Unanswered topics Active topics

some dishonnest chap who stole my emblems

Automobile related topics
13
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:53 pm

some dishonnest chap who stole my emblems

Post by 13 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:54 pm

yesterday some dishonnest 'animal' stole my car emblems.want to steal also do a good job try to take out the emblems but broke them in the end.what a loser.i curse his entire family and his future generations to come.guys it may just be en emblem but it took me great pains to look for it. :evil:

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Post by funksoulbro » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:58 pm

type R one ah?
ImageImage Image

User avatar
adrianlkb
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:28 am

Post by adrianlkb » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:22 pm

bro.. happened to me too.. wonder why? that hard up? then just eat from the sh*t of cats and dogs so that they can save more money!

User avatar
pluto
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:37 am

Post by pluto » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:17 pm

sibei cheapo, got $ buy car no $ buy emblem.

User avatar
xiidevil
1000rpm
1000rpm
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:26 pm

Post by xiidevil » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:24 pm

haha my red honda rear emblem oso got stunned... ironically in camp kana... some ppl really, wana own car oso bo standard...
Image

affiq
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:00 am
Location: jb, malaysia

Post by affiq » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:02 am

well...i guess its normal...more normal here in malaysia...everytime i park my car some where...b4 getting in the car..i have to see if my emblems are still there.. people now...really lah....donno what to say....

Sadistic
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:44 pm

Post by Sadistic » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:17 am

just rememer, if you staing HDB like me, then whatever that's on the exterior of the car belong to the public... (car dents, wiper,emblems.. etc)
what ever that's inside then belong to you, although there's cases that even inside is stolen..

LOLX...

only 2 way to solve.. keep your exterior stock.. or move to private..

User avatar
jimmyaxa
1000rpm
1000rpm
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:13 pm

Post by jimmyaxa » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Nope, but keep your exterior item to interior when you are not in the car.
Eg: Remove the emblem when you park you car!!! lalala

13
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by 13 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:28 am

[quote="Sadistic"]just rememer, if you staing HDB like me, then whatever that's on the exterior of the car belong to the public... (car dents, wiper,emblems.. etc)
what ever that's inside then belong to you, although there's cases that even inside is stolen..

LOLX...

only 2 way to solve.. keep your exterior stock.. or move to private..[/quo]

hmhm the weird thing is that i park right at the entrance of my house but this situation still happened so i don't think staying at a pte helps.

calvin_
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 646
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by calvin_ » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:42 pm

boh bian lor. change to no emblem grille. take out all emblems behind also, look fierce. my accord emblem stolen before.

weaver87
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:12 am
Location: Where u find rides....

Post by weaver87 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:51 pm

ya....be it private or public....just one of yr dogs day...u k call it.

If u really want to protect yr belongings....install a car surveillance system which is activated when pple gets within certain range and start recording...I saw it on the web some where but did not take down the web site...its available.

Even one of the Leon Lai and Liu De Hua show also got show....it video at certain angle...one investment can put u at ease...and nab these basta*d!

Stay cool, its a hot n sunny day for detailing yr car!


8) 8)

calvin_
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 646
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by calvin_ » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:30 pm

weaver87 wrote:ya....be it private or public....just one of yr dogs day...u k call it.

If u really want to protect yr belongings....install a car surveillance system which is activated when pple gets within certain range and start recording...I saw it on the web some where but did not take down the web site...its available.

Even one of the Leon Lai and Liu De Hua show also got show....it video at certain angle...one investment can put u at ease...and nab these basta*d!

Stay cool, its a hot n sunny day for detailing yr car!


8) 8)
just stick a decal to say your vehicle got camera surveillance.
anyways just waxed my car yesterday. the bonnet very shiny, but the rest not so shiny because after doing the bonnet i shag liao.

weaver87
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:12 am
Location: Where u find rides....

Post by weaver87 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:13 pm

calvin_ wrote:
weaver87 wrote:ya....be it private or public....just one of yr dogs day...u k call it.

If u really want to protect yr belongings....install a car surveillance system which is activated when pple gets within certain range and start recording...I saw it on the web some where but did not take down the web site...its available.

Even one of the Leon Lai and Liu De Hua show also got show....it video at certain angle...one investment can put u at ease...and nab these basta*d!

Stay cool, its a hot n sunny day for detailing yr car!


8) 8)
just stick a decal to say your vehicle got camera surveillance.
anyways just waxed my car yesterday. the bonnet very shiny, but the rest not so shiny because after doing the bonnet i shag liao.
Same for me bro....after sealant my bonnet and boot, whole head perspiring like just did a swim! Decided to call it a day...and leave the rest of the car to another day...haha.. 8)

User avatar
SS2000
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 6063
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:33 pm

Post by SS2000 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:08 am

weaver87 wrote:
calvin_ wrote:
weaver87 wrote:ya....be it private or public....just one of yr dogs day...u k call it.

If u really want to protect yr belongings....install a car surveillance system which is activated when pple gets within certain range and start recording...I saw it on the web some where but did not take down the web site...its available.

Even one of the Leon Lai and Liu De Hua show also got show....it video at certain angle...one investment can put u at ease...and nab these basta*d!

Stay cool, its a hot n sunny day for detailing yr car!


8) 8)
just stick a decal to say your vehicle got camera surveillance.
anyways just waxed my car yesterday. the bonnet very shiny, but the rest not so shiny because after doing the bonnet i shag liao.
Same for me bro....after sealant my bonnet and boot, whole head perspiring like just did a swim! Decided to call it a day...and leave the rest of the car to another day...haha.. 8)
still the job consider well done n u deserved a beer,men :lol:

Kennyneo
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 1:04 pm
Location: Clementi

Post by Kennyneo » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:38 pm

I believe in karma, they took the think from u say it worth $100 , they will need to pay back a much high price back , for instance . See doctor with a bill of $500 . or lost something that worth much more .
It will come , a matter of time only .

Post Reply