Unanswered topics Active topics

Collaboration for Singapore Association for the Deaf

Activities in our community
barry.ong

Collaboration for Singapore Association for the Deaf

Post by barry.ong » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:32 pm

Dear Performance Motors,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Barry, and I am writing on behalf of the Singapore Association of the Deaf (SADeaf). We are a non-profit organization that has been serving the Deaf and Hard-of-hearing community for the past 68 years.

We are hosting a "Wash for the Deaf" charity car wash and carnival event on 27th and 28th May from 10am-6pm on our premises at 227 Mountbatten Road. We would like to extend an invitation to your car club members to participate in this meaningful event. The event will be an opportunity for your members to get their vehicles sparkling clean, while also supporting a good cause.

Our volunteers and Deaf community are looking forward to provide the car wash services to your valuable members. Additionally, we have a family carnival on-site and entry is free. Food and merchandise will be available for purchase from our carnival booths. The basic car wash costs $25 for saloon cars and motorcycles, and $30 for SUVs, MVPs, lorries, and vans. We also offer $68 and $38 bundles for purchase, and a free car wash would be entitled to the first 100 purchase of the $68 bundle.

As car enthusiasts, we hope your members will take this wonderful opportunity to come together to support the Deaf and Hard-of-hearing community in Singapore. - We would be grateful if you could help us spread the word about this event on your social media channels.

All funds raised at this event will definitely help and support our 6,000+ beneficiaries to lead a more quality life in this very challenging environment. Recently, there is an increasing number of beneficiaries coming to us for basic necessities such as small packets of rice, maggi noodles, biscuits, etcetc. due to the rising costs of living.

We really look forward to your esteemed car club to support our event. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 91200933

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Barry Ong
Marketing Communications (Corporate Affairs)
The Singapore Association for the Deaf