Another Del Sol surfaced recently!

ViN^aR
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by ViN^aR » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:47 pm

tuning has big big big difference
iwantacivic wrote:
icecoolT wrote:
iwantacivic wrote: yours also yum yum now mah... my baby cannot catch up with your monster anymore.... :cry:
but not up to expectation le...after almost 20k mooola thrown...never even touch 200ponies...let alone smell blackie smoke...haiz... :cry:
Bro, yours now already surpass the 200 ponies mark liao lah... else why my blackie cannot catch up? Spoke to joe on fri and all it needs is tuning to get the power out from the high end which is lacking...

D-SOL
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by D-SOL » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:50 pm

ViN^aR wrote:tuning has big big big difference
iwantacivic wrote:
icecoolT wrote: but not up to expectation le...after almost 20k mooola thrown...never even touch 200ponies...let alone smell blackie smoke...haiz... :cry:
Bro, yours now already surpass the 200 ponies mark liao lah... else why my blackie cannot catch up? Spoke to joe on fri and all it needs is tuning to get the power out from the high end which is lacking...
Yup yup and with the correct software sure fast fast de!!! Now you haf hardware but software not there that's why all the horses still relaxing in the stable...ha! But at least you know your car have more than 180hp lor

icecoolT
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by icecoolT » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:56 pm

D-SOL wrote:
iwantacivic wrote: Bro, yours now already surpass the 200 ponies mark liao lah... else why my blackie cannot catch up? Spoke to joe on fri and all it needs is tuning to get the power out from the high end which is lacking...
Yup yup and with the correct software sure fast fast de!!! Now you haf hardware but software not there that's why all the horses still relaxing in the stable...ha! But at least you know your car have more than 180hp lor
180+ yo sim me liao bu qi?....lolx...correct onot ah my spelling?...lolx...
step by step
i will be there
slowly but surely

i dowan to be fastest
i just want to be FASTER

"...there is NO such thing as innocence...just degrees of GUILT..." DOW, WH40,000

icecoolT
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by icecoolT » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:57 pm

i aso know that...cos i was there tat day to witness your black monster reborn after brain implant...hahaha...
neway...lets go test blackie out tomoro as planned by D-SOL la...go le...you make enuf money oredi rite this week...hahaha...
step by step
i will be there
slowly but surely

i dowan to be fastest
i just want to be FASTER

"...there is NO such thing as innocence...just degrees of GUILT..." DOW, WH40,000

D-SOL
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by D-SOL » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:26 pm

icecoolT wrote:
D-SOL wrote:
180+ yo sim me liao bu qi?....lolx...correct onot ah my spelling?...lolx...
You want to liao bu qi den change to low comp and t/c your car lor.

D-SOL
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by D-SOL » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:48 am

subzeros wrote:
iwantacivic wrote:
D-SOL wrote:Small boy!!! Your car sibor??? Wah add poison huh??? :twisted:
sounds like avantbeauty's sol.
That is right! :D
You are???