Unanswered topics Active topics

Trap Shoot

Activities in our community
btan
Idling
Idling

Trap Shoot

Post by btan » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:09 am

I know that many bros here love their cars and football ....just wondering if anyone might be interested in trap shooting? Since many of us have served national service, this hobby/sport might interest some of you.

Trap shooting is done with a double-barrel 12 gauge shotgun and the target is a 4 inch wide clay "pigeon" painted in luminous paint.. it's like shooting a flying bird and the target is never stationary. This sport will test your hand-eye coordination and reflexes.

Trap shooting is relatively inexpensive and if there is interest, I can organize a group shoot.

spoonsports21
5000rpm
5000rpm

Re: Trap Shoot

Post by spoonsports21 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:15 pm

btan wrote:I know that many bros here love their cars and football ....just wondering if anyone might be interested in trap shooting? Since many of us have served national service, this hobby/sport might interest some of you.

Trap shooting is done with a double-barrel 12 gauge shotgun and the target is a 4 inch wide clay "pigeon" painted in luminous paint.. it's like shooting a flying bird and the target is never stationary. This sport will test your hand-eye coordination and reflexes.

Trap shooting is relatively inexpensive and if there is interest, I can organize a group shoot.
Hi bro,could u pls provide more info of the above.
Is there a website we could refer to?
TIA..

wpyeo
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by wpyeo » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:08 pm

yeah! interested! :D
ImageImage

btan
Idling
Idling

Re: Trap Shoot

Post by btan » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:24 pm

spoonsports21 wrote:
btan wrote:I know that many bros here love their cars and football ....just wondering if anyone might be interested in trap shooting? Since many of us have served national service, this hobby/sport might interest some of you.

Hi bro,could u pls provide more info of the above.
Is there a website we could refer to?
TIA..
I have attached the url to the gun club. It would be great if we have enough people to organize a shoot. Those who have used the M16 during NS may enjoy this - the Beretta over/under shotgun is used here.

http://www.singaporegunclub.com/?Facili ... imah_Range

Shoot on Sat, 27 Dec @ 10.30am
-------------------------------------
1.wpyeo