Unanswered topics Active topics

Prelude survivors

Prelude
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Prelude » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:34 pm

nemoman wrote:
Prelude wrote:
nemoman wrote: Ya I own one 5th Gen lude. Looking for front strut bar and some minor parts. :)
Great to hear there's still 5th gen lude running around here!!! :D

U mind PM me ur contact number so can jio u out for kopi when there's a meet up.

As for ur front strut bar u need to order it from jp. As for minor parts wat r u looking for? Performance?

Regards,
Bryan
Non performance...

Looking for stock stuff like piston seal, cams seal. stuff like that trying to fix the engine properly
U can order all this things from the honda stockies. like Tiam seng. Before u buy i think its better to make sure u r buying the correct parts.

May i ask wat are the problems u r facing with ur H22A engine?

nemoman
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by nemoman » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:07 pm

Prelude wrote:
nemoman wrote:
Prelude wrote: Great to hear there's still 5th gen lude running around here!!! :D

U mind PM me ur contact number so can jio u out for kopi when there's a meet up.

As for ur front strut bar u need to order it from jp. As for minor parts wat r u looking for? Performance?

Regards,
Bryan
Non performance...

Looking for stock stuff like piston seal, cams seal. stuff like that trying to fix the engine properly
U can order all this things from the honda stockies. like Tiam seng. Before u buy i think its better to make sure u r buying the correct parts.

Need to replace piston seal, oil sump seal, cams seal , flywheel seal, fog lights. For now. :)

Prelude
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Prelude » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:27 pm

nemoman wrote:
Prelude wrote:
nemoman wrote: Non performance...

Need to replace piston seal, oil sump seal, cams seal , flywheel seal, fog lights. For now. :)
U can give Tiam Seng a call or ur can go down to their store @ waterloo street or Bukit Mera.

Prelude
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Prelude » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:29 pm

Her bro u wanna come out for kopi tml night? 8)

alan23
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by alan23 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:57 am

nemoman wrote:
Prelude wrote:
nemoman wrote: Non performance...

Hi

Since you overhauling your engine....
Would you be interested in some stock H22A euro R parts...
Pistons and con-rod which is higher compression than the normal H22..

Cheers

Prelude
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Prelude » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:37 am

alan23 wrote:
nemoman wrote:
Prelude wrote: U can order all this things from the honda stockies. like Tiam seng. Before u buy i think its better to make sure u r buying the correct parts.

Hi

Since you overhauling your engine....
Would you be interested in some stock H22A euro R parts...
Pistons and con-rod which is higher compression than the normal H22..

Cheers
Gd mod i would say~~~ How's u 8 Bro??? Wat u done to it this time?
MErry x',as to u!!!! Kopi??

nemoman
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by nemoman » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:09 pm

Thanks Bro but not really overhauling . Just replacing the seals. :)

Would like to know where can get front strut bar and KnN drop in filter.

Any idea guys?

Prelude
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Prelude » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:17 am

nemoman wrote:Thanks Bro but not really overhauling . Just replacing the seals. :)

Any idea guys?
Bro the KNN drop in filter i got from mcwell 1 year back. It cost me $120 n i have to wait abt 3 weeks for them to get it in for me. Front strut u really have to order from jap. 8)

Lets come out for kopi when u r free 8)

nemoman
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by nemoman » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:09 pm

Prelude wrote:
nemoman wrote:Thanks Bro but not really overhauling . Just replacing the seals. :)

Any idea guys?
Bro the KNN drop in filter i got from mcwell 1 year back. It cost me $120 n i have to wait abt 3 weeks for them to get it in for me. Front strut u really have to order from jap. 8)

Oki, PM me if your contact if u ok.

nemoman
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by nemoman » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:09 pm

nemoman wrote:
Prelude wrote:

Any idea guys?

Can give me the web site to order the strut?

Prelude
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Prelude » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:59 pm

nemoman wrote:
nemoman wrote:
Prelude wrote: Bro the KNN drop in filter i got from mcwell 1 year back. It cost me $120 n i have to wait abt 3 weeks for them to get it in for me. Front strut u really have to order from jap. 8)

Bro u need to go to this place @ amk autopoint #05-04 car tronic to place the order for the front strut bar. Brand is Cusco. Urs should be BB6

nemoman
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by nemoman » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:35 am

Prelude wrote:
nemoman wrote:
nemoman wrote: Oki, PM me if your contact if u ok.
Bro u need to go to this place @ amk autopoint #05-04 car tronic to place the order for the front strut bar. Brand is Cusco. Urs should be BB6
U know the working hours or tel num of Car Tronic? I can only go after office hours. Dun they still open during that time a not?

Prelude
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Prelude » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:07 pm

nemoman wrote:
Prelude wrote:
nemoman wrote: Can give me the web site to order the strut?
U know the working hours or tel num of Car Tronic? I can only go after office hours. Dun they still open during that time a not?
They close around 7pm. They are open on sat. But one thing u need to know is they dun do install. U need to go ur workshop n do the install of bars. 8)

nemoman
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by nemoman » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:25 am

Prelude wrote:
nemoman wrote:
Prelude wrote: Bro u need to go to this place @ amk autopoint #05-04 car tronic to place the order for the front strut bar. Brand is Cusco. Urs should be BB6
They close around 7pm. They are open on sat. But one thing u need to know is they dun do install. U need to go ur workshop n do the install of bars. 8)
Great thanks, installation is not a prob to me. Thanks again Bro!

Aldebaran
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by Aldebaran » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:30 pm

wow a 5th Gen?? Black one??
The 5th Gen with 2.2vtec engine right? I might have a set of MSD spark plug cables to sell if you're interested. :)
Life is short, live it to the fullest