Unanswered topicsActive topics

Still maintaining the Honda Stream

orangehonda
2000rpm
2000rpm

Still maintaining the Honda Stream

Postby orangehonda » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:48 am

I am still fixing stuff on the Stream... 10 years on.

A list of components is listed here

http://honda18.blogspot.com/

Hiimkeith

Re: Still maintaining the Honda Stream

Postby Hiimkeith » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:49 pm

Hi Orange Honda,
Its nice to see a fellow driver on stream. I went through your blog and was amaze by how much diy repairs you did. I drive a 2010 stream rsz as well, got it recently last year. Generally it is a very fun car to drive, but they are some imperfections here and there that has troubled me for a while now. :think: It would be great if we could arrange a meetup so that that i can learn some tips on maintaining the stream from you. :o

Keith

fir3blad3r

Postby fir3blad3r » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:36 am

Hi Guys,

I am new to SHC though I have being driving my RSZ for the past coming to 11 years. Had renewed 10 yrs COE last dec. Mileage currently at 489800km. Wonder still have any stream kakis since SSOG seems like a dead forum liao. Cheers!

StreamZRSZ
2000rpm
2000rpm

Postby StreamZRSZ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:56 pm

fir3blad3r wrote:Hi Guys,

I am new to SHC though I have being driving my RSZ for the past coming to 11 years. Had renewed 10 yrs COE last dec. Mileage currently at 489800km. Wonder still have any stream kakis since SSOG seems like a dead forum liao. Cheers!

SSOG forum already died completely liao. The link will transfer you to dunno some funny links. Now more popular is facebook group.

StreamZRSZ
2000rpm
2000rpm

Postby StreamZRSZ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Hiimkeith wrote:Hi Orange Honda,
Its nice to see a fellow driver on stream. I went through your blog and was amaze by how much diy repairs you did. I drive a 2010 stream rsz as well, got it recently last year. Generally it is a very fun car to drive, but they are some imperfections here and there that has troubled me for a while now. :think: It would be great if we could arrange a meetup so that that i can learn some tips on maintaining the stream from you. :o

Keith

stream very easy to maintain one. wanna know tips can PM me also. glad to help if required.

MugenStream
Idling
Idling

Postby MugenStream » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:41 pm

Hi, care to share some tips on FC.Mine FC quite bad 8 to 9l/km. Changed ignition coil and DIY replacement of 02 sensor(upstream and downstream).Added additive also no improvements.Looking to replace fuel injection for the next steps.Just renew coe for 10yrs and overall engine ok just that the low FC bothering me.

Return to “Stream / Odyssey / Elysion / Freed”