Unanswered topics Active topics

Poll for COS meetup date

Which date do you prefer for a COS meetup and photoshoot?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:15 am

25 Aug (Sat)
45%
1 Sep (Sat)
36%
8 Sep (Sat)
18%

Total votes: 11

nextreal
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by nextreal » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:37 pm

nickyboy_cool wrote:wah lau.....me juz doing my part.....our "CO" nextreal asking for suggestions, so i suggested mah.....u guys all "tekan" me ah !!! If you guys wan........
I can TRY ....TRY ONLY HOR......to get free entrance to the Bird Park.........
families to be included.......If I am successful, after the meet up & photo shoot, we can all head into JBP for a visit/stroll ! Let me check and update again at a later date......
But Jurong Hill gotta pay for carpark ah... Don't say I didn't warn you. :lol:
Colin Goh - [email protected]

nextreal
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by nextreal » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:38 pm

Kobeyashimaru wrote:Here's one suggestion if you'll meeting at the west side.....how about NTU?.... lots of big carparks in the campus..... even got fountain.... and also elevation if you want to take bird's eye view for group shots..... hilltop also have..... even small lakes.... canteen also open during weekends.... can even go and pick durians if in season....
Nice to hear from you again!

NTU's not bad. Only thing is that farmers like me will not know where the places inside NTU are. :?

Kobeyashimaru
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Kobeyashimaru » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:52 pm

nextreal wrote:
Kobeyashimaru wrote:Here's one suggestion if you'll meeting at the west side.....how about NTU?.... lots of big carparks in the campus..... even got fountain.... and also elevation if you want to take bird's eye view for group shots..... hilltop also have..... even small lakes.... canteen also open during weekends.... can even go and pick durians if in season....
Nice to hear from you again!

NTU's not bad. Only thing is that farmers like me will not know where the places inside NTU are. :?
If you want I can give you a tour around the place beforehand....the roads inside NTU are open to the public.... open carparks are (still) free for now.... all the better to explore the place.... farmers are most suitable for places like NTU....can pick more durians and can tell which are the best trees.... hehehe...
Going somewhere isn't why I drive.... driving is why I go!

Ben
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Ben » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:10 pm

Aiya, with the skill set of Nextreal, he can simply superimpose the photoshot onto any background even floating on the sea or flying next to space shuttle...though not real but very refreshing outcome.

Nextreal, can you 'paste' some chio RaceQueens in your next masterpiece too?
Make Love Not War but Nothing While Driving.

rjj
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by rjj » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:16 pm

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :supz: :supz: :supz: :weedman: :weedman: :partyman:
Ben wrote:Aiya, with the skill set of Nextreal, he can simply superimpose the photoshot onto any background even floating on the sea or flying next to space shuttle...though not real but very refreshing outcome.

Nextreal, can you 'paste' some chio RaceQueens in your next masterpiece too?

nickyboy_cool
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by nickyboy_cool » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:24 pm

nextreal wrote:
nickyboy_cool wrote:wah lau.....me juz doing my part.....our "CO" nextreal asking for suggestions, so i suggested mah.....u guys all "tekan" me ah !!! If you guys wan........
I can TRY ....TRY ONLY HOR......to get free entrance to the Bird Park.........
families to be included.......If I am successful, after the meet up & photo shoot, we can all head into JBP for a visit/stroll ! Let me check and update again at a later date......
But Jurong Hill gotta pay for carpark ah... Don't say I didn't warn you. :lol:
bro, the ground level open carpark need to pay....but the other 2 carparks up the hill are still free lei......

cenbale
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by cenbale » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:49 am

upzz

nextreal
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by nextreal » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:42 am

Ben wrote:Nextreal, can you 'paste' some chio RaceQueens in your next masterpiece too?
Lets try superimposing race queens' bodies onto cenbale, digi and cleanwipe...

nextreal
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by nextreal » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:43 am

Kobeyashimaru wrote:If you want I can give you a tour around the place beforehand....the roads inside NTU are open to the public.... open carparks are (still) free for now.... all the better to explore the place.... farmers are most suitable for places like NTU....can pick more durians and can tell which are the best trees.... hehehe...
So are there big enough carparks for photoshoot? I don't mind if everyone is ok about using this place.

nextreal
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by nextreal » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:44 am

Actually, how about this Dempsey Hill place I keep hearing on Class 95? Is there a big enough carpark there?

cenbale
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by cenbale » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:01 am

nextreal wrote:
Ben wrote:Nextreal, can you 'paste' some chio RaceQueens in your next masterpiece too?
Lets try superimposing race queens' bodies onto cenbale, digi and cleanwipe...
Hahaha taking pics n imposing u te best .

Kobeyashimaru
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Kobeyashimaru » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:37 pm

nextreal wrote:
Kobeyashimaru wrote:If you want I can give you a tour around the place beforehand....the roads inside NTU are open to the public.... open carparks are (still) free for now.... all the better to explore the place.... farmers are most suitable for places like NTU....can pick more durians and can tell which are the best trees.... hehehe...
So are there big enough carparks for photoshoot? I don't mind if everyone is ok about using this place.
There's a number of big carparks in NTU..... maybe I can take a few shots of various carparks here and pm you..... I haven't master the art of posting pictures here yet.....

nextreal
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by nextreal » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:56 am

Went to Dempsey Hill last night. Nice but expensive place for dinner. But the car parks are suitable for a 10 car shoot.

nickyboy_cool
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by nickyboy_cool » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:42 am

nextreal wrote:Went to Dempsey Hill last night. Nice but expensive place for dinner. But the car parks are suitable for a 10 car shoot.
The small area at that church makes a gd backdrop ??

Kobeyashimaru
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Kobeyashimaru » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:58 am

Ok, I got a few shots of the carparks in NTU.... but I have problem putting it up here..... anyone can give detail instructions???.... when it comes to PC I think I'm still in the stone age.... :oops: