Unanswered topicsActive topics

Official SHC Black Polo T (1st Batch/Black/Mugen)

SHC official merchandise
User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Sun May 25, 2008 6:32 pm

sky. wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:Many many thanks to all the bros who came over to my place to pick up their polo T!

Thanks for your effort! Hope you guys are happy with your polo T.
:D


Thanks bro too. :lol:


sorry for the trouble!
ImageImage Image

User avatar
Yongster84
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 843
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007
Location: In the heart Of Bukit Batok
Contact:

Postby Yongster84 » Sun May 25, 2008 9:54 pm

funksoulbro wrote:
Yongster84 wrote:hello FsB nice meeting u first time too. thank for yr effort for the polo T! :D


nice meeting u 2 bro! No prob...sorry to keep u waiting.


No worry understandable you have been staving the whole day while waiting for them to collect :)
ImageImage

User avatar
KNNB
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005

Postby KNNB » Thu May 29, 2008 12:14 am

pls pass my polo tee to dchaser. I will collect from him

thks bro fsb

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Fri May 30, 2008 2:23 am

KNNB wrote:pls pass my polo tee to dchaser. I will collect from him

thks bro fsb


Yes...done liao. Tks bro! :D
ImageImage Image

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Fri May 30, 2008 3:42 am

Please self collect at 8A Boon Tiong Road #21-83 on weekends. Pls call/sms me at 96882229 before you come.

Those who want to collect from Bt Panjang on weekdays night must inform me by Sunday night. Else i wont have your polo Ts with me at Bt Panjang and u will have to collect on weekends from Boon Tiong Rd along Tiong Bahru road.

For Bt Panjang collection, please collect from 418 Fajar Road only after 1030pm.
ImageImage Image

User avatar
samcity
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007

Postby samcity » Sat May 31, 2008 5:30 pm

funksoulbro wrote:Westsiders' Polo Ts collected by dchaser.

1. Lewisong/M/2 /97917606
2. Gabriel / S / diamondback / 1 / 93383082
3. Gabriel / diamondback / M(F) / 1 / 93383082 (no nick)
4. Yvonne/ XL / paul / 1 / 96166604 -$27
5. Yvonne/ M(F)/ yvonne/ 1 / 96166604 - $27
6. Eric/Taneric/M,L/2/-/97997385/$50
7.samcity/S/ with nick samcity/97946577
8. samcity/M(F)/with nick ling/97946577
9. darren/m/DeadNight/93669528
10. Peter / M / CivicR / 1 / 97990987 - $27.
11.Shakir/XL/sleesey/1/96859574-$27
12.Shakir/XL/sleesey/1/96859574-$25
13.edlee/XL/edlee/3/82366154-$77
14.Adrian/Nitro_Heat97/S/1/Nitro_Heat/98453533/$27


Bro FSB, so I can collect fr Dchaser already rite?

User avatar
samcity
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007

Postby samcity » Sat May 31, 2008 5:46 pm

samcity wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:Westsiders' Polo Ts collected by dchaser.

1. Lewisong/M/2 /97917606
2. Gabriel / S / diamondback / 1 / 93383082
3. Gabriel / diamondback / M(F) / 1 / 93383082 (no nick)
4. Yvonne/ XL / paul / 1 / 96166604 -$27
5. Yvonne/ M(F)/ yvonne/ 1 / 96166604 - $27
6. Eric/Taneric/M,L/2/-/97997385/$50
7.samcity/S/ with nick samcity/97946577
8. samcity/M(F)/with nick ling/97946577
9. darren/m/DeadNight/93669528
10. Peter / M / CivicR / 1 / 97990987 - $27.
11.Shakir/XL/sleesey/1/96859574-$27
12.Shakir/XL/sleesey/1/96859574-$25
13.edlee/XL/edlee/3/82366154-$77
14.Adrian/Nitro_Heat97/S/1/Nitro_Heat/98453533/$27


Bro FSB, so I can collect fr Dchaser already rite?


Bro FSB, pai seh saw the thread in Westsider liao, will collect fr Ken directly. Thanks

ghost_0509
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 1568
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004
Location: Singapore

Postby ghost_0509 » Sat May 31, 2008 6:36 pm

Hi FSB bro

Thanks for the effort in getting the polotees.
Sorry to disturb you on a Saturday.
Nice place you have too, especially the view. :D

User avatar
adrian_4781
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007
Location: west sider

Postby adrian_4781 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:08 pm

oh no i am a west sider left out!!!!:(


will contact u if i goin dwn,....realli nt muxch chance goin to tiong bahru though
i, have no idea what is a " signature "


Image

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:14 pm

samcity wrote:
samcity wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:Westsiders' Polo Ts collected by dchaser.

1. Lewisong/M/2 /97917606
2. Gabriel / S / diamondback / 1 / 93383082
3. Gabriel / diamondback / M(F) / 1 / 93383082 (no nick)
4. Yvonne/ XL / paul / 1 / 96166604 -$27
5. Yvonne/ M(F)/ yvonne/ 1 / 96166604 - $27
6. Eric/Taneric/M,L/2/-/97997385/$50
7.samcity/S/ with nick samcity/97946577
8. samcity/M(F)/with nick ling/97946577
9. darren/m/DeadNight/93669528
10. Peter / M / CivicR / 1 / 97990987 - $27.
11.Shakir/XL/sleesey/1/96859574-$27
12.Shakir/XL/sleesey/1/96859574-$25
13.edlee/XL/edlee/3/82366154-$77
14.Adrian/Nitro_Heat97/S/1/Nitro_Heat/98453533/$27


Bro FSB, so I can collect fr Dchaser already rite?


Bro FSB, pai seh saw the thread in Westsider liao, will collect fr Ken directly. Thanks


tks bro!
ImageImage Image

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:15 pm

ghost_0509 wrote:Hi FSB bro

Thanks for the effort in getting the polotees.
Sorry to disturb you on a Saturday.
Nice place you have too, especially the view. :D


Tks bro! And tks for the effort in coming down! :D
ImageImage Image

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:17 pm

adrian_4781 wrote:oh no i am a west sider left out!!!!:(


will contact u if i goin dwn,....realli nt muxch chance goin to tiong bahru though


pls collect from me asap...not much chance? u need chance to come Tiong bahru one meh?
ImageImage Image

User avatar
joesiak
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005

Postby joesiak » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:59 am

Can collection be done this fri meetup?? Might be able to drop by... :wink:
JoeSiak aka JoeBlack or Roti Joe.....
Power My Wet Dreams.... C-76
Image

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:49 pm

joesiak wrote:Can collection be done this fri meetup?? Might be able to drop by... :wink:


let me know...96882229. Then i will bring along with me...tks!
ImageImage Image

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:03 pm

joesiak wrote:Thks Bro fsb...!!! Polo looks & fits great!!! :wink:


That's good bro! Tks for coming down to collect! :D
ImageImage Image


Return to “SHC Merchandise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests