16%

Total votes: 237

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

2007 SHC Forum decal colour - GOLD!

Post by VTECian » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:29 pm

Dear Members,

Once again, it is time for you to vote for the colour of our 2007 SHC Forum decal. If you have any questions on the SHC Forum decal, please refer to http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=77720.

The poll will run for seven (7) days from the time of this post. At the end of 7 days, we will see which colour has attracted the most number of votes and that will be the colour of your 2007 SHC Forum decal.

Vote wisely!
:D
Last edited by VTECian on Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

mauteh
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by mauteh » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:02 pm

looks like gold colour is at an advantage currently 8)

hi VTECian, so when would this decal comes thru.... scarely u plan for new year eve :idea: :twisted:

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:14 pm

mauteh wrote:looks like gold colour is at an advantage currently 8)

hi VTECian, so when would this decal comes thru.... scarely u plan for new year eve :idea: :twisted:
If all *GOLDS* well, the decal should be on sale at the December meetup. :lol:
Image Image

mauteh
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by mauteh » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:31 pm

VTECian wrote:
mauteh wrote:looks like gold colour is at an advantage currently 8)

If all *GOLDS* well, the decal should be on sale at the December meetup. :lol:
Good quote.... SO it will be a *GOLD* year for Chinese new year :P

Chase!
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Chase! » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:10 pm

POLL for SHC Year 2007 Decal Colour is now closed.

The winning colour is - GOLD!

We are currently making the decals which will be sold at SHC meetups end of this year.

Thanks for voting!

GoNuTs
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by GoNuTs » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:02 pm

Hi Mods...

Its been a very long time and its good to see that u guys have carried on the tradition very well. Makes all the old farts like us who have moved on very happy to see that the club have progressed on so well.

Yes, I still do keep my RED decal. Its something that's very precious. I still remembered some members were willing to pay $25-30 just to get their hands on those red decals!!

I remembered we had a discussion a long time back that a set of GOLD decals were to be made solely for the Mods... but we scrapped that plan because it would not be very cost effective doing it in such small quantity. So now we finally get to see the Gold print for the 2007 edition.

But anyway, kudos to you guys for doing a great job on the forum. Keep it up!!

Cheers!!

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:09 pm

GoNuTs wrote:Hi Mods...

Its been a very long time and its good to see that u guys have carried on the tradition very well. Makes all the old farts like us who have moved on very happy to see that the club have progressed on so well.

Yes, I still do keep my RED decal. Its something that's very precious. I still remembered some members were willing to pay $25-30 just to get their hands on those red decals!!

I remembered we had a discussion a long time back that a set of GOLD decals were to be made solely for the Mods... but we scrapped that plan because it would not be very cost effective doing it in such small quantity. So now we finally get to see the Gold print for the 2007 edition.

Cheers!!
Hi Eric

It's really nice of you to pay us a visit. We are only carrying on with the excellent foundation that you and the other founding moderators / members handed to us. It's a lot of pressure on us!

The red SHC decal remains a coveted item and I think that few members will sell their treasured red decal away. As for the gold decal, it's what the members have voted for and so we shall oblige. After all, it's the members who make up the forum, don't you agree? Costs of printing the gold decal are higher than the other colours even though we're printing in bigger quantities but we hope to keep the price unchanged.

I hope that you will buy our "Gold Edition" decal when it's ready since it's what you've always wanted!

Please visit us more often. :D

Regards from all of us here at SHC Forum
Image Image

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:22 pm

The 2007 SHC Forum decals are ready and I must say they look nice! You can buy them at our November meetup. :D
Image Image

xiaoshun
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by xiaoshun » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:36 pm

tat was fast..

Great new color is out :)

WarbladeR
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by WarbladeR » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:39 pm

Well done guys... look forward to the decal is there a sneek preview of it?
hehe btw any chance of getting the red decal is there gonna be a remake of that "Special" decal?

Cheers

WarbladeR :mrgreen:
Dun buy things which you dun need... With Money you dun have... To impress ppl who dun care....

guoming``
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by guoming`` » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:40 am

thanks mod.. :wink:
Expect for the unexpected.

fatelmo
East Deviants Moderator
East Deviants Moderator

Post by fatelmo » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:42 am

WarbladeR wrote:Well done guys... look forward to the decal is there a sneek preview of it?
hehe btw any chance of getting the red decal is there gonna be a remake of that "Special" decal?

Cheers

Hi WarbladeR,

Thank you for your interest in the SHC decal. Sory to disappoint you that each and every colour of the decal are unique and it represent another year of sucess for SHC. Hence a reprint is unlikely to take place, with the exception of Tsunami donation. None-the-less, I am sure no one would like the World to have another such incident to take place right.

Please look forward for the gold decal, I assured you that is equally cool and nice. Cya in the November SHC meetup.

Please refer to the below URL for more inform of the History of SHC decal

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=77720

desquire
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by desquire » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:57 pm

seven cheers to all moderators who toils to make this place possible for people like me... i am sure the community here will support SHC in their activities always... :wink:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

DC5 インテグラTYPE-R™

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:14 pm

GoNuTs wrote:Hi Mods...

Cheers!!
hey bro...long time no see...pls join us in nov!
ImageImage Image

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:21 pm

WarbladeR wrote:Well done guys... look forward to the decal is there a sneek preview of it?

Cheers

Hi, here's a sneak preview of the 2007 decal as requested. You can buy it at the Nov meetup.

Image Image