Unanswered topicsActive topics

Re: New Folder

Fit / Jazz model year 2008 onwards
User avatar
icejazz
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Posts: 8141
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004
Location: East Side
Contact:

Postby icejazz » Wed May 14, 2008 12:19 am

ok ok.. wait for sister to org Meetup soon.. and WPYEO to treat me a meal...

-------------------------THE END--------------------------------------
Image Image
Image

User avatar
sisterella
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008
Location: East

Postby sisterella » Wed May 14, 2008 8:05 am

Huh?! I'm a newbie leh! So fast kanna arrrow to arrange meetup?! must hv KFC...is that a hint for the meeting venue? ok...will prob arrange one in June...stay tuned...

User avatar
icejazz
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Posts: 8141
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004
Location: East Side
Contact:

Postby icejazz » Wed May 14, 2008 8:26 am

sisterella wrote:Huh?! I'm a newbie leh! So fast kanna arrrow to arrange meetup?! must hv KFC...is that a hint for the meeting venue? ok...will prob arrange one in June...stay tuned...


heard u also wanna make Decal for SHC- fit jazz
Image Image

Image

User avatar
sisterella
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008
Location: East

Postby sisterella » Wed May 14, 2008 8:40 am

icejazz wrote:
sisterella wrote:Huh?! I'm a newbie leh! So fast kanna arrrow to arrange meetup?! must hv KFC...is that a hint for the meeting venue? ok...will prob arrange one in June...stay tuned...


heard u also wanna make Decal for SHC- fit jazz

I'm no expert in this :twisted:

User avatar
OG_LOC
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007

Postby OG_LOC » Tue May 27, 2008 11:30 am

sisterella wrote:
icejazz wrote:
sisterella wrote:Huh?! I'm a newbie leh! So fast kanna arrrow to arrange meetup?! must hv KFC...is that a hint for the meeting venue? ok...will prob arrange one in June...stay tuned...


heard u also wanna make Decal for SHC- fit jazz

I'm no expert in this :twisted:


nice meeting u guys yesterday COINCIDENTALLY :lol: :lol:
sister enjoy ur new ride first before thinking about changing stuff.
ice, when u giving me 2-3-4? or should i ask for 3-4-5 :lol: :lol:

euphosis
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008
Location: Punggol

Postby euphosis » Tue May 27, 2008 12:14 pm

OG_LOC wrote:
sisterella wrote:
icejazz wrote:
sisterella wrote:Huh?! I'm a newbie leh! So fast kanna arrrow to arrange meetup?! must hv KFC...is that a hint for the meeting venue? ok...will prob arrange one in June...stay tuned...


heard u also wanna make Decal for SHC- fit jazz

I'm no expert in this :twisted:


nice meeting u guys yesterday COINCIDENTALLY :lol: :lol:
sister enjoy ur new ride first before thinking about changing stuff.
ice, when u giving me 2-3-4? or should i ask for 3-4-5 :lol: :lol:


wahh...golfer siao...haha.. one day i'm gonna get my hands on it again..

sister, got the same color as urs...cant wait for my ride to come..hehe...

User avatar
sisterella
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008
Location: East

Postby sisterella » Wed May 28, 2008 9:42 pm

who wants to sign up for golf lessons?

User avatar
sisterella
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008
Location: East

Postby sisterella » Wed May 28, 2008 9:44 pm

euphosis wrote:
OG_LOC wrote:
sisterella wrote:
icejazz wrote:
sisterella wrote:Huh?! I'm a newbie leh! So fast kanna arrrow to arrange meetup?! must hv KFC...is that a hint for the meeting venue? ok...will prob arrange one in June...stay tuned...


heard u also wanna make Decal for SHC- fit jazz

I'm no expert in this :twisted:


nice meeting u guys yesterday COINCIDENTALLY :lol: :lol:
sister enjoy ur new ride first before thinking about changing stuff.
ice, when u giving me 2-3-4? or should i ask for 3-4-5 :lol: :lol:


wahh...golfer siao...haha.. one day i'm gonna get my hands on it again..

sister, got the same color as urs...cant wait for my ride to come..hehe...


when is yr ride arriving?

EnjoyHonda
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011
Contact:

RE: Rear Wiper

Postby EnjoyHonda » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:29 pm



Y is my GE rear wiper is being set vertical??

EnjoyHonda
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011
Contact:

Re: RE: Rear Wiper

Postby EnjoyHonda » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:42 pm

EnjoyHonda wrote:
Y is my GE rear wiper is being set vertical??


i just bought a 2008 Fit GE 6, last month...i saw there is sticker stain on the rear back window..i believe the ex owner is FJC club members..

wher do they hangout??


Return to “Fit / Jazz GE”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests