Unanswered topics Active topics

Honda Insight Owners

Honda's Hybrid technology, including the Civic Hybrid (FD3) and the Insight (ZE2)
kiam
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by kiam » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:44 pm

hoho paint the roof black - that's the latest ZE2 craze right? i might prefer an actual carbon fiber wrap (to act as protection) coz I'm damn angry why my pearl white roof got lotsa particle-stains... haiz... but to buy a pearl white and then cover it up also quite stupid hor? what do you guys say

they never reply me visors leh... but original Honda Insight (from Honda Japan) says ~S$200 excl shipping, installation, mark-up...

I've got the quotes for MUGEN kit you want? whole set painted at least 5k incl. installation. I'm aiming for at most the rear wing first - RR wing painted is about ~1.5k also incl. installation. Alternatively, I think i might just go to solomonbrothers for a customized full bodykit - just tell them to design similarly lor... ~2k

I can pm the MUGEN quoted breakdowns to you and the contacts if you want. Let me know.

anadivine
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by anadivine » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:47 am

:D can PM me!~
kiam wrote:hoho paint the roof black - that's the latest ZE2 craze right? i might prefer an actual carbon fiber wrap (to act as protection) coz I'm damn angry why my pearl white roof got lotsa particle-stains... haiz... but to buy a pearl white and then cover it up also quite stupid hor? what do you guys say

they never reply me visors leh... but original Honda Insight (from Honda Japan) says ~S$200 excl shipping, installation, mark-up...

I've got the quotes for MUGEN kit you want? whole set painted at least 5k incl. installation. I'm aiming for at most the rear wing first - RR wing painted is about ~1.5k also incl. installation. Alternatively, I think i might just go to solomonbrothers for a customized full bodykit - just tell them to design similarly lor... ~2k

I can pm the MUGEN quoted breakdowns to you and the contacts if you want. Let me know.

anadivine
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by anadivine » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:29 pm

yo, the wing price looks good.. duno if get 2 can be cheaper...

also going to change the grille to the mugen sports.... getting quote from Ian... hehehe

AhSim
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by AhSim » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Hi All. Thinking of getting a Pearl White Insight. Went to this turf club to take a look. From H* C*RZ , quote me $79 plus. Never go further in detail as wanted to find out more from the forum.

Saw Kiam facing some aftersales service with them ? Problem solved? I don't think I wanted to have any deal with them as I am quite worry about the battery problem for hybrid.

Any bro can recommend me some reliable PI for this purchase?

Thank You.

kiam
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by kiam » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:03 pm

anadivine wrote:yo, the wing price looks good.. duno if get 2 can be cheaper...

also going to change the grille to the mugen sports.... getting quote from Ian... hehehe
let me know the price too! although I'm trying to sort out my finances first..

And recently, i'm thinking of getting the grille from Exclusive Zeus instead... google it up! It's few black bars basically which looks nicer than MUGEN's grille i feel...

maybe I'll go for Solomon's customization eventually just to save $ *shrugs*

kiam
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by kiam » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:10 pm

AhSim wrote:Hi All. Thinking of getting a Pearl White Insight. Went to this turf club to take a look. From H* C*RZ , quote me $79 plus. Never go further in detail as wanted to find out more from the forum.

Saw Kiam facing some aftersales service with them ? Problem solved? I don't think I wanted to have any deal with them as I am quite worry about the battery problem for hybrid.

Any bro can recommend me some reliable PI for this purchase?

Thank You.
hey pal, PM-ed you... not trying to flame anyone but just giving you my accont of my personal experience...

with regards to my car batt incident, turns out just a 'false' alarm which I fixed by jumpstarting it myself (although I still can't tell what's wrong). I tot it was related to the hybrid batt but seems like it's not. I still didn't like the response and after-sales service esp. the part that says "why don't you drive to the service workshop"... if I can do that, I don't have to call them for help.

AhSim
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by AhSim » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Hi Kiam, Thank you very much for the PM.

I guess no one will be interested to frame anyone out there but some PI really need to improve their sales and not just to focus on making their commission.

Though we can refer it to CASE after that but is just too much trouble. No one wish to go thru this I guess.

Thanks a lot once again.

anadivine
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by anadivine » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:47 pm

AhSim wrote:Hi Kiam, Thank you very much for the PM.

I guess no one will be interested to frame anyone out there but some PI really need to improve their sales and not just to focus on making their commission.

Though we can refer it to CASE after that but is just too much trouble. No one wish to go thru this I guess.

Thanks a lot once again.
me too got my ride from them.. good experience so far.. :) need to squeeze them for freebies.. :) look for david

chiawy
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by chiawy » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:34 am

Hi All,

Got my grey Honda Insight today from h*c*rz. Hope to meet up with other Honda Insight owners one day :)

jwang27
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by jwang27 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:23 am

Upz...

Katamari/Silver/02/06/09
jwang27/Purple/29/06/09
kiam/pearl white/xx/10/09
anadivine/silver/xx/11/09
chiawy/grey/26/11/09

katamari
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by katamari » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm back from Japan :) Saw many insight and Pruis there. Don't know why, insight in Japan look very nice :). Their G series model come with Armrest one!!!!. New white colour is very nice sia!!!. Off course, cosmetic for our insight really nice nice nice. They call ECOMOD. Very famous and trendy now.

But CRZ really pretty !!!. Very very nice in real.

kiam
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by kiam » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:54 pm

katamari wrote:Hey Guys,

I'm back from Japan :) Saw many insight and Pruis there. Don't know why, insight in Japan look very nice :). Their G series model come with Armrest one!!!!. New white colour is very nice sia!!!. Off course, cosmetic for our insight really nice nice nice. They call ECOMOD. Very famous and trendy now.

one question is... is it a 2-seater? if 2-seater then a bit problematic lol

anadivine
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by anadivine » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:08 pm

katamari wrote:Hey Guys,

show us some peeeektures!! haha

katamari
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by katamari » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:21 am

Is 4 seater, but the back seat very narrow. Only for kids i think. But the real production maybe they will make it into 5 seater. But CRZ really nice:). Very hot car. In Motor show, Honda and Lexus is the most attractive and most people. FCX clarity, I can't even take the photo, too crowded liao.

Anyway, I don't know how to upload the photo. Maybe we meet up then happy talk :). Bought some magazine of Insight mod. Not ony Mugen and Modula, others brand accessories very nice too. KEN style, tein ....etc

I manage to get 25/1 scale model of insight too. Very happy.