Unanswered topics Active topics

Is it a must to get the Honda in-house Car Insurance when buying new car from Honda?

Automobile related topics
Zachiel

Is it a must to get the Honda in-house Car Insurance when buying new car from Honda?

Post by Zachiel » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:39 am

Hi guys! I new here:)

Need some advices.
The Honda car saleman said it a Must to get their Honda Car Insurance for 1st year when buying new car from Honda. Is it true?

Is it true that the new Honda Jazz ( 2018 facelift) don’t come with Full leather seats?
Must pay for it? How much it cost?

What others thing can get the sale agent to give free for buying new Jazz?

Anyone buying the new Honda Jazz (2018 facelift) this month?

Please advices.

Thanks
Zac

Fallenseraph

Re: Is it a must to get the Honda in-house Car Insurance when buying new car from Honda?

Post by Fallenseraph » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:59 am

Hi,

Short Answer : No.

Long Answer : There is an admin charge est $100 that you may need to top up. They will issue a receipt for it. For my case, my insurance is high due to low NCD and prior accident if I were to sign up with Kah Motor insurance.
Hence, SE relented to get waiver but with admin charge.

Package generally will be:
Price of car - Up to $1000 for ex-stocks colour or
Freebies may include upgrade to 1 year road tax, Honda Credit (GSS promo), coil mats, sun shades, door visors.

Jazz 1.5 RS (2018 facelift) Comes with paddle shifters, leather seats front and rear. Exterior trim with red lines at front and rear. Black eletronic (closed with button side) mirrors. Expect FC @15.0km / litre with aircon with 4 pax inside.

Can try asking for car camera front (top up for rear, Kah Motor offers IroadV9 for Front/Back)

Owner, Red Honda Jazz 1.5 RS 2018.