Gen 8 CP/CU Car Decals

Honda's latest 8th generation Accord
weaver87
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Gen 8 CP/CU Car Decals

Post by weaver87 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:15 pm

Hi there,

Can the anyone advise how new CP or CU drivers can get SHC car decals?

This will surely helps the new forum CPs to recognise each other on the road. The fact is there are more CPs on the road and it is rather difficult to know if the other car is from the Club...

For some other car clubs, they share and post car numbers. No alphabets given, just car numbers. It is much easier to spot a member when u see their car numbers.

Of cos, some will be scare cos it will be easy to identify those with "major" mods...haha.

Thanks in advance!

deanlim
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Gen 8 CP/CU Car Decals

Post by deanlim » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:05 am

weaver87 wrote:Hi there,

Can the anyone advise how new CP or CU drivers can get SHC car decals?

This will surely helps the new forum CPs to recognise each other on the road. The fact is there are more CPs on the road and it is rather difficult to know if the other car is from the Club...

For some other car clubs, they share and post car numbers. No alphabets given, just car numbers. It is much easier to spot a member when u see their car numbers.

Of cos, some will be scare cos it will be easy to identify those with "major" mods...haha.

Thanks in advance!
u can purchase SHC decal during SHC monthly meetup (1st FRiday evening of the month) @ kallang Leisure Park Carpark G...

each decal costs $5

regards

weaver87
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by weaver87 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:21 am

Hi moderator,

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there going to be a new color for year 2009. I read that every year the color will change.

Cheers!

deanlim
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by deanlim » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:13 pm

weaver87 wrote:Hi moderator,

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there going to be a new color for year 2009. I read that every year the color will change.

Cheers!
it's in mist of planning....

regards

hhong
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by hhong » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:57 am

i have the old SHC decal....

i think to have the we can follow the same thing as the thais have it....

they stick it by the side of the car

weaver87
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by weaver87 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:35 am

hhong wrote:i have the old SHC decal....

i think to have the we can follow the same thing as the thais have it....

they stick it by the side of the car
Bro hhong,

Pls see this thread from Cross Road forum:

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

They even did their own decal so big that it is used as a shade and placed behind or infront. Not a bad idea...can sure see from far! haha.

cheers,

hhong
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by hhong » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:25 pm

certainly we can work on it. but you want it to be so big? :shock: :lol:

we should meet up and discuss this further for all CP owners. shouldn't have any CU bros out there yet.

in terms of price...i think it is around 20+ for us as well.

weaver87
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by weaver87 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:22 pm

hhong wrote:certainly we can work on it. but you want it to be so big? :shock: :lol:

we should meet up and discuss this further for all CP owners. shouldn't have any CU bros out there yet.

bro, can check out where to make the big decal according to our designs?

May be we group to make for our model? it provide as a shade as well for sunny day...may be put all round the front, back and the 4 windows! haha...

hhong
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by hhong » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:20 am

weaver87 wrote:
hhong wrote:certainly we can work on it. but you want it to be so big? :shock: :lol:

May be we group to make for our model? it provide as a shade as well for sunny day...may be put all round the front, back and the 4 windows! haha...

:lol: :lol: Okie dokie. Let me finish my module's examinations this week and I'll hunt for the decals. Let's meet up to discuss the finer details of the CP decal. 8)

weaver87
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by weaver87 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:27 am

hhong wrote:
weaver87 wrote:

:lol: :lol: Okie dokie. Let me finish my module's examinations this week and I'll hunt for the decals. Let's meet up to discuss the finer details of the CP decal. 8)
bro hhong,

I think u should have completed yr exam rite?

Here's what I got from CrossRoad Club. They designed it and put a number for easy identification...

May be we can design ours and use similar means....a number for each and chosen by individual, no need running numbers....

The above is for side windows and we can design another on for the front or back as well....and may be match each individual ride color..... :lol:

Cheers! 8) 8)

hhong
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by hhong » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:36 am

bro weaver,

we can discuss this further offline.

8)

weaver87 wrote:
hhong wrote:
weaver87 wrote: bro, can check out where to make the big decal according to our designs?

bro hhong,

I think u should have completed yr exam rite?

Here's what I got from CrossRoad Club. They designed it and put a number for easy identification...

May be we can design ours and use similar means....a number for each and chosen by individual, no need running numbers....

The above is for side windows and we can design another on for the front or back as well....and may be match each individual ride color..... :lol:

Cheers! 8) 8)