Unanswered topicsActive topics

GB 1:Congo Extreme Formula Motor Oils (Metal Treatment) USA

Group-buy folder exclusively for members only !
EL122
3000rpm
3000rpm

GB 1:Congo Extreme Formula Motor Oils (Metal Treatment) USA

Postby EL122 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:08 am

I had managed to secure a GB provided minimum met 36 bottles and maximum up to 108 bottles only (Retail packing) 450ml per bottle. Made in USA!

Had been using on my 2008 Civic (7 years old ride) and had purchased in barrel for the past 2 years for my Company (MNC) over 2++ fleets of vehicles which covers 60% COE extended vehicles. Can last and recommend up to 3 servicing. If KIASU, (for sure) is your call and you may purchase new bottle during your normal 10K routine servicing after new engine oil and filter changed. Suits all diesel and gasoline operated vehicle.

Normal RFP: From S$50 to S$55

GB Validity: 2 Weeks
Start Date: 15th Jul 2015
End Date: 31st July 2015

1st GB Price: S$36 Per Bottle. 2 Bottles S$70
If exceeded 108 bottles, my apology, subsequence GB price will be S$42 per bottle.

Will only collect full payment in advance via ibanking (Compulsory to prevent pilot fly Aeroplane) when GB reach minimum 36 bottles. So don’t put your name for the sake of putting else you are considered sabotage to others if in the end GB only at 35 bottles.

If GB confirm, I will advise when to make Payment via I-banking. Collection shall be at Seng Kang and to ease the hassle for travelling West to East, I will provide another central location once GB is confirmed. Max 2 collection points and 2 collection dates with window timing.

Interested, may accelerate and fill in your particular in following sequence as shown:

ID aka Name/ No. of Bottle/ Contact no,

1. EL122 aka Eric / 1 bottle /Contact no.

To ensure all payment accounted for, 2nd inline buyer to pay additional $0.01. If purchase 2 bottles, need not add additional cents. I will update accordingly in GB thread accordingly.

Product Uses

All combustion engines (diesel, petrol, gas)

Highlights / Benefits

For quieter, smoother, more powerful engine (If ride feels sluggish due cum noisy engine)

Contributes to cleaner emissions

Reduces friction and eliminates up to 95% of engine wear

Engineered for all internal combustion engines

Keep in mind that Congo Extreme Formula Motor Oils is Pure 100% petroleum based (non corrosive, no solids, PTFE or metals) but works with lubricants such as oils, greases, hydraulic fluids, gear lubes, machining and cutting fluids, both Freon and non Freon.
Extends oil change intervals up to 3 times between oil changes (after 3 treatments)

Quadruples engine lifespan

Reduces extreme heat in turbo-chargers

Product Description

CongoXtreme Engine Formula is a uniquely blended petroleum based formula that is compatible with all motor oils, gear oils and other lubricants.

An ultimate and super lubricant that coats all metal surfaces with an ionized micro-layer of oil molecules and metallurgically forms (on the base metal) a durable
polished micro-layer of metal.

Dramatically resists wear, extreme pressure and excessive temperature.

As a result, metal surfaces remain treated at all times which provides for immediate start-up lubrication. Friction and wear are substantially reduced which results in maximum equipment life, performance and fuel economy.

Numerous field tests indicated that adding CongoXtreme Engine Formula results in 95% reduction in metal particles content in used motor oil, which is an indication of 95% reduction in wear.

An excellent dispersant which holds sludge harmlessly in suspension while preventing the deposition of varnish and lacquer on engine parts in severe service.

Oil filter life is improved and the PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) valve remains free and clean. This quality also contributes to longer engine life and fuel economy.

10% of CongoXtreme Engine Formula will ensure complete clean-up of the engine from sludge and varnish thus ensuring very clean and smooth engine operation.

Numerous field tests indicated that adding CongoXtreme Engine Formula results in 95% reduction in metal particles content in used motor oil, which is an indication of 95% reduction in wear.

CongoXtreme Engine Formula is an excellent dispersant which holds sludge harmlessly in suspension while preventing the deposition of varnish and lacquer on engine parts in severe service.

Note: Keep in mind that CongoXtreme is oil base and not a lubricant,

Product Benefits

Eliminates up to 95% of engine / equipment wear

Optimizes engine performance

Extends maintenance intervals up to 3 times

Keep the engine / equipment parts completely clean

Lowers operating temperature and noise level

Protects engine / equipment across wider range of temperatures

Protects engines / equipment in the event of lubricant loss

Engineered to handle internal combustion engines pure 100% petroleum-based, non-corrosive, no solids, PTFE or metals

Lower fuel and oil consumption

Extends life of oil filter

Extends oil change intervals to double

Directions

For CongoXtreme Engine Formula to work at its best, the engine must be hot.

1. Add in CongoXtreme Engine Formula
2. Immediately after, rev the engine (For manual car - put the gear in “neutral”. For automatic car - put the gear in “park”. With the hand brake on and press the accelerator) at 2.5 to 3 thousand RPM for 10 to 15 minutes*OR drive for 15km

Note:

Older cars need to change the engine oil and filter after 1000km because of the cleaning process. (Recommended to get 2 bottles) so just use xxx engine oil will do during 1st oil change.

Newer cars, revs may drop to idling (due to the computer system within the car). Wait for a few seconds before resuming pressing the accelerator.

Demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S32PCLviDM

Return to “SHC Group Buy”