Unanswered topics Active topics

PG outing

Activities in our community
askyway
1000rpm
1000rpm

Post by askyway » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:44 am

First of all, let me say tks to all the brothers who came down. Its honestly a fun filled and dramatic day on the track.

We went in through tuas and the jam wasnt that bad; 45 mins i reckon.

In total we had like 20 cars and over. rx7, rx8, evos, sti, rex, mrs, s15, s14, 350z, jazz, type r, chevolets etc.

So as u can see, the line up was awesome. The day started pretty wet but the clouds had mercy on us. It cleared up soon after.

And tks to the slight drizzle, my car was able to "drift" a couple of times at turn 7. Wootie, fresh marks on the track.

The first 2 hrs, we took turns trying the track, many were trying to better their previous timing. The last hr was truely epic.

The organiser arranged a 5 laps CCT, NA first and Turbo after. Closed to 15 cars lined up on the grid, and whew, it was fun, andrenaline rushing. It was a close fight between the 2 type r, myself and a johor daihatsu "turbo".

The turbo cat ended at the first lap, with rx7 crashing, the driver was alright, tks goodness.

So all in all, tks for everything.

Iceman27
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by Iceman27 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:15 pm

Nice...!!! Such a pity that I couldn't make it. Any pics?

Cheers!

affiq
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by affiq » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:00 am

askyway wrote:First of all, let me say tks to all the brothers who came down. Its honestly a fun filled and dramatic day on the track.

We went in through tuas and the jam wasnt that bad; 45 mins i reckon.

In total we had like 20 cars and over. rx7, rx8, evos, sti, rex, mrs, s15, s14, 350z, jazz, type r, chevolets etc.

So as u can see, the line up was awesome. The day started pretty wet but the clouds had mercy on us. It cleared up soon after.

And tks to the slight drizzle, my car was able to "drift" a couple of times at turn 7. Wootie, fresh marks on the track.

The first 2 hrs, we took turns trying the track, many were trying to better their previous timing. The last hr was truely epic.

The organiser arranged a 5 laps CCT, NA first and Turbo after. Closed to 15 cars lined up on the grid, and whew, it was fun, andrenaline rushing. It was a close fight between the 2 type r, myself and a johor daihatsu "turbo".

The turbo cat ended at the first lap, with rx7 crashing, the driver was alright, tks goodness.

So all in all, tks for everything.

lorh...u were also there ar???? sayang lah didnt called u 1st...well...i think we were all suprised that the stock myvi overtook the rx8....while driving and looking at my rear view...i was really shocked that there was a myvi at forth place during the laps...then...i was danmed shock that the myvi was able to overtook the rx8....it was all fun...well...should do it again one day....