Unanswered topics Active topics

anybody knows any white fd with gunigong and purple led?

Civic model year 1980 - 2000
Emperorcivic
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

anybody knows any white fd with gunigong and purple led?

Post by Emperorcivic » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Dear mr white FD with type R lookalike spoiler and purple led on ur front top and bottom grill with gunigong and stock suspension.

This is a very sweet note to you.
I am the driver of black golf TSI that wots! with you on the 5/11/2011 at 230am to 3am.

U wanna tailgate and despite me not responding on the middle lane, blow ur exhaust to overtake me, I let matters rest. then keep tapping brakes in front to wait for me. drive fast then slow down, drive fast then slow down.

stop at traffic light, purposely come behind me and blow ur so loud gunigong(i dare you do it in front of any LTA.)

so u wanna friendly sprint, and u got ur friendly sprint with me signaling my intentions to let go after pulling away from you by showing my hazards.

u shoot pass me and put ur hand out asking me to come again.
and then when i wanna overtake u, u play dirty by swerving into my lane.
not once but twice.
My girlfriend saw a malay driver in this white FD. I think your car is nice, but u made it look like shit by driving so recklessly.

simple as that, why am i posting long story, U wanna play, u play all the way and dont suddenly jam brakes n turn away. No money pump petrol, then dont play. U wanna wave to people to come get you, u make sure u don play dirty by swerving, graciously let him pass u. ITS A FRIENDLY AFTER ALL.

I am not here to start a flaming war, but if anyone of you happen to know him, please let him know, driving like this, can cause other peoples life and his own life. and being gracious is also important not sore loser.

wahhh... my long story cause i am still so pissed abt this kinda drivers.

thanks for reading. Laughing

holysniper
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by holysniper » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:44 pm

wah i despise this kind of drivers! Really f^cked up drivers!

Got number plate?

Emperorcivic
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by Emperorcivic » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:59 am

holysniper wrote:wah i despise this kind of drivers! Really f^cked up drivers!

Got number plate?
confirm prominent one. lol. the purple led and the gunigong.
nv seen any others.

giggseph
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by giggseph » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:47 am

Omg! Make fd owner look xia suay ! Hai!
96 EK3

06 FD2A

08 FD2R

06 DC5R

06 CL7A

07 CL7R

fabian7897
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fabian7897 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:25 am

The FD damn childish.

Emperorcivic
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by Emperorcivic » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:14 am

giggseph wrote:Omg! Make fd owner look xia suay ! Hai!
generally, most fd or fd2r I met are all quite friendly people. I met a blue js garage one n we wot before. But still got a thumbs up from him.

Emperorcivic
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by Emperorcivic » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:21 am

fabian7897 wrote:The FD damn childish.
Bro, childish not the word to use. Once in a while we wanna have fun, but to b gracious is how people will not put us down.

fabian7897
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fabian7897 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:30 am

Emperorcivic wrote:
Bro, childish not the word to use. Once in a while we wanna have fun, but to b gracious is how people will not put us down.
Totally agree with you, if really wanna try just a short sprint ending with a friendly wave would do otherwise just don't go disturb others.

giggseph
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by giggseph » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:05 am

Emperorcivic wrote:
generally, most fd or fd2r I met are all quite friendly people. I met a blue js garage one n we wot before. But still got a thumbs up from him.
Is the blue ctr exos very loud :shock:
96 EK3

06 FD2A

08 FD2R

06 DC5R

06 CL7A

07 CL7R

Emperorcivic
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by Emperorcivic » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:22 am

giggseph wrote:
Emperorcivic wrote:
Is the blue ctr exos very loud :shock:
it's either his intake or his exhaust. Lol. I can hear with my windows up so I assume it's loud

Emperorcivic
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by Emperorcivic » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:26 am

fabian7897 wrote:
Emperorcivic wrote:
Totally agree with you, if really wanna try just a short sprint ending with a friendly wave would do otherwise just don't go disturb others.
I was all prepared for that dirty mf to swerve in. Considering that he dangerously cut a taxi in front of me hoping to block my view of the taxi so I would smack right into the taxi. But given experience, I was more concern of overhead bridges n traffic, so my vision was looking way ahead of him. Failing to make me crash, he put his car on the line. Lol. This kinda people really wanna play life sia. Either his life is worth Tat much, or his all out to find trouble.

bigboystoy
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by bigboystoy » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:37 am

Yeah got the same experience two days ago with a Subaru legacy.. Firstly I admit that I was going fast but didnt play with him.. Suddenly from my rear view notice this very bright white light tailgating me.. So when I'm on the first lane on traffic light notice that he stop near me.. My intention was when the light turn green signal to left for him to pass through and so the green light appear and so did what I'm doing to let him pass, but this guy just overtake me when half of my car was on the second lane and I have to swerve back to lane 1 and he shoot to lane 1 too and brake infront of my car.. But sway to him if we kiss coz I have a recording in my car.. Just note that u are driving a turbo car n I'm not.. So go find something of ur car standard level and see how they tear u apart..
inspired by the JDM-nesss!!!!

Emperorcivic
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by Emperorcivic » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:27 pm

bigboystoy wrote:Yeah got the same experience two days ago with a Subaru legacy.. Firstly I admit that I was going fast but didnt play with him.. Suddenly from my rear view notice this very bright white light tailgating me.. So when I'm on the first lane on traffic light notice that he stop near me.. My intention was when the light turn green signal to left for him to pass through and so the green light appear and so did what I'm doing to let him pass, but this guy just overtake me when half of my car was on the second lane and I have to swerve back to lane 1 and he shoot to lane 1 too and brake infront of my car.. But sway to him if we kiss coz I have a recording in my car.. Just note that u are driving a turbo car n I'm not.. So go find something of ur car standard level and see how they tear u apart..
+1
but i driving 1.4 tsi nia. =C

Will_SG
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Will_SG » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Emperorcivic wrote:
bigboystoy wrote:Yeah got the same experience two days ago with a Subaru legacy.. Firstly I admit that I was going fast but didnt play with him.. Suddenly from my rear view notice this very bright white light tailgating me.. So when I'm on the first lane on traffic light notice that he stop near me.. My intention was when the light turn green signal to left for him to pass through and so the green light appear and so did what I'm doing to let him pass, but this guy just overtake me when half of my car was on the second lane and I have to swerve back to lane 1 and he shoot to lane 1 too and brake infront of my car.. But sway to him if we kiss coz I have a recording in my car.. Just note that u are driving a turbo car n I'm not.. So go find something of ur car standard level and see how they tear u apart..
+1
TSI rechip liao can get another 40hp leh .. ;p

bigboystoy
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by bigboystoy » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Emperorcivic wrote:
+1
Yeah but that one honda jio vw leh.. Mine is subaru jio me leh.. Somemore im driving old honda.. His driving the new legacy.. Hahaha.. Anyway if play with this type of ppl no use.. Kena acc insurance went up.. No thanks for me.. Hahaha..
inspired by the JDM-nesss!!!!