Unanswered topics Active topics

Thanks To VTECian, KCLEO, Fatelmo & EKen4!

SHC's visit to the Honda plant in Alor Gajah, Malaysia
cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:01 pm

fatelmo wrote:
cl7teckie wrote:Err....what's the interesting garget here??...Pls don't tell me is that "clasical music" siren
that is out dated stuff liao, looking for sth more cool, right dedric
so WHAT is it!!! :oops: :oops:
Pls dont ask me for wkshop, as I know none...I only know it is safer and faster to fix cars on my own.

fooken
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by fooken » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:05 am

Wanna wish big thank you and nice to see all of you come all the way from singapore. Sorry to hear bout the untoward accident. We have another accident which involved our Pace car, another jazz and a taxi on the way to melaka. Somewhere near seremban. the jazz got sandwiched. and our pace car's back portion totally gone. Really unlucky and unexpected. Drivers n passenger are all okay though. Once again thank you all who joined us! Looking forward for another such grand event. The accord euro R is really swee man! :lol:
I/H/E/R - Intake-Header-Exhaust-Rim

dedric08
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by dedric08 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:01 am

dchaser wrote:
dedric08 wrote: Hahahahaaa........... OOpppsss.......... Big boss angry liaozzzz.............. Sorry big bosss............ Me dun call you "P" liao if you dun like........ Muahahahahaaa........

Actually just manage to contact with the seller lah.......... And written to Tommy but he nv got back to me mah........ Guess he is occupied with something lah......... Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write him an email............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
if u need any stuff from KL, ask TC in their forum much faster ;)
http://www.teamcity.rules.it/
Kekekeee..... Yup.... Tat is wat I did......... Thanks........ :D :D

dedric08
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by dedric08 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:08 am

cl7teckie wrote:
VTECian wrote:
fatelmo wrote: i also want
Please contact dedric08. :whistle
Err....what's the interesting garget here??...Pls don't tell me is that "clasical music" siren
Okie..... Totally 2 different items..... For those who interested in the musical horn, I can tell you what is it.... They called it musical horn..... It comes in set of 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 trumpets to make different musical notes to come out with the musical effect...... It is manufacture from an Italy maker brand as "Stebel"

You can go to this link to hear the music they have for your selection...

www.stebel.it

I will be getting this as well but currently waiting for a reply from a Team City member in JB.

As for the "S****".... Will be getting direct from one of the seller from Team City as he will be coming over to JB this thursday....... So this 2 are totally diff stuff......... :twisted: :twisted:

acechew
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by acechew » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:15 am

cl7teckie wrote:
VTECian wrote: Gosh! That's really unlucky. Thank goodness you're OK! Managed to drive back home I hope? :shock:
Ya lor ...just abt to hit home already...then kena this...take another 2 more hours at the traffic police HQ ....car drivable so no problem ...

dedric08 wrote: Wah sey........ Damage bad or not???? But most important is you are OK bro.........
Yes...I am okie ...

deanlim wrote: :( is the damage bad :?: :?:

regards
The bumper, the truck lip totally goner...the support beam just behind the bumper sure gone also ...luckily, none of the light are hit... The bus stopped in time.
WA!! teckie, why u so "heng"!!
look at it from another angle, now u have 2 projects, front and back bumper.
me kenna "track fee" at msia custom, 150 big ones.
thot raining, those guys will not be so on. but ........

2cubed
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by 2cubed » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:33 am

cl7teckie wrote:
VTECian wrote:
cl7teckie wrote: I din reach home safely leh :cry: :cry: how??
Huh what happened to you? You left early right? Our main convoy reached back safe and sound. :shock:
Don't worry about ....kena wack by a bus in JB .... :cry: signz ...
Whoa! :shock: didn't know you kenna poked by JB bus... hope you are ok. I suppose this will take some time to clear. No wonder you were asking for new bumpers etc. Take care man and be careful on the roads ya? :wink:

2cubed
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by 2cubed » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:39 am

acechew wrote:
Err... how come everyone tio lei? Must have some ops going on... I passed by later with Nautgeo around 5 pm after a round of A&W. Lucky no 'track fee' must be cos you guys already paid up... :roll: Was a nice run back but was overtaken by a Bimmer. No choice cos already at limit. Thinking of RSM now.. :twisted:

acechew
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by acechew » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:46 am

2cubed wrote: Err... how come everyone tio lei? Must have some ops going on... I passed by later with Nautgeo around 5 pm after a round of A&W. Lucky no 'track fee' must be cos you guys already paid up... :roll: Was a nice run back but was overtaken by a Bimmer. No choice cos already at limit. Thinking of RSM now.. :twisted:
huh? u mean there are others that tio "track fee"?

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:59 am

fooken wrote:Wanna wish big thank you and nice to see all of you come all the way from singapore. Sorry to hear bout the untoward accident. We have another accident which involved our Pace car, another jazz and a taxi on the way to melaka. Somewhere near seremban. the jazz got sandwiched. and our pace car's back portion totally gone. Really unlucky and unexpected. Drivers n passenger are all okay though. Once again thank you all who joined us! Looking forward for another such grand event. The accord euro R is really swee man! :lol:
We look forward to meeting you again too! Yes I heard about the 2 accidents, really very unfortunate. Please help us to send our regards to the owners of the 2 cars and we wish their cars speedy recovery. See you around! :D
Image Image

2cubed
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by 2cubed » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:02 am

acechew wrote: huh? u mean there are others that tio "track fee"?
Sorry I meant other cars.... not any one I know. :oops:

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:09 am

acechew wrote:
How come "track fee" now 150 ...u guys spolit market izzit....

Front bumper bery easy now, coz lots of bro went to mugen ...but the back :think: :think:
Pls dont ask me for wkshop, as I know none...I only know it is safer and faster to fix cars on my own.

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:14 am

fooken wrote:Wanna wish big thank you and nice to see all of you come all the way from singapore. Sorry to hear bout the untoward accident. We have another accident which involved our Pace car, another jazz and a taxi on the way to melaka. Somewhere near seremban. the jazz got sandwiched. and our pace car's back portion totally gone. Really unlucky and unexpected. Drivers n passenger are all okay though. Once again thank you all who joined us! Looking forward for another such grand event. The accord euro R is really swee man! :lol:
Sad to hear that ..great that nobody is injured.....really look forward to meeting you guys again....

FinalDay
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by FinalDay » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:31 pm

Sorry to hear about the accident. :(

Nice to meet all the Malaysia Honda Owners & what you guys did to your rides are really "eye-opening"......The TeamCity's rides are fascinating.....really impressive! :lol: :lol: :lol:

acechew
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by acechew » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:58 pm

cl7teckie wrote:
acechew wrote:

Front bumper bery easy now, coz lots of bro went to mugen ...but the back :think: :think:
not on the road type of track fee, at the "pit stop" in the msia custom. there cannot bargain.

lucasrock
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by lucasrock » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:02 pm

acechew wrote:
cl7teckie wrote:
acechew wrote:

not on the road type of track fee, at the "pit stop" in the msia custom. there cannot bargain.
Allan, should not pay at customs pit stop. Should plead for ...no money, all spend in Malaysia. Pay next time......and wait for 50% discount for Malaysia's National Day month. :lol:

Or accumulate enought $$, then change licence plate...heheh. :lol: