thumb up for yr car 8) :wink:

thanks for your thumbs brother..
any brothers here.. next time you come to jakarta, pm me so i can take u for a test spin..

latest news..
my RHC have recently instal HHO inject system.. i use double tube with t-joint into my CAI, while the replace the vacuum to a greddy oil catch..

so far so fast, enjoy the HHO rush when flooring my gas to the max..

pict updating this weekends..

Next..
Type R mugen Wings (custom height), interior leather wrap, full sound proofing..

final..
final dyno with piggyback change to dastek Q, body detailing & perfection, full body repaint (red hot)..

Let's race..
Image
M O R E J U I C E , M O R E $$$$$$... damn!

User avatar
slow pok
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008

Postby slow pok » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:29 pm

R3Dvtec wrote:
killersupra wrote:I also have one big gun, I carry it everywhere I go lol

"great guns comes with great responsibility" remember that brother..

IThunk wrote:swee!!!!

Kam sia bro... :o :o
and no real guns,
guns are for the weak & coward..
be cool not be a fool..

EK4_JO wrote:tat's a ek3 isit? nicely done...next plan to TC?

thanks.. yes, that's an EK3.7. hehee.. still wanna try maximised d16 on NA.. still new to honda.. I am a die hard EVOlutionist..

slow pok wrote:nice car u have! more comming in ?? CF hood ? GT wing ? hahas! cheers !

GT wings & CF hood are too overkill, i have only order my type R mugen wings..
will install in 2 weeks..

pioneerpc wrote:u think everybody like u meh?

like what brother? hehe..

SS2000 wrote:2-thumb up for yr car 8) :wink:

thanks for your thumbs brother..
any brothers here.. next time you come to jakarta, pm me so i can take u for a test spin..

latest news..
my RHC have recently instal HHO inject system.. i use double tube with t-joint into my CAI, while the replace the vacuum to a greddy oil catch..

so far so fast, enjoy the HHO rush when flooring my gas to the max..

pict updating this weekends..

Next..
Type R mugen Wings (custom height), interior leather wrap, full sound proofing..

final..
final dyno with piggyback change to dastek Q, body detailing & perfection, full body repaint (red hot)..

Let's race..


WA!!! bro
u like that never mind de
u take ppl for a spin didn't take me for a spin :cry: !!! hahas :lol: :lol:
but bro wanna let u know, i always go to jakata, due to my family is there
so i go bac every year.....


Image[/quote]

User avatar
R3Dvtec
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008
Location: Jakarta

Postby R3Dvtec » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:14 am

dun worry bro, anytime you want to feel the rush..

just letme know..
Image

M O R E J U I C E , M O R E $$$$$$... damn!

User avatar
slow pok
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008

Postby slow pok » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:18 pm

R3Dvtec wrote:dun worry bro, anytime you want to feel the rush..

just letme know..


hahas bro
this coming sch holiday i'm going to indonesia(as usual).......
free to show me yr beauty??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 18450
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004
Location: Where the sun rise

Postby killersupra » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:16 pm

Enjoy your trip bro :D
C-Rex Revival
Image

User avatar
R3Dvtec
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008
Location: Jakarta

Postby R3Dvtec » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:32 pm

slow pok wrote:
R3Dvtec wrote:dun worry bro, anytime you want to feel the rush..

just letme know..


hahas bro
this coming sch holiday i'm going to indonesia(as usual).......
free to show me yr beauty??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


anytime.. just PM me..
Image

M O R E J U I C E , M O R E $$$$$$... damn!

User avatar
slow pok
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008

Postby slow pok » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:45 pm

killersupra wrote:Enjoy your trip bro :D

lols, bro....
maybe going , but maybe not
must ask my dad if not he angry.....later say" my collora don't wanna sit , still must ran to jakata ride civic" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
slow pok
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008

Postby slow pok » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:47 pm

R3Dvtec wrote:
slow pok wrote:
R3Dvtec wrote:dun worry bro, anytime you want to feel the rush..

just letme know..


hahas bro
this coming sch holiday i'm going to indonesia(as usual).......
free to show me yr beauty??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


anytime.. just PM me..

bro, pai seh ley.....ask people drive me..... :cry: :cry:
Image

User avatar
R3Dvtec
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008
Location: Jakarta

Postby R3Dvtec » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:24 pm

slow pok wrote:
R3Dvtec wrote:
slow pok wrote:
R3Dvtec wrote:dun worry bro, anytime you want to feel the rush..

just letme know..


hahas bro
this coming sch holiday i'm going to indonesia(as usual).......
free to show me yr beauty??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


anytime.. just PM me..

bro, pai seh ley.....ask people drive me..... :cry: :cry:


dun be like a sisi.. and be sure you have the guts to ride with me.... :D :D :D
Image

M O R E J U I C E , M O R E $$$$$$... damn!

User avatar
slow pok
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008

Postby slow pok » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:20 pm

R3Dvtec wrote:
slow pok wrote:
R3Dvtec wrote:
slow pok wrote:
R3Dvtec wrote:dun worry bro, anytime you want to feel the rush..

just letme know..


hahas bro
this coming sch holiday i'm going to indonesia(as usual).......
free to show me yr beauty??? :lol: :lol: :lol:


anytime.. just PM me..

bro, pai seh ley.....ask people drive me..... :cry: :cry:


dun be like a sisi.. and be sure you have the guts to ride with me.... :D :D :D


lols.... :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
pioneerpc
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator
Posts: 10447
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007
Location: opp. mobil

Postby pioneerpc » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:13 am

:shock:
ESI 2010-2012
Fit 2012-2013
DC5 2013-2014
Colt R 2014-2014
EK4 2014-2016
Wrx 2016-2017
Jazz 2017-2017
GTI 2017 -

ekkel
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006
Location: East Kia

Postby ekkel » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:55 am

i like yr tail lights may i know where u get them from?
VTEC roARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

User avatar
R3Dvtec
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008
Location: Jakarta

Postby R3Dvtec » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:02 pm

ekkel wrote:i like yr tail lights may i know where u get them from?


i got it from here in jarkarta..there are a few models but i like this one..
damage around 200SGD after conversion..

note// bulbs not included//

:)
Image

M O R E J U I C E , M O R E $$$$$$... damn!

User avatar
slow pok
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 247
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008

Postby slow pok » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:36 pm

bro...
still no news yet ??
its been so long u posted here but no update yet ar ??
hahas
hope to see what u have !! :lol:
Image


Return to “SHC Car Pics Gallery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest