Unanswered topics Active topics

Banga wash car

You like your car sparkling and clean? Here is where U can get tips
SS2000
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by SS2000 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:02 am

fiqueudrue wrote:if car is already old years can laaa ..
new car below 3 years better dun...
hahaa
Bro, if u love yr car better dont do it !Otherwise , you will regret it :cry: :(

ajlim
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by ajlim » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:04 am

SS2000 wrote:true!! :D better drive in to wash or wash yrself :wink:
Hi all, new in SHC and a huge fan of Meguiars.

Some or most of you may already known but just thought I'd share with anyone who is also new here:).

For Bangala attack or some new car owners who unknowingly use wrong materials and techniques or send to wrong places:
If you kenna already and have alot of marring (swirlsscratches, etc.), can try doing the following:

1) Meg NXT Shampoo and Meg Microfibre Mit, wash with 2 Pail System (to avoid more marring) use meguiars M205 with MicroFibre applicator (Wash)
2) Meg Mild Clay Bar with Meg Last Touch for lubrication when claying (above surface contaminant)
3) Meg Paint Cleaner (Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner or ColorX)(Oxidization)
4) Meg M205 with MicroFibre Applicator Pad (to remove swirls)
5) Meg M21 Sealant (protection)
6) Meg Ultimate Quick Wax (Maximize shine)

Should remove most swirls -works for me! If anymore marring/defects (swirls/scratches/etching) cannot remove means either need wet-sanding/rotary and DA or all at one go to make your car surface 98% solid.

Hope this is useful for the discussion.

James

maddriver
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by maddriver » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:25 pm

For Bangala attack or some new car owners who unknowingly use wrong materials and techniques or send to wrong places:
If you kenna already and have alot of marring (swirlsscratches, etc.), can try doing the following:
Bro James,

Allow me to say something.

Kindly give this Bangala and Indian car washers a break. They are just providing a service to the community, I believe they are earning for their 3 meals. Bangala attack sounds not very nice to hear. If they are no good, you can simply avoid them. do understand not all car owners have the time to wash or wax their car everyday.

ajlim
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by ajlim » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:18 am

maddriver wrote:
Bro James,

Kindly give this Bangala and Indian car washers a break. They are just providing a service to the community, I believe they are earning for their 3 meals. Bangala attack sounds not very nice to hear. If they are no good, you can simply avoid them. do understand not all car owners have the time to wash or wax their car everyday.
Bro Maddriver,

Thanks for enlightening but in this thread, people are concerned..see "Tried letting them wash n fully regretted it. The amt of swirl marks for a 6m this quote...ths old car can compare to a 5yr old car that the owner washes alone. Can try at ur own risk."

You are right about cutting them some slack, which is why I am not posting this on the straits times forum :twisted: . People in this forum obviously cares about their ride, which is why "In the First place", we are involve in this forum. Those who do not care, will not get to see this, would they? :)

This posting is for the benefit of those who cares about their ride (like yourself; i hope)..those who are not bothered, by all means they can save money and pay bangalas. I never complained about them or hinder them from doing anything at our car park as well. In fact, we have conversations. I even advice them about swirl marks.

"give them a fishing rod and have them fed for a lifetime :)"
Last edited by ajlim on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by eeee78 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:24 am

ajlim wrote:
maddriver wrote:
Bro James,

Bro Maddriver,

Thanks for enlightening but in this thread, people are concerned..see "Tried letting them wash n fully regretted it. The amt of swirl marks for a 6m this quote...ths old car can compare to a 5yr old car that the owner washes alone. Can try at ur own risk."

You are right about cutting them some slack, which is why I am not posting this on the straits times forum :twisted: . People in this forum obviously cares about their ride, which is why "In the First place", we are involve in this forum. Those who do not care, will not get to see this, would they? :)

This posting is for the benefit of those who cares about their ride (like yourself; i hope)..those who are not bothered, by all means they can save money and pay bangalas. I never stopped them from doing anything at my car park as well. In fact, we have conversations. I even advice them about swirl marks.

"give them a fishing rod and they have them fed for a lifetime :)"
U should give them training on proper car washing method. :lol:
TCSS Emperor!
讲鸟è¯

ajlim
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by ajlim » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:30 am

eeee78 wrote:
ajlim wrote:
maddriver wrote: Bro James,

Bro Maddriver,

This posting is for the benefit of those who cares about their ride (like yourself; i hope)..those who are not bothered, by all means they can save money and pay bangalas. I never stopped them from doing anything at my car park as well. In fact, we have conversations. I even advice them about swirl marks.

"give them a fishing rod and they have them fed for a lifetime :)"
U should give them training on proper car washing method. :lol:
Hello Bro eeee78,

So far spoke with 2 of them at my car parks. I see my neighbours car....SJJ ones...AIYOH....heartache for them man.

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by eeee78 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:37 am

ajlim wrote:Hello Bro eeee78,

So far spoke with 2 of them at my car parks. I see my neighbours car....SJJ ones...AIYOH....heartache for them man.
U come see my neighbour SJS plate black Audi Q5 after 1 wash by his company driver...FAINT! :(

I almost wanna sue the company driver for vandalism :lol:
TCSS Emperor!
讲鸟è¯

ajlim
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by ajlim » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 am

eeee78 wrote:

U come see my neighbour SJS plate black Audi Q5 after 1 wash by his company driver...FAINT! :(

Headlines "Driver being sued by boss (car owner) for leaving swirl marks after 1st wash"... would be hilarious to have this story.

But bro, I agree with you or the owner being angry. This Forum is good, people come in here and learn and more often than not, they get FREE advice. People here are typically nice people and here to network and make friends.

Sometimes people ask me why some people give free advice instead of charging? My answer to them is "passion". The "Passion" for our cars brought us here together (at least for me). I like to make friends, I like to share, I love to see people's car being well taken care of. I feel for people who unknowingly leave defects on their car surface and would want them to be educated and to know how to get around it- making their car showroom shine. This would put a smile in their hearts.

Side track:
Obviously people who don't care wouldn't be in here so i would not spare any details in here for people who cares; IF i can help it. You won't see me going to MOD or ICE threads and add information on detailing..kakakaka..

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by eeee78 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 am

ajlim wrote:
eeee78 wrote:

Headlines "Driver being sued by boss (car owner) for leaving swirl marks after 1st wash"... would be hilarious to have this story.

But bro, I agree with you or the owner being angry. This Forum is good, people come in here and learn and more often than not, they get FREE advice. People here are typically nice people and here to network and make friends.

Sometimes people ask me why some people give free advice instead of charging? My answer to them is "passion". The "Passion" for our cars brought us here together (at least for me). I like to make friends, I like to share, I love to see people's car being well taken care of. I feel for people who unknowingly leave defects on their car surface and would want them to be educated and to know how to get around it- making their car showroom shine. This would put a smile in their hearts.

Side track:
Obviously people who don't care wouldn't be in here so i would not spare any details in here for people who cares; IF i can help it. You won't see me going to MOD or ICE threads and add information on detailing..kakakaka..
Passion is the word Bro...

PS: See my signature 8)
TCSS Emperor!
讲鸟è¯

ajlim
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by ajlim » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:02 am

eeee78 wrote:
ajlim wrote:
eeee78 wrote: U come see my neighbour SJS plate black Audi Q5 after 1 wash by his company driver...FAINT! :(

Side track:
Passion is the word Bro...

PS: See my signature 8)
With you on that bro...101%...
You are the Hidden Dragon and Couching Tiger...correct not ah...hehehe..not a big fan of that movie..all i see is people fying around..

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by eeee78 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:10 am

ajlim wrote:With you on that bro...101%...
You are the Hidden Dragon and Couching Tiger...correct not ah...hehehe..not a big fan of that movie..all i see is people fying around..
You with me on the TCSS part also? :lol:
TCSS Emperor!
讲鸟è¯

ajlim
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by ajlim » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:16 am

eeee78 wrote:
Bro...compare your post stats with mine...kakaka..3 "bows" for the TCSS Emperor!

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by eeee78 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:30 am

ajlim wrote:
eeee78 wrote:
Bro...compare your post stats with mine...kakaka..3 "bows" for the TCSS Emperor!
U may raise now :lol: :lol:
TCSS Emperor!
讲鸟è¯

K1@
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by K1@ » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:33 am

maddriver wrote:
Bro James,

I'm pretty sure that the bangala work permit is not stated as 'carpark carwasher'. His work must have been screwed up. Maybe we should just inform MOM to handle the poor chap, send him back and probably he will be having a better life than doing all these illegal washing here trying to earn his 2-3 meals. God bless them...

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by EG6stanley » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 pm

K1@ wrote:
maddriver wrote:
Bro James,

I'm pretty sure that the bangala work permit is not stated as 'carpark carwasher'. His work must have been screwed up. Maybe we should just inform MOM to handle the poor chap, send him back and probably he will be having a better life than doing all these illegal washing here trying to earn his 2-3 meals. God bless them...
LOL...
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)