Exclusive corner for SHC West side members
Lazyvan
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Lazyvan » Thu May 22, 2008 8:27 pm

rexwong79 wrote:
Lazyvan wrote:
Damn... I love your signature.
Hey dude...you are suppose to congrats this thread starter and help him on his ride...

Not to look at my signature...

Anyway you want one?I make one bigger than mine one for ya...Cheers!!! :lol: :lol:
Nice... Please do send me to my e-mail without those sensoring thing.

Thanks...
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/345997/pub_taiwan/

Jugs lover in Cleavage on demand

Lazyvan
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Re: Been looking and finally got my ESI

Post by Lazyvan » Thu May 22, 2008 8:33 pm

pioneerpc wrote:
Lazyvan wrote:
gogg3r wrote:Hi bros and sis around, I finally got my car after contemplating over it for a long while. But then, got quite a few problems that showed up. Can anyone help out from the west side? =)

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

But here it is for the moment!

Cheers!
Based on wat you said, be prepared to welcome nighmares. Few hundreds are not enough to rectify these problems. No joke...

since you live in the west, look for pioneerpc aka Wilson. He can help you along the way.
woah.. no wonder i have been sneezing.. wth..
NOEL! ask ivan for help in poison.. his eg6 heard was a monster!! too bad i join too late, didnt get to see it perform..
keke..
Monster??? No way... After spent so much on repair, no money to mod.

Lazyvan
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Re: Been looking and finally got my ESI

Post by Lazyvan » Thu May 22, 2008 8:40 pm

gogg3r, Binqin was right. If your engine gave you so much problem, dun repair individually. buy a half cut D16 to replace. Workshop-wise, can go to EG folder for referral. If got extra money, straight away "enhance" your new engine before mount into your car. Anyway, new engine dun just plug and play. Workshop still have to dismantle, do something then mount back. Thus, can take this time and do something naughty. You'll save lots of labour cost if you have to do them slowly, one at a time. Cheers...

gogg3r
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by gogg3r » Mon May 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Paiseh paiseh. I AWOL from this thread a long time. Got too many things happening that got problem with my life also. Haha.

Okay, about having a halfcut engine, how much would it roughly cost? I need something like a price estimate so that can set aside the money la.

Oh yeah, and I found out that my IAT power line is running with too much voltage. VTEC also faulty. Die already la.

@ pioneerpc: Haha. Sneeze for what? I not talking bad behind your back leh. See, I still good hearted link back to the other thread in EG forum. Basket, going to get tekan by you. After the car is repaired, feel like adding in a lot of things. Sure die by your words. I thinking of going malaysia to do HID and analogue meters. Help help la... =)

@ lazyvan: When you say enhance... Something in that word kind of scare me leh. Macham like will kena caught by TP one fine day and ka-ching! Money fly out of my pocket. But if I get caught now, I also got problem. The workshop told me that my exhaust looks damn big. And like a straight through.
Erotic is using a feather
Horny is using the chicken

Lazyvan
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Lazyvan » Mon May 26, 2008 9:03 pm

gogg3r wrote:Paiseh paiseh. I AWOL from this thread a long time. Got too many things happening that got problem with my life also. Haha.

Okay, about having a halfcut engine, how much would it roughly cost? I need something like a price estimate so that can set aside the money la.

Oh yeah, and I found out that my IAT power line is running with too much voltage. VTEC also faulty. Die already la.

@ pioneerpc: Haha. Sneeze for what? I not talking bad behind your back leh. See, I still good hearted link back to the other thread in EG forum. Basket, going to get tekan by you. After the car is repaired, feel like adding in a lot of things. Sure die by your words. I thinking of going malaysia to do HID and analogue meters. Help help la... =)

@ lazyvan: When you say enhance... Something in that word kind of scare me leh. Macham like will kena caught by TP one fine day and ka-ching! Money fly out of my pocket. But if I get caught now, I also got problem. The workshop told me that my exhaust looks damn big. And like a straight through.
Half cut you source yourself cheap cheap lah. Maybe 1.5k you can buy a whole engine with gear box. Sometime still comes with 2 front tyres.

"Enhance" is a more refine word mah. Dun say modify, very sensative. You mentioned only, car haven start modding, pple start to say your car can fly liao. So, dun ever say modify. Say enhance.

Nowadays... No more stock civic on the road liao. mu si turbo charge lah, tio si sticker pasted until like pokimon sticker book. TP dun bother to see civic liao... Old school mod, bo kang tao.

Go spray your exhaust tip black. That was wat i did last time. :wink:

pioneerpc
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator

Post by pioneerpc » Tue May 27, 2008 12:36 am

Lazyvan wrote:
gogg3r wrote:Paiseh paiseh. I AWOL from this thread a long time. Got too many things happening that got problem with my life also. Haha.

Half cut you source yourself cheap cheap lah. Maybe 1.5k you can buy a whole engine with gear box. Sometime still comes with 2 front tyres.

"Enhance" is a more refine word mah. Dun say modify, very sensative. You mentioned only, car haven start modding, pple start to say your car can fly liao. So, dun ever say modify. Say enhance.

Nowadays... No more stock civic on the road liao. mu si turbo charge lah, tio si sticker pasted until like pokimon sticker book. TP dun bother to see civic liao... Old school mod, bo kang tao.

hm.. spray car colour considered sstock?
den like tt gogg3r not stock liao.. his tyres are huge!
ESI 2010-2012
Fit 2012-2013
DC5 2013-2014
Colt R 2014-2014
EK4 2014-2016
Wrx 2016-2017
Jazz 2017-2017
GTI 2017 -

rexwong79
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by rexwong79 » Wed May 28, 2008 12:15 am

Lazyvan wrote:
rexwong79 wrote:
Lazyvan wrote:
Damn... I love your signature.
Hey dude...you are suppose to congrats this thread starter and help him on his ride...

Anyway you want one?I make one bigger than mine one for ya...Cheers!!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks...
You seriously want ar?

victortoh
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by victortoh » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:07 am

rexwong79 wrote:
Lazyvan wrote:
rexwong79 wrote: Hey dude...you are suppose to congrats this thread starter and help him on his ride...

Thanks...
You seriously want ar?
you dun come pollut the air here la... Lao ti ko

gogg3r
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by gogg3r » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:34 pm

Lazyvan wrote:

LOL. Quite true la.

Eh, 1.5k so cheap for half cut d16? Zun bo? The workshop I go to, look for a stock d16z6, includes changing the clutch; timing belt, fan belt and everything possible plus installation, roughly 2.5k. If 1.5k for the engine alone, I go find a half cut and throw in already. But dunno where to source leh.

Supposedly, a half cut is better because of what reason ah? Any cons in it?

Haha, my car cannot even crawl, don't talk about flying. LOL.

Exhaust tip spray black? No need la. The amount of smoke that come out of the exhaust now super black. Haha... Hide my exhaust tip away. Now, whenever I step full throttle or not have enough rpm to drag the gear i.e 1.4k rpm, the car engine start to jerk and not produce the power. The exhaust also feel like got something blocking and I think I heard it misfire quite a few times. Damn scary.

gogg3r
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by gogg3r » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:37 pm

pioneerpc wrote: hm.. spray car colour considered sstock?
den like tt gogg3r not stock liao.. his tyres are huge!
Wah lau. High profile la.

I trying to change it back to /55 already. Looking for good tyres.

Got any to recommend not? =)

louis1717R
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by louis1717R » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:43 pm

ups for you la, think with all the bros poison here your car going to be flying soon...
Civic VTI Eg9 - Dec 2007 ~ Aug 2009...

Impreza WRX - Aug 2009 ~ June 2011..

Civic EK Hatch - Oct 2011 ~ Aug 2012

Integra Dc5 - Aug 2012 ~ Apr 2015

Golf Tsi Mk6 - Aug 2015 - Nov 2016

Civic VTI Eg6 - May 2017 - Aug 2017

S2000 Ap2 - Apr 2018 - ??? ???

louis1717R
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by louis1717R » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:44 pm

tyres can try AD07 not bad and cheap also, or RT 215 also not bad...
Civic VTI Eg9 - Dec 2007 ~ Aug 2009...

Impreza WRX - Aug 2009 ~ June 2011..

Civic EK Hatch - Oct 2011 ~ Aug 2012

Integra Dc5 - Aug 2012 ~ Apr 2015

Golf Tsi Mk6 - Aug 2015 - Nov 2016

Civic VTI Eg6 - May 2017 - Aug 2017

S2000 Ap2 - Apr 2018 - ??? ???

gogg3r
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by gogg3r » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:31 pm

LOL. No kidding on the poison part.

But I managed to find a D16ZC engine to lup into my car already. Supposedly it is better than a D16Z6 right? Got what difference that ZC is better than Z6? Paiseh, this one I dunno.

AD07 or RT 215? They are which brand one ah? =X

CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by CivicR » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:48 am

gogg3r wrote:LOL. No kidding on the poison part.

But I managed to find a D16ZC engine to lup into my car already. Supposedly it is better than a D16Z6 right? Got what difference that ZC is better than Z6? Paiseh, this one I dunno.

AD07 or RT 215? They are which brand one ah? =X
how mch $$ U intend to pour in to your car? Then U made comparison.

gogg3r
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by gogg3r » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Good question.

Somewhere in the region of 7k max. I think la. Time may change that figure.