Unanswered topics Active topics

ENGINE CHECK LIGHT

rkam81

ENGINE CHECK LIGHT

Post by rkam81 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Hi, i'm new in the forum. Bought it 1 year ago, previous owner install a carbon charger(a fan inside the air filter intake)
i've removed it due to the fan not working. than the engine check light came on. I than install a hks open pod hoping to solve the problem. the check light indicating the fuel intake too rich, which is due to air & fuel ratio not correct. So can anyone advise me wat should i do next, the hks open pod cost me $350 and did not solve the problem. Not much $$$ to left, pls help.
Last edited by rkam81 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rkam81

Re: ENGINE CHECK LIGHT

Post by rkam81 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:20 pm

rkam81 wrote:Hi, i'm new in the forum. Bought it 1 year ago, previous owner install a carbon charger(a fan inside the air filter intake)
i've removed it due to the fan not working. than the engine check light came on. I than install a hks open pod hoping to solve the problem. the check light indicating the fuel intake too rich, which is due to air & fuel ratio not correct. So can anyone advise me wat should i do next, the hks open pod cost me $350 and did not solve the problem. Not much $$$ to left, pls help.
Anyone experience this problem?
Last edited by rkam81 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mugenfrv
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by mugenfrv » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Try changing the airflow sensor. Maybe u can borrow from another edix bro to slave in b4 u buy.

Or the other sensor is the O2 sensor before and after the cat.