Which is a safe buy?

Civic model year 2000 -2005
walterpan
5000rpm
5000rpm

Which is a safe buy?

Post by walterpan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Hi ES bro,

Currently driving cl7r. but due to job relocation, i have to suffer the pain and let it go and get a short term ride when i am in spore..And of cos, patiently keeping my finger cross till the next best NA from honda.

To cut thing short, i am looking for an ES. Preferbably a manual. Looking thru sgcarmart, nothing fanciful except those below.

If u happened to be the ex owner, can u kindly let me know any major problems before? I am aware of the wear and tear part but most concern is getting a lemon car especially on the car chassis...

As we know sometime we like to "F1" on the road for ahwile and i dont want my life to be jeopardised by lousy handling due to chassis issue.

Any inputs is welcomed or if you want to let go your ride, we can discuss too..

Thks.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info ... 33&DL=1128

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info ... 65&DL=2191

fred59
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fred59 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:48 pm

what happen to your jazz or fit?

Can convoy up Thailand liao. :lol:
SEX is one of the nine reasons for re-incarnation, the RESTis not important.

MCDS
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator

Post by MCDS » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:06 pm

both looks nice
chasis you can check by taking it to inspection centre... need to pay a bit. but better than hear-say and speculative witch doctors here..

ES is a huge community and more than 80% are not into this forum somehow... (older crowd?) unlikethe EK and EG and Fit/Jazz group. or even the Euro Civic/R group.

so it is more reliable to do own check at inspection centre. hoist up only can tell everything already...

Freedom isn't Free, it costs people like you and me... Freedom costs a buck 'o five....

walterpan
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by walterpan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:19 am

fred59 wrote:what happen to your jazz or fit?

Can convoy up Thailand liao. :lol:
Long sold bro.... From fd2m-fd2r-cl7r-?..hopefully is a es.. Any good lobang? :wink:

walterpan
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by walterpan » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:20 am

MCDS wrote:both looks nice
chasis you can check by taking it to inspection centre... need to pay a bit. but better than hear-say and speculative witch doctors here..

ES is a huge community and more than 80% are not into this forum somehow... (older crowd?) unlikethe EK and EG and Fit/Jazz group. or even the Euro Civic/R group.

so it is more reliable to do own check at inspection centre. hoist up only can tell everything already...
Ok man..thks!