The second home of www.cityzen.sg
chityvtec
5000rpm
5000rpm

Check your tint before you drive up north

Post by chityvtec » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:25 pm

Saw this shocking news
http://www.oneshift.com/news/news.php?view=1&newsid=474

Wah, anyone know what did KM give us on the tint for those that is rikecool? Guess my tint will fail. Bro out there that has dark tint better check before u go again. I always see so many Malaysian car in sg with much darker tint leh. Funny.

Never like the Malaysian authorities :x Never show all their rules openly.
Royal Blue VT Manual G4/2006

Baby_Jazz
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Baby_Jazz » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:38 pm

Hmmm... if that is the case. Wonder if our modified xsos rules apply to M'sian cars as well, then ROV will have a field day. Just have to wait @ causway & 2nd links and sure to get hundreds of bikes & cars :wink:

tecksun
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by tecksun » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:28 am

Bro.. this case fire died down for quite sometime liao.. the RULES are not applicable for SG and Brunei Cars.

There was a statement made by Jorhore with regards to this, and in summary.. no more catching of SG cars with tints.

Baby_Jazz
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Baby_Jazz » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:54 am

tecksun wrote:Bro.. this case fire died down for quite sometime liao.. the RULES are not applicable for SG and Brunei Cars.

There was a statement made by Jorhore with regards to this, and in summary.. no more catching of SG cars with tints.
Just as our vehicle rules do not apply to foreign cars. It is likewise in M'sia as well. So what happenned as a compensation / apology to the poor chappy that was jailed a day ?

tecksun
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by tecksun » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:11 am

Baby_Jazz wrote:
tecksun wrote:Bro.. this case fire died down for quite sometime liao.. the RULES are not applicable for SG and Brunei Cars.

Just as our vehicle rules do not apply to foreign cars. It is likewise in M'sia as well. So what happenned as a compensation / apology to the poor chappy that was jailed a day ?
That one dun noe leh. Maybe have.. maybe dun have. Just one word.. sway

Baby_Jazz
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Baby_Jazz » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:26 am

tecksun wrote:
Baby_Jazz wrote:

That one dun noe leh. Maybe have.. maybe dun have. Just one word.. sway
sheesh...they do act in with unreasonable behaviour at times even towarsd their own fellow country mates. This is not the first, not sure if it's gonna be the last. M'sia boleh :cry:

tecksun
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by tecksun » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:04 pm

well... honestly.. is we ownself take worm and push up your own a**hole.. :P pardon my language.

Anyway.. if you dun travel up north, these things will not happen to you. its choice.. not by way of force.

For me.. bo pain.. I go up north to play golf.. cos its cheaper and more choices. So, when u want to go up.. dun complain, and if you dun want to go up.. also dun complain.. works both ways.

Just be content that its llike this, else u thnk SG can survive?

Apollo
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Apollo » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:36 pm

i not shocked becos i got no tint.

btw, KM offering is not limited to rikecool. can get vkool or huper also.