Need some help with Mid Pipe

Civic model year 2000 -2005
Energion
2000rpm
2000rpm

Need some help with Mid Pipe

Post by Energion » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi guys,

Anyone got stock mid pipe or can pass inspection one for sale?
If not can borrow?

I am getting alittle worried.... eh, everyday "TIANG" below cause i riding quite low. Go inspection sure fail.. think my mid pipe either flat or got hole liaoz. WAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

BTW, inspection in July... abit kiasu ah to ask now...

Cheers, please help wor~

fred59
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fred59 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Went to Yishun ST for my 9th year inspection, passed :lol: with a noisy midpipe cause by those blardy big hump but not leaking.

Did check with the opicer there, whether can change a new mid-piping with the same dimension, he says can provided the car is over 10yrs, extractor, cat converter and muffler box remain untouched. Make sure no other visual mods like lightnings, number plates but depends where you go for your inspection, ask the opicer there better maybe diff practice and opinion.

Good luck to chiu.
SEX is one of the nine reasons for re-incarnation, the RESTis not important.

Energion
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by Energion » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Lolz... any backup plan if fail.. my car completely stock.. only thing is lowered ride height with k2 coils..

fred59
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fred59 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:18 pm

You need a backup plan when your car coming to end of the road, not for inspection. :lol:

Esos leak will cause your car to loose power and high fc, mid pipe for ES are rare now, just go with the noisy stock esos, they wouldnt be too concern for a almost 10yrs car with limited spare available as long not harmful to environment.

I've already cannibalised some parts from bro Krado, paiseh to ask for more, his ride has saved alot of bros here. Will run a new mid pipe when the noise becomes unbearable.

I think you meant your D2 coil not K2 or KY. :mrgreen:

Energion
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by Energion » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Hehehe okie okie... i think if like that then bo pian...

BTW, my coils are really from K2... K2 motors.. go google it up. :lol:

D2 coils are purple in colour, yes i know that... ky is a tool ment for one of your re-incarnation reasons that is if you doing it with someone who is having manopause. :mrgreen:

Cheers. :partyman:

Krado
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Krado » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:34 pm

I can rent you mine but you MUST raise your car.

I will take photo... once you TIANG it, you buy it.

fred59
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fred59 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:12 am

Just an update of my midpipe. Went back to Inspection Centre when they are almost closing, staff recheck my midpipe for damage and confirm that it was the midpipe and cat shield dented nia. Told not to meddle wif them if possible cos theres a cat sensor attached.

Went in JB yesterday, rigged the pipe to original position, heat up the the pipe and got it cool down to original form, bad news they broke my manifold spring screw luckily they got spare from other ES owners who dump them when changing extractor. Only hondas uses spring other makes uses flexi hose. As for the shield, use the very basic, malet does the job. Damage 80rm for 3 hrs job, no more noise after 8mths, servicing my coils next.

fred59
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fred59 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:19 am

Energion wrote:Hehehe okie okie... i think if like that then bo pian...

D2 coils are purple in colour, yes i know that... ky is a tool ment for one of your re-incarnation reasons that is if you doing it with someone who is having manopause. :mrgreen:

Cheers. :partyman:
Menopause iiao dont waste marnee, krackkkk puiiiii... will do the job. :mrgreen: