Unanswered topics Active topics

OBIT dyno chart

Civic model year 2000 -2005

Based on the result, how would u rate this mod?

1) Impressive!
49%
2) errr...ok lah
22%
3) could be better
8%
4) save your money bro...
5%
5) No comments
16%

Total votes: 37

keavze
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Re: Comments on OBIT from BMW Forum

Post by keavze » Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:58 pm

hkfung wrote: oBIT christmas here i come :lol:
so... this will be yr FIRST mod for yr GT? :wink:

hkfung
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by hkfung » Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:16 pm

Neurosis2 wrote:
hkfung wrote:
Deadkookaburra wrote:here are some comments and short reviews of OBIT from BMW.SG.forum:

"All in all, i am happy with what I paid for even though figures dont tell much. It is the overall driving experience that has improved tremedously.

Cheers!

Just installed obit yesterday and since the moment it left the workshop, I've been smiling ever since. It certainly has made my car (e39) much a more responsive. I had my pulley done 1 yr ago and love the feel of a lighter pick-up and now I am re-living the feeling again, except this time is at least 2 times better

Now must change driving habit, else wife will wonder why I'm always gunning the car and so heavy footed hehehehe.....

I'll tell her it's not my fault but the computer is acting on me.....

Eveything else remains...just using electronics to gain 10bhp is quite good liao...again depending on how big your capacity is too.

What you gain is a more drivable car as the torque has been increase and more easily reachable....VANOS like VTEC need to be rev before power can be attained. What the ECU does is that it lowers the bar...so you can reach the power easier.

If you looking to gain 40% more power over stock using electronics....the only way to do it is force induction. (meaning that car is a force induction before you install ECU)

well... after installing the OBIT, the car certainly feels much more responsive.

my mum drives a 330 too...
for someone like her who knows nothing abt automobiles n uses her car just to go to the market...
and yet she can feel the big difference when driving my car... it says quite a lot for the OBIT chip.."
oBIT christmas here i come :lol:
u joining for the bulk buy? if u joining then i add u into the list...
sorry for the confusion....was suanning our mr.organiser on obit.....

mrblackpiggy
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by mrblackpiggy » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:01 pm

hkfung wrote:
Deadkookaburra wrote:here are some comments and short reviews of OBIT from BMW.SG.forum:

"All in all, i am happy with what I paid for even though figures dont tell much. It is the overall driving experience that has improved tremedously.

Cheers!

Just installed obit yesterday and since the moment it left the workshop, I've been smiling ever since. It certainly has made my car (e39) much a more responsive. I had my pulley done 1 yr ago and love the feel of a lighter pick-up and now I am re-living the feeling again, except this time is at least 2 times better

Now must change driving habit, else wife will wonder why I'm always gunning the car and so heavy footed hehehehe.....

Eveything else remains...just using electronics to gain 10bhp is quite good liao...again depending on how big your capacity is too.

What you gain is a more drivable car as the torque has been increase and more easily reachable....VANOS like VTEC need to be rev before power can be attained. What the ECU does is that it lowers the bar...so you can reach the power easier.

If you looking to gain 40% more power over stock using electronics....the only way to do it is force induction. (meaning that car is a force induction before you install ECU)

well... after installing the OBIT, the car certainly feels much more responsive.

for someone like her who knows nothing abt automobiles n uses her car just to go to the market...
and yet she can feel the big difference when driving my car... it says quite a lot for the OBIT chip.."
WOW!!! aunty go market to do marketing use 330... 8) 8) 8)
live life to the fullest... never know what will happen tomorrow or day after... most impt'ly, never regrets.... cheerz!!!!
NeveR WaS NeVeR wIlL....

Neurosis2
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Neurosis2 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:29 pm

hkfung wrote:
Neurosis2 wrote:
hkfung wrote: oBIT christmas here i come :lol:
u joining for the bulk buy? if u joining then i add u into the list...
sorry for the confusion....was suanning our mr.organiser on obit.....
ohhhhhhhhh.... so sorry.....

7Marlboroman
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by 7Marlboroman » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:29 am

hkfung wrote:

Cheers!

bro...you got your ride liao???

hkfung
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by hkfung » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:11 am

7Marlboroman wrote: bro...you got your ride liao???
silly grining ever since :lol:

7Marlboroman
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by 7Marlboroman » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:12 am

hkfung wrote:
7Marlboroman wrote: bro...you got your ride liao???
silly grining ever since :lol:
COOL!!!

hondatyper
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Obit vs Emanage

Post by hondatyper » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:58 pm

rayleh wrote:Jon, Obit got more functions than Unichip so should be better. All Bros should go for it since unlimited tuning and chip mod should be one of the best mod, wouldn't regret. :wink:
Hi how abt obit vs emanage?