Sprint Competition on 8/11

Activities in our community
yeobt
5000rpm
5000rpm

Sprint Competition on 8/11

Post by yeobt » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:05 pm

guys, i was told from another thread that there should be a sprint
competition in PG this sat, anyone here interested to go as a group?
it would be safer to go as a group as the robber there is more than the street
lights in JB. well, anyone? :P
After Spending So Much Time And Money To Own A Car,
You Must Learn To Enjoy The Fun Of Driving It,
Not Stressing Yourself On Your Journey Home.

affiq
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by affiq » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:58 am

never mind...i'll be there to protect you..hahahahahaha...what time is it? and how many of u guys are going...well....im having some kind of carnival at my petrol station...if some of u guys are going...why dont u guys drop by...

streetz Project
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by streetz Project » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:07 am

affiq wrote:never mind...i'll be there to protect you..hahahahahaha...what time is it? and how many of u guys are going...well....im having some kind of carnival at my petrol station...if some of u guys are going...why dont u guys drop by...
wer is yr petrol station? I be in ard afternoon to assit my frends prep their cars at johor jaya taman ros.

affiq
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by affiq » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:49 am

streetz Project wrote:
affiq wrote:never mind...i'll be there to protect you..hahahahahaha...what time is it? and how many of u guys are going...well....im having some kind of carnival at my petrol station...if some of u guys are going...why dont u guys drop by...
wer is yr petrol station? I be in ard afternoon to assit my frends prep their cars at johor jaya taman ros.
ok..if ur going to jhr jaya from woodlands..ur be sure to pass my station. from jb,just go stright untill u see the entrence to the north-south highway..after the entence,their's an ESSO station. thats the station...

streetz Project
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by streetz Project » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:41 pm

affiq wrote:
streetz Project wrote:
ok..if ur going to jhr jaya from woodlands..ur be sure to pass my station. from jb,just go stright untill u see the entrence to the north-south highway..after the entence,their's an ESSO station. thats the station...
oh the big esso before entrance to pandan city right

affiq
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by affiq » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:02 pm

streetz Project wrote:
affiq wrote:
streetz Project wrote: wer is yr petrol station? I be in ard afternoon to assit my frends prep their cars at johor jaya taman ros.
if ur from jb...its after pandan city lah..not that big lah..its just long.... err...dont get the wrong idea...im talking about the station..not something else...hehehehehehe

yeobt
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by yeobt » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:06 pm

affiq wrote:
if ur from jb...its after pandan city lah..not that big lah..its just long.... err...dont get the wrong idea...im talking about the station..not something else...hehehehehehe
got free gift from ur station or not?
u know singaporeans alway looking for free gift one lah...kekeke :P
After Spending So Much Time And Money To Own A Car,
You Must Learn To Enjoy The Fun Of Driving It,
Not Stressing Yourself On Your Journey Home.

streetz Project
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by streetz Project » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:00 pm

affiq wrote:
streetz Project wrote:
affiq wrote: ok..if ur going to jhr jaya from woodlands..ur be sure to pass my station. from jb,just go stright untill u see the entrence to the north-south highway..after the entence,their's an ESSO station. thats the station...
ok ok noted bro..

affiq
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by affiq » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:45 am

yeobt wrote:
affiq wrote:
free gift....can be aranged...well...i was a sporean once also....

steadymatrock
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by steadymatrock » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:48 pm

yeobt wrote:
affiq wrote:
:doh: