Unanswered topicsActive topics

4G head count

The second home of www.cityzen.sg
fragger
2000rpm
2000rpm
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009

Postby fragger » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:01 pm

me! silver, idsi manual...

can anyone advise me where is good to service my car?

User avatar
Honda City
2000rpm
2000rpm
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007
Location: Hougang
Contact:

Reporting Strength

Postby Honda City » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:59 pm

F-15,Metallic Blue, dsi, auto

Aaron_soh80
Idling
Idling
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009
Location: jurong
Contact:

Re: 4G head count

Postby Aaron_soh80 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:31 pm

xiaoshun wrote:1) Persian1973 Aka water1000(for those who know me somewhere) Black, Vtec
2) Hondacity, Stone Silver, Vtec, Auto.
3) Sunny9036, Black, Vtec Auto
4) -prodrive-, Stone Silver, Vtec Auto
5) yhp, Satelite Silver, Vtec Auto
6) fsn3576, Stone Silver, Vtec (M)
7) lllAcElll, Black, Vtec
8 ) Cool Oweny , Stone Silver, Vtec (Auto)
9) IWAH, Satellite Silver, Vtec (Auto)
10) patricknbk, black Vtec (auto)
11) sinyy, black Vtec (auto)
12) flying dragen, Black Vtec (M)
13) fredchong, alabaster silver, vtec auto, east side
14) nihow, silver stone Vtec A , east side
15) City'06, Ala Silver Vtec M, east side
16) dentrac, city06, 1.5VTEC (A), Sliverstone Metallic
17) O6City, Alabaster Silver, Vtec Auto
18 ) ruzmidah, vivid blue, IDSI Auto
19) wwjd, Stone Silver, VTEC(A)
20) aloha_06, vivid blue, VTEC (A) -- DOR
21) Raphael73, black VTEC(M)
22) steve quah vtec, silver vtec(A)
23) Ken_vtec, Black vtec(A)
24) Omadawn, Black IDSI (M)
25) cumzilla, alabaster silver, IDSI (A)
26) Mugenct Black VTEC(M)
27) flea, ruby red VTEC (M)
28 ) fcjjchew, satellite silver, iDSI(A)
29) xiaoshun, royal ruby red pearl VTEC(M)
30) 200106, vivid blue
31) inmycity, royal ruby red pearl I-DSI(M)
32) ayrwind, black, vtec(a)
33) Vinc, Black, VTEC (A)
34) rionyca, Vivid Blue Pearl, VTEC (A)
35) replica_77, vivid blue pearl, VTEC (A)
36) Kenscpr, Black, VTEC (A)
37) poseidon, satelite silver, iDSI(A), West side
38 ) limbs, City'06, Ala Silver Vtec M
39) Linkster, Silverstone Metallic, VTEC (A)
40) kyeo78, silverstone metallic vtec manual
41) Dor, White, VTEC, Auto (Newbie)
42) Cooldown, Silverstone Metallic, VTEC (M)
43) yapcc, Royal Ruby Red Pearl, VTEC (M)
44) sukkok, taffeta white, VTEC (M)
45) keane, alabaster silver, iDSI (A), North,
46) SgtJoe86, Nighthawk Black, VTEC auto, west side
47) Ed,Silverstone Metallic,iDSI(A), West side
48 ) Madmonk13, Alabaster Silver, VTEC (M), west
49) mitmr688, Black, VTEC (M)
50) isvtec, silver, MT
51) Jason26 Vtec Auto- NightHawk Black - northern man
52) edmund7600 Vtec Auto- Black- east
53) evowerkz, royal ruby red pearl I-DSI
54) fantasium, black VTEC auto
55) Joe aka Jumpingjet, Black, Vtec Auto
56) Oscar aka whitecity, White, Vtec Auto
57) Silverstone Metallic,iDSI(A), central
58)samcity-black-vtec(A)
59) Sonic77 - black - VTEC (A), south
60)Suzo, Silver Stone VTEC (A)
61)velocity,Black-Vtec (A)
62) City1308, Black, iDSI (A)
63) chuisng, Hondacity, Stone Silver, Vtec, Auto
64) Apollo Beetec (M)
65) Benedict, Black , VTEC (A)
66) zlanns(zlannz in SHC), Silverstone , VTEC (A)
67) bluesheep (bluesheep2 in shc) - vivid blue - vtec (A)
68 ) vtec170, Silverstone Vtec (A)
69) astr0b33 - 2008 Silverstone Metallic, IDSI(A), North
70) taffeta white Vtec (A) - West

71) Silver Metallic IDSA(A) - Jurong

wish4me
2000rpm
2000rpm
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004

Re: 4G head count

Postby wish4me » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:14 pm

dchaser wrote:1) Persian1973 Aka water1000(for those who know me somewhere) Black, Vtec
2) Hondacity, Stone Silver, Vtec, Auto.
3) Sunny9036, Black, Vtec Auto
4) -prodrive-, Stone Silver, Vtec Auto
5) yhp, Satelite Silver, Vtec Auto
6) fsn3576, Stone Silver, Vtec (M)
7) lllAcElll, Black, Vtec
8 ) Cool Oweny , Stone Silver, Vtec (Auto)
9) IWAH, Satellite Silver, Vtec (Auto)
10) patricknbk, black Vtec (auto)
11) sinyy, black Vtec (auto)
12) flying dragen, Black Vtec (M)
13) fredchong, alabaster silver, vtec auto, east side
14) nihow, silver stone Vtec A , east side
15) City'06, Ala Silver Vtec M, east side
16) dentrac, city06, 1.5VTEC (A), Sliverstone Metallic
17) O6City, Alabaster Silver, Vtec Auto
18 ) ruzmidah, vivid blue, IDSI Auto
19) wwjd, Stone Silver, VTEC(A)
20) aloha_06, vivid blue, VTEC (A) -- DOR
21) Raphael73, black VTEC(M)
22) steve quah vtec, silver vtec(A)
23) Ken_vtec, Black vtec(A)
24) Omadawn, Black IDSI (M)
25) cumzilla, alabaster silver, IDSI (A)
26) Mugenct Black VTEC(M)
27) flea, ruby red VTEC (M)
28 ) fcjjchew, satellite silver, iDSI(A)
29) xiaoshun, royal ruby red pearl VTEC(M)
30) 200106, vivid blue
31) inmycity, royal ruby red pearl I-DSI(M)
32) ayrwind, black, vtec(a)
33) Vinc, Black, VTEC (A)
34) rionyca, Vivid Blue Pearl, VTEC (A)
35) replica_77, vivid blue pearl, VTEC (A)
36) Kenscpr, Black, VTEC (A)
37) poseidon, satelite silver, iDSI(A), West side
38 ) limbs, City'06, Ala Silver Vtec M
39) Linkster, Silverstone Metallic, VTEC (A)
40) kyeo78, silverstone metallic vtec manual
41) Dor, White, VTEC, Auto (Newbie)
42) Cooldown, Silverstone Metallic, VTEC (M)
43) yapcc, Royal Ruby Red Pearl, VTEC (M)
44) sukkok, taffeta white, VTEC (M)
45) keane, alabaster silver, iDSI (A), North,
46) SgtJoe86, Nighthawk Black, VTEC auto, west side
47) Ed,Silverstone Metallic,iDSI(A), West side
48 ) Madmonk13, Alabaster Silver, VTEC (M), west
49) mitmr688, Black, VTEC (M)
50) isvtec, silver, MT
51) Jason26 Vtec Auto- NightHawk Black - northern man
52) edmund7600 Vtec Auto- Black- east
53) evowerkz, royal ruby red pearl I-DSI
54) fantasium, black VTEC auto
55) Joe aka Jumpingjet, Black, Vtec Auto
56) Oscar aka whitecity, White, Vtec Auto
57) Silverstone Metallic,iDSI(A), central
58) samcity-black-vtec(A)
59) Sonic77 - black - VTEC (A), south
60) Suzo, Silver Stone VTEC (A)
61) velocity,Black-Vtec (A)
62) City1308, Black, iDSI (A)
63) chuisng, Hondacity, Stone Silver, Vtec, Auto
64) Apollo Beetec (M)
65) Benedict, Black , VTEC (A)
66) zlanns(zlannz in SHC), Silverstone , VTEC (A)
67) bluesheep (bluesheep2 in shc) - vivid blue - vtec (A)

68) wish4me polish metal manual i-vtec

raymondkoh
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010

Postby raymondkoh » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 am

72) raymondkoh, sliver, Vtec, Manual

xcen
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010

Postby xcen » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:55 am

Xav Lee. Honda Vtec Auto (Silver)

noiseloops
Idling
Idling
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011
Location: Singapore

Postby noiseloops » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:45 am

hi normann here.

just got a second hand '07 City(A) VTEC, Red.

any other decent forum other than this and cityzen?

itsec
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008

Postby itsec » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:42 pm

noiseloops wrote:hi normann here.

just got a second hand '07 City(A) VTEC, Red.

any other decent forum other than this and cityzen?



nope... if not can try teamcity from MY... very informative...or FJC... fit/jazz of 1st generation... share many common parts...

hmm.... got red coloured yr 07 City meh??? :roll:

noiseloops
Idling
Idling
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011
Location: Singapore

Postby noiseloops » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 pm

itsec wrote:
noiseloops wrote:hi normann here.

just got a second hand '07 City(A) VTEC, Red.

any other decent forum other than this and cityzen?



nope... if not can try teamcity from MY... very informative...or FJC... fit/jazz of 1st generation... share many common parts...

hmm.... got red coloured yr 07 City meh??? :roll:


cheers mate.

its more of a ruby red color.

Canesten
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012
Location: Marine Parade

Postby Canesten » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:07 pm

75) Canesten, Metallic Beige, VTEC(A), East side

seanng77
1000rpm
1000rpm
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013

Postby seanng77 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:49 am

Seanng77 - 2004 Silver Idsi (A) - west


Return to “City”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests