Black honda civic SKJ 9458 X involved in accident on 26 Jun

Automobile related topics
sylver
2000rpm
2000rpm

Black honda civic SKJ 9458 X involved in accident on 26 Jun

Post by sylver » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi bros & sis,

I am appealing for everyone to help locate this vehicle who had a collision with my mum's vehicle on 26 Jun 2014 (Thurs) at about 1.45pm. Location is under Woodsville Flyover (PIE), from Serangoon Road towards Potong Pasir.

This civic 01-04 (exiting from PIE/CTE towards Jln Toa Payoh) suspected to have beaten red light and hit a motorcyclist followed by my mum's vehicle (green light in favour of both of them). Unfortunately, my mum was traumatised and didn't know what to do in such situation. And failed to take pictures of the civic's damaged front (but only the rear with number plate ), failed to take down his details!! and the mobile number given by the civic driver (an uncle) was not switched on ever since! The civic driver refused to give his NRIC to my mum and shouted at her to report claim to his insurance and he needed to leave for work!

The motorcyclist suffered minor front wheel fender damage and my mum shared that the civic driver attempted to 'resolve' the issue by giving the motorcyclist some money. I managed to give a call to motorcyclist but he beat around the bush and 'hinted' that he doesn't want further trouble. He did not pick up my call after our 1st conversation.

The civic driver left the scene before I reached the location. I was upset and furious that there is such irresponsible person out there.

We have made a claim to our insurer but was rejected due to insufficient evidence that the civic driver was at fault. We have no dashcam onboard and the only witness (motorcyclist) failed to pick up our calls after many attempts. We have made police report but they cant do anything much since there was no injury or damage to gov property.

Hence I have to find other means to locate this driver. We want him to step forward and clarify matters with the insurer. I urged all bros & sis to provide any info (PM me) if you spot this vehicle around your neighbourhood or if you are an eye-witness to the accident. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

yeobt
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by yeobt » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:52 pm

aiyo, if the other party is not coorperative, very simple la.
PM me with your contact and i will teach you the way to deal with this type of 8astard. be fast...
After Spending So Much Time And Money To Own A Car,
You Must Learn To Enjoy The Fun Of Driving It,
Not Stressing Yourself On Your Journey Home.