Complaints !!!

Automobile related topics
konglong
4000rpm
4000rpm

Complaints !!!

Post by konglong » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi

This is a encounter from one of my friz from one of the workshop recently. He has posted to other forum as well. I am posting on behalf of him.

Had an encounter that I want to share with all forum member’s, on the Friday 11/02/2011 my car went into a work shop by the name of (Zero gravity) @Enous industrial park to have my car check as my RPM couldn’t go up above RPM 2k.

The workshop boss told me that my car had to be left there overnight so I agreed and waited for the outcome, called him on Saturday night asked him what went wrong, he told me that my (High pressure fuel pump) is faulty but without my consent he serviced it and told me the cost around $350 so I asked him second-hand how much he quoted me $850 I asked him how much does it cost if it is new he told me $1400+.

So I asked him is it ok already since he serviced it already he say the car can’t move? Ok so I waited till Monday and asked him again how is the car, he told me still can’t move so I told him I want the car back since he can’t get it done and now it’s Monday.

Then the great thing comes out of him, he told me I can have the car back but I still have to pay him $350 if I want the car back without having the (High pressure fuel pump) done. I was damn pissed off I called up Cycle and carriage and asked how much is the (High pressure fuel pump) priced quoted $870nett after GST, the difference is so much ($600) thinking back does his labour really cost this much.

So I L.L go down and collect the vehicle from him but before that I log in HDB to check on my housing status and found out that my car got a fine on 14/02/2011 @ UBI KB4 car park wondering since my car can’t move then how my car gotten itself to UBI KB4 car park ???

Upon payment he didn’t even tell me that he had gotten a parking fine when I show him he say he know he know, things didn’t just end here about to move off noticed that the aircon can’t work open up the bonnet saw the plug to the fan unit not being plug properly, asked the technician to take a look he told me my compressor spoilt ok fine asked the boss what happened he told me he did not touch and this is my compressor’s problem and not his ok fine with it I asked his worker is it working when he drove the car he say it was just working fine. So I told the boss when I hand over the car to you it was fine now these things happen, you got to settle this for me I don’t care.

Finally got the things done but he told me that there is no warranty once I go out of his workshop fine I won’t be coming back. Paid him $350 after subtracting off the parking fine, see the price varies now and then. Later in the night tried the car the problem comes back again. This is the workshop I shouldn’t go to.
All forum member’s please watch out for the (ZERO Credibility) aka Zero gravity workshop (he will never call and let you know what happen and just do without you acknowledgement) if anyone think this is not true can go and try. and if the boss (stanley) has anything to speak up, can post forum or call me up i will reply to you without hesitation.:bigear::bigear:
SEIZE THE DAY !

ivant9029
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Re: Complaints !!!

Post by ivant9029 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 pm

konglong wrote:Hi

This is a encounter from one of my friz from one of the workshop recently. He has posted to other forum as well. I am posting on behalf of him.

Had an encounter that I want to share with all forum member’s, on the Friday 11/02/2011 my car went into a work shop by the name of (Zero gravity) @Enous industrial park to have my car check as my RPM couldn’t go up above RPM 2k.

The workshop boss told me that my car had to be left there overnight so I agreed and waited for the outcome, called him on Saturday night asked him what went wrong, he told me that my (High pressure fuel pump) is faulty but without my consent he serviced it and told me the cost around $350 so I asked him second-hand how much he quoted me $850 I asked him how much does it cost if it is new he told me $1400+.

So I asked him is it ok already since he serviced it already he say the car can’t move? Ok so I waited till Monday and asked him again how is the car, he told me still can’t move so I told him I want the car back since he can’t get it done and now it’s Monday.

Then the great thing comes out of him, he told me I can have the car back but I still have to pay him $350 if I want the car back without having the (High pressure fuel pump) done. I was damn pissed off I called up Cycle and carriage and asked how much is the (High pressure fuel pump) priced quoted $870nett after GST, the difference is so much ($600) thinking back does his labour really cost this much.

So I L.L go down and collect the vehicle from him but before that I log in HDB to check on my housing status and found out that my car got a fine on 14/02/2011 @ UBI KB4 car park wondering since my car can’t move then how my car gotten itself to UBI KB4 car park ???

Upon payment he didn’t even tell me that he had gotten a parking fine when I show him he say he know he know, things didn’t just end here about to move off noticed that the aircon can’t work open up the bonnet saw the plug to the fan unit not being plug properly, asked the technician to take a look he told me my compressor spoilt ok fine asked the boss what happened he told me he did not touch and this is my compressor’s problem and not his ok fine with it I asked his worker is it working when he drove the car he say it was just working fine. So I told the boss when I hand over the car to you it was fine now these things happen, you got to settle this for me I don’t care.

Finally got the things done but he told me that there is no warranty once I go out of his workshop fine I won’t be coming back. Paid him $350 after subtracting off the parking fine, see the price varies now and then. Later in the night tried the car the problem comes back again. This is the workshop I shouldn’t go to.
All forum member’s please watch out for the (ZERO Credibility) aka Zero gravity workshop (he will never call and let you know what happen and just do without you acknowledgement) if anyone think this is not true can go and try. and if the boss (stanley) has anything to speak up, can post forum or call me up i will reply to you without hesitation.:bigear::bigear:
Best advise...don't go to a workshop that not sure of....history!!

AbelJonson

Post by AbelJonson » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Really nice tips about this topic. Thanks for sharing...

kentkent
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by kentkent » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:07 am

notorious workshop... alot of negative feedbacks on it already...

my advice: search around the forum for respectable/reliable workshop that fellow forumers been to. it will come in handy and of course avoid unnecessary problems...
Never Ask What Your Country Can Do For You. Ask What You Can Give To Your Country

3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by 3365 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:00 am

I believe no mater what some will say good or some will say bad. No matter what I believe if no wind there won't be waves.
And I believe u won't take the trouble to come here to alert the rest if the situation is not out of hand. Thanks for the info. It's on my condemn list as well already now.
Do look out for other bro thread about bad workshop and look out in future.

SpeedMaster1979
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by SpeedMaster1979 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:29 am

TS: Great information for car lovers who frequent workshops to soup up cars :lol:
Speed is nothing without control

Gresini
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Re: Complaints !!!

Post by Gresini » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:39 pm

konglong wrote:Then the great thing comes out of him, he told me I can have the car back but I still have to pay him $350 if I want the car back without having the (High pressure fuel pump) done. I was damn pissed off I called up Cycle and carriage and asked how much is the (High pressure fuel pump) priced quoted $870nett after GST, the difference is so much ($600) thinking back does his labour really cost this much.

I suggest your fren bring this to CASE and pursue further otherwise I also want to open a workshop do such things.

eg2
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by eg2 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:44 pm

had a really bad experience with the same workshop as well but didn't want to post it up until I saw yours. The boss is extremely money driven, service and the rest come last. My advise is, avoid at all cost.

airborne

Post by airborne » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:35 am

TS post this in other forums as well la. make sure the boss no business.

tailgatepro
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by tailgatepro » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Bring up to case.

I change racing fuel pump walbro 255 also less then S$850 ( depend where yr pump located)

konglong
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by konglong » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Thanks guys.

Heng is not me who gana from them. My friend not wish tp pursue further . Just a feed back and a reminder for other bros out there.

I also told Stanley abt this case but no reply from him. Guess he doest wan to comment further.

I take this chance to Thks all fellow brothers for their comments. Happy holiday for the coming PH.

Let's close this thread and move on ba. :lol:
SEIZE THE DAY !