Unanswered topics Active topics

Need interior spare parts

Civic model year 2000 -2005
fred59
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fred59 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Just finished test drive, waiting for my bill, enjoy my last cup of cuppucino and get on with life. First time stayed in a workshop for 2 full day. :sigh: at least get things done and the ride last for another couple of years. :lol: :lol: :lol:
SEX is one of the nine reasons for re-incarnation, the RESTis not important.

MCDS
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator

Post by MCDS » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:31 pm

please take back the address, contact numbers, gps location of the workshop... haha see who need to go up bring a copy of your receipt and point... do all the same things!! heh heh

very good serious maintenance package for very good price!!

Freedom isn't Free, it costs people like you and me... Freedom costs a buck 'o five....

jungle-mania
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by jungle-mania » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Back in Singapore?
Newbie ES1 owner

fred59
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fred59 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:47 pm

jungle-mania wrote:Back in Singapore?
Basket, haven even got my massage and hanky panky, spent 2 blardy day at the Honda Agent. Adjourning my road trip only to Krabi skip Samui. They are really pushing the new BRIO 1.2L I-VTec.

Unless you can read thai but the parts nos. are there, guest they are all universal part nos. Cannot bargain all the prices are computerised and everytime the mechanic found a problem the adviser will as for your agreement to rectify the fualt. The bill was 19,000+ but theres a GST of 7%, comes wif a 20points check.

The mechanics are good and sharp with the ES problems second popular to thaiyota altis, common problems of the ES is the power steering. The way they dismantle the ES very quick and swiff, no struggling with any bolts and nuts.

Did my 160,000 there but wat the heck do the major again at 220,000 but did not change my water pump this round and did my tensioner, peace of mind for a small sum. I brought my own EO and Coolant, and Steel braided hose the rest theirs.

Btw, heres the bill and address

se@n
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by se@n » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Honda Thailand missed the boat when they launch the Brio just after Nissan Thailand launched the new March. Lots of potential customer had already bought the March liao. Explains why there aren't many Brios on the road.

Bro Fred, you have a safe trip to Krabi and did you get the address of the BKK shop for the cover that bro jungle-mania wanted?

Hi bro jungle-mania, I can help you handcarry the cover back from BKK if you need.

fred59
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fred59 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:26 pm

se@n wrote:Honda Thailand missed the boat when they launch the Brio just after Nissan Thailand launched the new March. Lots of potential customer had already bought the March liao. Explains why there aren't many Brios on the road.

Bro Fred, you have a safe trip to Krabi and did you get the address of the BKK shop for the cover that bro jungle-mania wanted?

Hi bro jungle-mania, I can help you handcarry the cover back from BKK if you need.
Good, you get it for him, they dont carry it here except bkk, I cant wait another 3 days for the thing to courrier down, pls pm him.

Brio is quite a nippy car except the boot looks tuck in. Sat on a FREED first time, staff sending me back to the hotel :lol: abit too high for me, nearly fall off the seat but very quiet car.

jungle-mania
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by jungle-mania » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:22 am

Sounds good. @sean: When you going down to BKK?
Newbie ES1 owner

se@n
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by se@n » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:56 am

jungle-mania wrote:Sounds good. @sean: When you going down to BKK?
Hi, do see PM sent.