Unanswered topics Active topics

Brand New Honda Mugen Dc5r/Ep3 /Es Suspension

For selling of any personal new / used car related or non automotive stuff here
hondaa
5000rpm
5000rpm

Brand New Honda Mugen Dc5r/Ep3 /Es Suspension

Post by hondaa » Tue May 15, 2018 3:16 am

Brand new and sealed in original carton box Dc5r Mugen suspension for sale at $1580. This suspension is also suitable for Honda Dc5 gsr / Ep3 and Es. Most likely the last set in Asia as Mugen had already stop production for this model. Price is fixed .. anyone keen pls msg me

Saeed Ahmad

Re: Brand New Honda Mugen Dc5r/Ep3 /Es Suspension

Post by Saeed Ahmad » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:51 am

I was looking for something unique about "New Honda Mugen Dc5r/Ep3 /Es Suspension" which I found here. A bundle of thanks for sharing this wonderful info with us. Celebs like to purchase expensive cars, check more about celebs here at starsofworld.com which is one of the best sites of providing celebs height, age and body statistics as well. You may also share your own experience here.

hondaa
5000rpm
5000rpm

Re: Brand New Honda Mugen Dc5r/Ep3 /Es Suspension

Post by hondaa » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Saeed Ahmad wrote:I was looking for something unique about "New Honda Mugen Dc5r/Ep3 /Es Suspension" which I found here. A bundle of thanks for sharing this wonderful info with us. Celebs like to purchase expensive cars, check more about celebs here at starsofworld.com which is one of the best sites of providing celebs height, age and body statistics as well. You may also share your own experience here.
bro .. thanks for your interest on my Mugen suspension, but why don’t you go fxxk urself and stop spamming here in shc? Cheers!