Unanswered topics Active topics

(PM) Private Message

New to SHC forum ?
We will guide you along here
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:52 am

aliy wrote:Hello mods. i got some problem with my PM. why sometimes i wanna sent pm to people at first its ok. then after reply it didnt sent out. it transfer to outbox. not the sent box. hope you can help me on this. thanks.
If its in the outbox, it means that the recipient has yet to pick up the PM...once read by him, it would show up in ya sent box.
ImageImage Image

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:04 am

ikaruga11 wrote:What if I could previously receive and send PMs but now for some reason my PMs don't seem to even get sent out.

Understand there's this 10 post restriction thingy but its a bit ridiculous because there are some here who operate mainly on PMs
Well this is a forum...u are encouraged to come in and share infos, ideas and not just to use the PM function...well, if u do just want to use the PM function, seriously 10 posts aint hard to hit...my SHC die hard spammers clock hundred plus post per day!!! :lol:
ImageImage Image

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:19 am

wpyeo wrote:shd make it min 20 posts for PM activation... used to recv spam PMs frm one tinting guy.. not anymore now.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's the problem...we set it at 10, people not happy...we set at 20, people say too many...we set at zero, members get spammed in PMs by bots or spammers...how to make everyone happy?

Anyway, i seldom get complaints from members regarding PM spammings, only one case recently.

Forum spammings will get u STRAIGHT RED IMMEDIATE DEATH SENTENCE RED CARD SENT OFF BANNED FOR LIFE in SHC...pls read SHC R&R.

Pls note that this APPLIES to PM spamming as well...members are encouraged to PM me when they spot any spammers in the forum or in their PMs. I will check and confirm and do the rest. Tks all!!!
ImageImage Image

kaito
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by kaito » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:36 pm

ops, only i found out i need to hv post only can pm
tot of to buy something from forumer here

FD1-08
Idling
Idling

Re: (PM) Private Message

Post by FD1-08 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:18 am

I don't have anything to post. What do you want me to post? Sorry but I really don't understand the rationale :)

Pal wrote:You must have a minimum of 10 posts to use PM.

This is to deter spammers who join this forum just for Private Messaging everyone.

Bakashi
Idling
Idling

Re: (PM) Private Message

Post by Bakashi » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:21 pm

No wonder my PM like not sent...