Unanswered topics Active topics

hi any lobang to fix ICE

Share your In-Car Entertainment passion here.
superboys
Idling
Idling
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:55 pm

hi any lobang to fix ICE

Post by superboys » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:39 am

hi honda member,

my bro got ICE unit to give me.... any idea how much does its cost to fix into my new ride? any good place to introduces? thanks in advance...

User avatar
Tas
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 6:02 pm
Location: Choa Chu Kang St 51
Contact:

Post by Tas » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:56 am

bro, you can drive to SHUN LI building locate at kakis bukit. there's a audio shop call JM Audio, installation and workmanship, plus tuning is good. Perhaps u can give a try, mine is done there as well.
Image
Nothing in e world has ever been accomplished without PASSION and LOVE

User avatar
ashley
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:15 pm
Location: Automobile Megamart : Ace Automobile

Re: hi any lobang to fix ICE

Post by ashley » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:39 am

superboys wrote:hi honda member,

my bro got ICE unit to give me.... any idea how much does its cost to fix into my new ride? any good place to introduces? thanks in advance...
Bro you can try carsounds at amk autopoint 4th floor unit 10.

my current new ride is there waiting for the st up to be done..
Pretty good i dare say since quite a fair bit of my customers do with them resulting in i myself getting poison too lol
I.C.E Setup on my Fit09
Eclipse 7200, Audison VRX 4.3 (chrome shadow) and VRX 1.5 (chrome shadow), Hertz Millie MLK 165, Hertz Millie ML165 10" Sub.

SXporte
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: east

Post by SXporte » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Tas wrote:bro, you can drive to SHUN LI building locate at kakis bukit. there's a audio shop call JM Audio, installation and workmanship, plus tuning is good. Perhaps u can give a try, mine is done there as well.
do u have the number? i'm finding place to install also.. :)

User avatar
ashley
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:15 pm
Location: Automobile Megamart : Ace Automobile

Post by ashley » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:42 am

SXporte wrote:
Tas wrote:bro, you can drive to SHUN LI building locate at kakis bukit. there's a audio shop call JM Audio, installation and workmanship, plus tuning is good. Perhaps u can give a try, mine is done there as well.
do u have the number? i'm finding place to install also.. :)
bro look for adam
94508122

webpage

http://www.carsounds.com.sg/shop/

pretty transparent in terms of price.
You can quote my name after your enquiry for set up and pricing and see whether he can give better price after that ;)

Anyway my car is still there doing up the carbon fiber and tuning, 3 weeks liao....
I.C.E Setup on my Fit09
Eclipse 7200, Audison VRX 4.3 (chrome shadow) and VRX 1.5 (chrome shadow), Hertz Millie MLK 165, Hertz Millie ML165 10" Sub.

SXporte
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 3:16 pm
Location: east

Post by SXporte » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:49 am

ashley wrote:
SXporte wrote:
Tas wrote:bro, you can drive to SHUN LI building locate at kakis bukit. there's a audio shop call JM Audio, installation and workmanship, plus tuning is good. Perhaps u can give a try, mine is done there as well.
do u have the number? i'm finding place to install also.. :)
bro look for adam
94508122

webpage

http://www.carsounds.com.sg/shop/

pretty transparent in terms of price.
You can quote my name after your enquiry for set up and pricing and see whether he can give better price after that ;)

Anyway my car is still there doing up the carbon fiber and tuning, 3 weeks liao....
k.. thanx!! :D

User avatar
ashley
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:15 pm
Location: Automobile Megamart : Ace Automobile

Post by ashley » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:21 pm

SXporte wrote:
ashley wrote:
SXporte wrote: do u have the number? i'm finding place to install also.. :)
bro look for adam
94508122

webpage

http://www.carsounds.com.sg/shop/

pretty transparent in terms of price.
You can quote my name after your enquiry for set up and pricing and see whether he can give better price after that ;)

Anyway my car is still there doing up the carbon fiber and tuning, 3 weeks liao....
k.. thanx!! :D
my pleasure bro ;)
I.C.E Setup on my Fit09
Eclipse 7200, Audison VRX 4.3 (chrome shadow) and VRX 1.5 (chrome shadow), Hertz Millie MLK 165, Hertz Millie ML165 10" Sub.

User avatar
whiteac
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:17 pm
Location: Woodlands

Re: hi any lobang to fix ICE

Post by whiteac » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 pm

superboys wrote:hi honda member,

my bro got ICE unit to give me.... any idea how much does its cost to fix into my new ride? any good place to introduces? thanks in advance...
Chuan sing at toh guan....Pro ICE shop
Regards,
Ken
Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!
http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=kentan76

User avatar
Accordfreak
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:40 pm

Post by Accordfreak » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:41 pm

what about the chuan sing at serrangoon? Any good?
Once a Honda, always a Honda.
Pressure Forward.

Enegizer
2000rpm
2000rpm
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 1:30 am

Post by Enegizer » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:52 am

6th storey sim lim tower carpark.

open air open space, good view, but u need to go early & que up :)

reasonably priced, they can do sound proofing on door, boot wheel arch as well.

depends on wat ur putting in, 2-3hrs for the neat cabling job.

no audio tuning service. u need to bring / buy ur own cables from downstair.

after 5pm is $1.50 per entry. before that about $2 per hr.
default

User avatar
poserwoo
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:03 am
Location: in your drives

Post by poserwoo » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:25 pm

Enegizer wrote:6th storey sim lim tower carpark.

open air open space, good view, but u need to go early & que up :)

reasonably priced, they can do sound proofing on door, boot wheel arch as well.

depends on wat ur putting in, 2-3hrs for the neat cabling job.

no audio tuning service. u need to bring / buy ur own cables from downstair.

after 5pm is $1.50 per entry. before that about $2 per hr.
This type of installer is meant for realli budget type...no hassle installing...most ppl get their stuffs downstair i go up to install.
Image
Dun Wait For Things To Happan, Make It Happens

User avatar
jefferyjoel
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:15 pm

Post by jefferyjoel » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:10 pm

poserwoo wrote:
Enegizer wrote:6th storey sim lim tower carpark.

open air open space, good view, but u need to go early & que up :)

reasonably priced, they can do sound proofing on door, boot wheel arch as well.

depends on wat ur putting in, 2-3hrs for the neat cabling job.

no audio tuning service. u need to bring / buy ur own cables from downstair.

after 5pm is $1.50 per entry. before that about $2 per hr.
This type of installer is meant for realli budget type...no hassle installing...most ppl get their stuffs downstair i go up to install.
Hi, any kind soul haf the contact no for this installer? Went during lunch but find no one there. Wanna install a underseat active subwoofer, any idea of the installation cost?

SMS me if possible,txs!

Jeff 92335493

winnieqin73
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by winnieqin73 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.This will absolutely going to help me in my projects .









______________________________________________________________________
Sheath Wedding Dresses|Black Junior Bridesmaid Dresses|Maternity Wedding Dresses|Classic Bridesmaid Dresses|Bridesmaid Dresses
winnieqinjiaxin

jacktimo
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by jacktimo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:04 pm

what about the chuan sing at serrangoon? Any good?




______________________________________________________________
WOW Gold|Wow Gold Kaufen|GW2 Gold|FIFA 13 Coins

User avatar
AlanZ
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by AlanZ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:27 pm

[quote="jacktimo"]what about the chuan sing at serrangoon? Any good?


Depends on the installer as they have a few
Image

Post Reply