Unanswered topics Active topics

Lost in between.

Honda's Hybrid technology, including the Civic Hybrid (FD3) and the Insight (ZE2)
hondair
4000rpm
4000rpm

Lost in between.

Post by hondair » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:18 pm

Hi everyone, seeking all you guys/ladies here to give me advise on what to choose from. AIRWAVE or HCH.

Ok, after 2 months of I finalised on these 2. Mainly due to it is a HONDA. Reliable! Mostly, its fuel saving!! :lol: :lol:

Also considering Hyundai AVANTE.

Can anyone/everyone out there give me your opinion.Belive me that I will take it seriously. After all Honda is not cheap, thats why I been hanging. Btw this is my first time getting a car. Previously own a VAN.

Thanks everyone :D :D :D

bengtecktan
1000rpm
1000rpm

HCH

Post by bengtecktan » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:35 pm

i sense you've decided on A
so my writing do not help u in deciding
as you've decided bef you post

thank you for your time
Last edited by bengtecktan on Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hondair
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by hondair » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:49 pm

Perhaps we might want to delicate this tread to the would-be HCH owner haha. Hope that all those would-be and "USED TO" would-be share the experience. :D :D

I was thinking this way too. But after factoring FC and the road tax SAVINGS. Still a big lose if getting HCH, even factor in the OMV/PARF or whatever :shock: .

Of cos if A is able to last 10years without often going to workshops.

Lets face it getting a hybrid most important is SAVING. Not thinking a making an EARNING, but end of the day its value at least in par with a normal car.

hondair
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by hondair » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:10 pm

Actually I had not decided on anything. In fact if given a choice of ride i will sure choose HCH. :D

But now cos of the current pricing sianz.....

IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY SPENT and the aftermath.....10 years

KIA SI KIA SU :lol: :lol: :lol:

CivicDart
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by CivicDart » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:20 pm

wat will u do if u are comparing CNG Airwave to HCH???

Both also save $$$... Airwave CC higher. :wink:

spyder79
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by spyder79 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:06 pm

hondair wrote:Actually I had not decided on anything. In fact if given a choice of ride i will sure choose HCH. :D

But now cos of the current pricing sianz.....

IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY SPENT and the aftermath.....10 years

KIA SI KIA SU :lol: :lol: :lol:
i guess $$ is the issue rite ?

Go test ride the Avante 1st then HCH... since both KM n Hyundai is next to each other at Leng Kee.. feel the diff...

:lol:

alvinaloy
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by alvinaloy » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:41 am

If you're buying the HCHII simply to save money, then you should drop the idea and go get something else.

Most HCHII owners buy it for a variety of reasons and not just for saving money.

issunny
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by issunny » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:43 am

hondair wrote:Perhaps we might want to delicate this tread to the would-be HCH owner haha. Hope that all those would-be and "USED TO" would-be share the experience. :D :D

I was thinking this way too. But after factoring FC and the road tax SAVINGS. Still a big lose if getting HCH, even factor in the OMV/PARF or whatever :shock: .

Of cos if A is able to last 10years without often going to workshops.

Lets face it getting a hybrid most important is SAVING. Not thinking a making an EARNING, but end of the day its value at least in par with a normal car.
If you really prefer Honda FD over the rest on your list, put aside your concern about savings first. Go test drive all FDs and HCH. If you find no diff between them, then put on back your $$ hat and decide from there.

If you would like to put on $$ hat from the beginning till the end, it is sensibly right to put "A" on top of your list. Seriously not fantastic savings with a HCHII for the time being.