New Civic model year 2006 onwards
KENGHWEE
1000rpm
1000rpm

Some Question for a 2008 Civic 1.8

Post by KENGHWEE » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Hi all,

have a few question seeking for some question

1) Whenever i start my air con, there is always a smell of "sweaty" which last few second then it over. Any idea what was the cause?

2) Is there any way i can program the side mirror to close whenever i turn off my engine and

3) Can the alarm gave a horn sound when i unlock?

Hope any senior here can help :wink:

KENGHWEE
1000rpm
1000rpm

Re: Some Question for a 2008 Civic 1.8

Post by KENGHWEE » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:37 pm

KENGHWEE wrote: 1) Whenever i start my air con, there is always a smell of "sweaty" which last few second then it over. Any idea what was the cause?

Hope any senior here can help :wink:
Hi all, think i may have solve the issue 1, check mu dust & pollent and found out it emply... :shock: now lan lan must go buy one and use.

Still looking forward any one can help me with item 2 & 3. :oops:

CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by CivicR » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:25 am

Hi all,

1) Whenever i start my air con, there is always a smell of "sweaty" which last few second then it over. Any idea what was the cause?

2) Is there any way i can program the side mirror to close whenever i turn off my engine and

You will need to buy a separate module for this, a few of those audio shop are selling them

Only from some of the aftermarket car alarm system, our stock system don't have those function.

KENGHWEE
1000rpm
1000rpm

Post by KENGHWEE » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:14 pm

CivicR wrote:Hi all,

You will need to buy a separate module for this, a few of those audio shop are selling them

Only from some of the aftermarket car alarm system, our stock system don't have those function.
Hi CivicR, thanks.... :lol: