Unanswered topics Active topics

3rd May - Laser Quest Session, 3.15pm + BBQ.

Exclusive corner for SHC West side members
Subdecay
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Subdecay » Mon May 05, 2008 5:53 pm

To Whom It May Concern,

Good day to you.

I am writing in with regards to an unhappy experience I had on 3/5/2008 with the staff of laser quest.

At approximately 4.45pm, me and a group of friends walked in hoping to have a round or two of laser quest and we were told by the staff on duty that we were unable to proceed as the place was booked from 5pm up till 8pm. Upon hearing that, we further enquired on booking procedures and the closing time which we were given acceptable answers but the body language and facial expressions of the staff on duty would certainly put an expert poker player to shame as there was not one moment where he neither smiled nor tried to provide an alternative solution.

After further enquiries and convinced that we would not be able to try to squeeze in to play, we decided to proceed to the bowling alley to have a round of bowling. Halfway through our game, another friend of ours joined up and was asking why we were bowling instead of playing laser quest to which we replied that it was booked from 5pm to 8pm as quoted by the staff on duty. The reply from our friend came as quite a shock as he said that there was no one playing and the waiting area was empty as well.

Thereafter, we completed and decided to make our way back to laser quest to try our luck again as it was 5.45pm at that time and if the place was still empty we should be able to have a game or two.

Upon arrival, we found the place to be deathly quiet and the staff on duty was nowhere to be found! It turned out that he was having his meal in the office located in the reception area of laser quest. We told him that since there isn’t anyone here could we proceed to have a round and we finally got a facial expression out of him. An expression of irritation answer that it was booked till 8pm and that we would not be able to proceed. It seems that even if we wanted to play for 10mins it would not be acceptable as the batteries were being charged for the 5pm booked slot.

The thought in question would be what would happen had the people who had originally turned up at 5pm? Would the batteries have lasted that long? Are the power-drain of the batteries that much that it would not even allow a 10 min usage? I am sure a facility that boast of the latest hi-tech technology to have a battery system that has a higher threshold level to last longer.

In addition, according to the beautiful brochure located in laser quest, there was a line that clearly states that for a booking to be successful, FULL payment must be made first. When we left it was already past 6pm and still nobody was there and more than an hour has passed and I am sure no one in the right sense of mind would pay for something and not turn up. One person might be acceptable but a whole group of people to just not turn up would really be quite ridiculous. I can imagine that laser quest should have made quite a tidy profit if that is the case.

To sum it up, we had a very unpleasant experience and we were appalled by the level of service by the staff on duty. Every answer and action of his points to the fact that we were not very welcomed there and that he seem to be very busy when we were the only one in there!

We hope that we would have a favorable reply on your side or we may have to seek another channel in which we can get a justifiable reply.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Nah, I give you all template to send. This is what happens when one is too free in office.

yv0nnel0w
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by yv0nnel0w » Mon May 05, 2008 7:07 pm

email them ! this is power !

Memories are treasure no one can steal.
Parting is heartache no one can heal.
Pple may forget you when u r gone,
but i will remember you no matter how long.

CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by CivicR » Mon May 05, 2008 8:28 pm

yv0nnel0w wrote:So July anyone wants to go play? we chop chop book a date first.. Or, maybe we can just walk in.. :lol:
I should be ok with July as long don't clash with my Community Event. Update me along the way. :D

Lazyvan
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Lazyvan » Mon May 05, 2008 9:07 pm

Aiya Bjorn... So free ah? Can find you coffee during office hour liao loh. :wink:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/345997/pub_taiwan/

Jugs lover in Cleavage on demand

Subdecay
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Subdecay » Mon May 05, 2008 10:36 pm

Lazyvan wrote:Aiya Bjorn... So free ah? Can find you coffee during office hour liao loh. :wink:
Of cos can. Boss not in town for a month. :wink:

antonnius
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by antonnius » Tue May 06, 2008 12:29 am

i sned the email too :P

aH-Kai
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by aH-Kai » Tue May 06, 2008 2:24 am

diao.. bjorn really very free

anyway, maybe u all shouldn't book first. who knows the mgmt will give discounts or coupons as service recovery. unless they really so jia lat that they don't bother abt abt recovery then i nothing to say lor

my two cents worth :)

diamondback
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by diamondback » Tue May 06, 2008 8:09 am

antonnius wrote:i sned the email too :P
errr... when you say the email, you mean you send an exact email as banana drafted or you drafted another one yourself?

if it's the one that banana drafted, then send once enough aldy... it will look stupid if they receive twice from 2 diff people... and they will not take you seriously.

1xian1
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by 1xian1 » Tue May 06, 2008 8:31 am

wahahaha.. steady man.. westsider rocks!

yv0nnel0w
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by yv0nnel0w » Tue May 06, 2008 8:32 am

diamondback wrote:
errr... when you say the email, you mean you send an exact email as banana drafted or you drafted another one yourself?

if it's the one that banana drafted, then send once enough aldy... it will look stupid if they receive twice from 2 diff people... and they will not take you seriously.
Bazooka come out liao... :lol: :lol:

Subdecay
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Subdecay » Tue May 06, 2008 9:39 am

aH-Kai wrote:diao.. bjorn really very free

anyway, maybe u all shouldn't book first. who knows the mgmt will give discounts or coupons as service recovery. unless they really so jia lat that they don't bother abt abt recovery then i nothing to say lor

my two cents worth :)
I am very busy actually. You can't imagine the mental stress I am under in the office always staring into space, trying to find work to do and surfing forums, that is why I am just trying to release stress by simulating my brain to come up with a template email. :lol:

Subdecay
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Subdecay » Tue May 06, 2008 9:49 am

diamondback wrote:

No worries, I did not send. I left it there as a template for whoever want to send.

Anyway, I am not BANANA to you........to you I am NANA. :lol:

antonnius
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by antonnius » Tue May 06, 2008 10:59 am

Subdecay wrote:
diamondback wrote:

No worries, I did not send. I left it there as a template for whoever want to send.

i draft my own and i told them they spoilt my bday ..and end up we left we anger..i told them about 10 of us wanan to play 2 or 3 game or more . well, nana u can send them too :D

1xian1
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by 1xian1 » Tue May 06, 2008 12:20 pm

Subdecay wrote:
diamondback wrote:

wanna add a point... its not easy to get so many working adults to meet n go down for a game loh... :lol: :lol:

yv0nnel0w
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by yv0nnel0w » Tue May 06, 2008 12:49 pm

1xian1 wrote:
Subdecay wrote:
diamondback wrote: errr... when you say the email, you mean you send an exact email as banana drafted or you drafted another one yourself?

wanna add a point... its not easy to get so many working adults to meet n go down for a game loh... :lol: :lol:
Exactly. Furthermore, made an working adult so excited about the game and disappointed about it ! :cry: :cry: