Unanswered topics Active topics

Honda Jade Owners

Stepwagon, Mobilio, Beat, Dunk, Life, Legend, Concerto, Insight etc
tangl

Re: Honda Jade Owners

Post by tangl » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:44 pm

darren4182 wrote:
Jade9999 wrote:HI,

Mine is from KAH and they will reset it every servicing. I guess harsher we accelerate the faster maintenance will need and before your reach your actual 10000 KM the spanner light will on till you send for service and they reset for you. Also if you always caught in terrible jam or drive more on street, the engine oil life span will be faster. So I guess I will change more regularly then. Thanks for everyone advise.

So far how do your find the Jade performance? I drove more street so the fuel will around 12.5-13 km/L
Hi bro can share afew of the screen shot on how to reset from ur manual? This is benefit those in japan. Haaa. Later i will update a link to the chinese jade RS manual. Cheers
Use the "Sel/Reset" button to toggle until "Oil life". Then press and hold the "Sel/Reset" button until it blinks (abt 10s) and then release the button. While it is blinking, press and hold until it resets (abt 5s).

tangl

Post by tangl » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:54 pm

darren4182 wrote:
darren4182 wrote:
Jade9999 wrote:Hi All,

Just check with you guys, many of them said the RS turbo engine is very sensitive with the engine oil. Normally my ride will be about 4-5 months and below 10k the maintenance (spanner) light show. I had asked my service man he did mention that this is command. So wanted to ask are your follow the oil life span indicated to send for servicing?
Im first timer to get RS Turbo car like this. So far I like the Jade RS with smooth ride and powerful drive when turbo charge in.
Ur one is pi or Kah motor? The on car maintenance 10000km can use as guide which is quite accurate as it tally with you trip travelled. This is only correct whenever after ur service and u reset to 10000km. Coz most workshop is either 10k km or 6mths whichever earlier. Hence u may service b4 10k km. Btw there are trip A and B. Choose trip B if u use trip A to monitor ur fuel consumption for each tank. Just remember to reset everytime after service. Hope this help.
Add on this trip maintenance is common on most honda car even old one like 2009 jazz or fit. Normally every 5k and 7.5k i will pull out e drip stick and use a tissue to see the colour and smell. If burnt and dark brown i will change. Depend on the type of Engine oil use. Like those budget turtle, carlube, motormech, shell w40 breakdown ard 6-7k and mobil 1 gold extended mileage w30 ard 9k still good. This is base on my last honda ride too.
Hi Bros, my personal practise is I always service my car way before the 10k guide line by most agents and workshops. Reason being engine is running regardless if it is clocking mileage or not. Eg, jams, sitting in the car waiting for someone with engine running. With this oil life meter, it re affirms my belief.

Weekiatong
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by Weekiatong » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi, any fellow people here mod their cars already? Thinking to change my BOV...but dont know whether will void warranty anot :lol: Still cant really see alot of jade people having a group :( :(
:evil:

rprime
1000rpm
1000rpm

Post by rprime » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Weekiatong wrote:Hi, any fellow people here mod their cars already? Thinking to change my BOV...but dont know whether will void warranty anot :lol: Still cant really see alot of jade people having a group :( :(
U start a group, people will join haha

Want to change legal exhaust before remapping in future, dont see any workshop bringing in parts..

Weekiatong
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by Weekiatong » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:47 pm

rprime wrote:
Weekiatong wrote:Hi, any fellow people here mod their cars already? Thinking to change my BOV...but dont know whether will void warranty anot :lol: Still cant really see alot of jade people having a group :( :(
U start a group, people will join haha

Want to change legal exhaust before remapping in future, dont see any workshop bringing in parts..
I just created a group on facebook.
"Honda Jade RS (SG)"
any honda jade can come and join... and reveal yourself!!
:evil:

Jade9999
Idling
Idling

Post by Jade9999 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Thank you for all the advised.
I jus drove to Northern of Msia. From my own opinion the Jade is very responsive and stable on the road. I only tried my highest speed @ 160 km/h and it really cool. The fuel consumption on the road was abt 17-18km/l. A full tank of petrol can almost reach to Penang. I would say that really enjoy the drive along my way. Only thing that bother me is the storage space then. Overall, I feel that Jade is a good for driving on highway road like in Msia with the good consumption of petrol compare with my previous Stream.

Not sure anyone has the same experience as me or not.

rprime
1000rpm
1000rpm

Post by rprime » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:39 pm

I dont think i can achieve 17-18km/l ln malaysian highway, i got this itchy fingers on the paddle
But so far civilised driving in singapore and jb yields 13km/l and 11km/l(causeway jam).

I realise got fellow jade rs from kah near westwood secondary when i visit my parents..
Tempted to park by the side to take selfie if i wasn’t in a hurry haha

rprime
1000rpm
1000rpm

Post by rprime » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 am

Small, low pressure t/c with electronic wastegate like ours may not need bov.
I would probably work on intake, exhaust and brake calipers depending on cost..

salmannizam79

Post by salmannizam79 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:08 am

tangl wrote:
darren4182 wrote:
Jade9999 wrote:HI,

Mine is from KAH and they will reset it every servicing. I guess harsher we accelerate the faster maintenance will need and before your reach your actual 10000 KM the spanner light will on till you send for service and they reset for you. Also if you always caught in terrible jam or drive more on street, the engine oil life span will be faster. So I guess I will change more regularly then. Thanks for everyone advise.

So far how do your find the Jade performance? I drove more street so the fuel will around 12.5-13 km/L
Hi bro can share afew of the screen shot on how to reset from ur manual? This is benefit those in japan. Haaa. Later i will update a link to the chinese jade RS manual. Cheers
Use the "Sel/Reset" button to toggle until "Oil life". Then press and hold the "Sel/Reset" button until it blinks (abt 10s) and then release the button. While it is blinking, press and hold until it resets (abt 5s).
Hi there any advise for the air bag icon to appear all of sudden. It sometimes goes away but most of the time it stays...wondering is there any glitch..? Kindly asvise . Thanks

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

rana818

Post by rana818 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:15 pm

HELLO TO ALL DEAR MEMBERS AT THIS FORUM. I OWN 2015 JADE HYBRID. MY EXPERIANCE IS WOUNDERFUL . JADE IS REAL GEM. DRIVE IS PLEASURABLE WITH ELEGANCE. AM ENJOYING MILAGE CITY CUM HIGHWAY AVG 19.5 KM/L.

rana818

Post by rana818 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:19 pm

AM FROM ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN , ANY BODY CAN HELP ME BY SHARING OWNERS MANUAL IN ENGLISH AND ALSO WEBSITE FOR ONLINE SHOPING OF SPARE PARTS. HERE IN PAKISTAN JADE IS STILL IN FEW NUMBERS.

rprime
1000rpm
1000rpm

Post by rprime » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:28 am

salmannizam79 wrote:
tangl wrote:
darren4182 wrote: Hi bro can share afew of the screen shot on how to reset from ur manual? This is benefit those in japan. Haaa. Later i will update a link to the chinese jade RS manual. Cheers
Hi there any advise for the air bag icon to appear all of sudden. It sometimes goes away but most of the time it stays...wondering is there any glitch..? Kindly asvise . Thanks

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
Airbag function may have malfunction. Best to visit dealer or workshop asap for safety

Stan_Braveries

Post by Stan_Braveries » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Greets to all.
May i ask if anyone here encountered Kah motor tells you that Jade 1.5VTEC's turbo need them to computer reset the turbo meter as if not, the wrench or aka spanner light will flash on your driver's control dashboard?

I've encountered it but after checking with various turbo charged companies via emailing, i chose to ignore as most of the replies claims its a marketing and luring tools.

Stan_Braveries

Post by Stan_Braveries » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:18 pm

Hi everyone, i own a 2016 Jade too.
Done some appearances(fog lamp covers), 2x BOV changed and rotor disc changed(maintained the original caliper).
I've encountered some workshops various mod friends thats on this trade, alot said that the demand are to low in sg. So not worth bringing in.
For my learning and sharing.
🙂

Stan_Braveries

Post by Stan_Braveries » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:20 pm

have brothers in Jade here installed the Chiayi Racing device? Saw alot of reviews and some 1.5T Civic and CRV owners installed.