Unanswered topics Active topics

SHC Regular Meetups

Activities in our community
User avatar
xiaoshun
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 8138
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:30 am
Contact:

Post by xiaoshun » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:29 pm

come.. just come.. :)
Go to CITYZEN & chat with fellow CITY owners.

kianteck
1000rpm
1000rpm
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:55 pm

Post by kianteck » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:02 am

when is the next meet up... interested in joining the group....

User avatar
oNe oF tHeM
1000rpm
1000rpm
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Eunos

Post by oNe oF tHeM » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:52 am

regular meetups...??? every 1st friday of the month...~!!! after 8.30pm...~!!! :P :P :P :idea:
So what if you can see the darker side of me...???

@lvin
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut
Posts: 3263
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: under 2nd link

Post by @lvin » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:35 am

oNe oF tHeM wrote:regular meetups...??? every 1st friday of the month...~!!! after 8.30pm...~!!! :P :P :P :idea:


so u mean there is a meet up last night...sh*t....i miss it.... :cry:

User avatar
xiaoshun
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 8138
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:30 am
Contact:

Post by xiaoshun » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:44 pm

@lvin wrote:
oNe oF tHeM wrote:regular meetups...??? every 1st friday of the month...~!!! after 8.30pm...~!!! :P :P :P :idea:


so u mean there is a meet up last night...sh*t....i miss it.... :cry:


dun need cry.. there is one every mth.. no worries
Go to CITYZEN & chat with fellow CITY owners.

User avatar
oNe oF tHeM
1000rpm
1000rpm
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Eunos

Post by oNe oF tHeM » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:50 pm

LoL dun cry larh... u cry we cry whole shc cry u noe... aiyohhh flooded later 8)
So what if you can see the darker side of me...???

User avatar
sshheena
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 am
Location: SG.West

Post by sshheena » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:32 am

oNe oF tHeM wrote:regular meetups...??? every 1st friday of the month...~!!! after 8.30pm...~!!! :P :P :P :idea:


so usually after 8.30pm?

User avatar
ivant9029
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 7309
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 9:45 pm
Location: YISHUN

Post by ivant9029 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:43 pm

sshheena wrote:
oNe oF tHeM wrote:regular meetups...??? every 1st friday of the month...~!!! after 8.30pm...~!!! :P :P :P :idea:


so usually after 8.30pm?

YEs. U comes around 11pm still lot of ppl there..Usually most of them left after midnight. 8)
Image

User avatar
sshheena
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 am
Location: SG.West

Post by sshheena » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:44 pm

ivant9029 wrote:
sshheena wrote:
oNe oF tHeM wrote:regular meetups...??? every 1st friday of the month...~!!! after 8.30pm...~!!! :P :P :P :idea:


so usually after 8.30pm?

YEs. U comes around 11pm still lot of ppl there..Usually most of them left after midnight. 8)


So i mus reach at 11pm ?HAHA

User avatar
ivant9029
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 7309
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 9:45 pm
Location: YISHUN

Post by ivant9029 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:47 pm

sshheena wrote:
ivant9029 wrote:
sshheena wrote:
oNe oF tHeM wrote:regular meetups...??? every 1st friday of the month...~!!! after 8.30pm...~!!! :P :P :P :idea:


so usually after 8.30pm?

YEs. U comes around 11pm still lot of ppl there..Usually most of them left after midnight. 8)


So i mus reach at 11pm ?HAHA

I always there after 11pm.... :lol: :lol: If u buying SHC Decals, look for a handsome guy siting in a foldable chair/table with a small lamp in the middle of the car park G. 8)
Image

User avatar
sshheena
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 am
Location: SG.West

Post by sshheena » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:58 pm

ivant9029 wrote:I always there after 11pm.... :lol: :lol: If u buying SHC Decals, look for a handsome guy siting in a foldable chair/table with a small lamp in the middle of the car park G. 8)


haha . who's the handsome guy ?

i might be going .. but hor . if i go like that will funny or not ? HAHA

User avatar
ivant9029
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 7309
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 9:45 pm
Location: YISHUN

Post by ivant9029 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:03 pm

sshheena wrote:
ivant9029 wrote:I always there after 11pm.... :lol: :lol: If u buying SHC Decals, look for a handsome guy siting in a foldable chair/table with a small lamp in the middle of the car park G. 8)


haha . who's the handsome guy ?

i might be going .. but hor . if i go like that will funny or not ? HAHA

Not at all. There always a first time & it fun to meet the true faces of those -had chat online with u. Don be shy jusy come. 8)
Image

User avatar
sshheena
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 am
Location: SG.West

Post by sshheena » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:05 pm

ivant9029 wrote:
sshheena wrote:
ivant9029 wrote:I always there after 11pm.... :lol: :lol: If u buying SHC Decals, look for a handsome guy siting in a foldable chair/table with a small lamp in the middle of the car park G. 8)


haha . who's the handsome guy ?

i might be going .. but hor . if i go like that will funny or not ? HAHA

Not at all. There always a first time & it fun to meet the true faces of those -had chat online with u. Don be shy jusy come. 8)


HAHA .. okok .
i will go if i can find my way there ^^

User avatar
ivant9029
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 7309
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 9:45 pm
Location: YISHUN

Post by ivant9029 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:13 pm

sshheena wrote:
ivant9029 wrote:
sshheena wrote:
ivant9029 wrote:I always there after 11pm.... :lol: :lol: If u buying SHC Decals, look for a handsome guy siting in a foldable chair/table with a small lamp in the middle of the car park G. 8)


haha . who's the handsome guy ?

i might be going .. but hor . if i go like that will funny or not ? HAHA

Not at all. There always a first time & it fun to meet the true faces of those -had chat online with u. Don be shy jusy come. 8)


HAHA .. okok .
i will go if i can find my way there ^^

If u need a ride, can pm me. 8)
Image

User avatar
sshheena
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 am
Location: SG.West

Post by sshheena » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:39 pm

hehe . ok . so see u guys this friday! =)

Post Reply