Unanswered topics Active topics

wtb: advan rs 18 staggered setup

Looking for an item or a service? Post here
Post Reply
User avatar
JumPeR
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:16 pm

wtb: advan rs 18 staggered setup

Post by JumPeR » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Lookin abv item for is250. Pcd is e same as honda. 5x114.3.sms me at 81895423 if u r lettin go
Image

Thomas76
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 423
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:46 am

Post by Thomas76 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:51 pm

I am selling my 18" staggered setup Advan RZs. PM me if keen.

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=248468

User avatar
JumPeR
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Post by JumPeR » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Bro I lookin for more agressive setup:)
Thomas76 wrote:I am selling my 18" staggered setup Advan RZs. PM me if keen.

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=248468
Image

User avatar
scratchyz
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:35 am
Location: CBD

Post by scratchyz » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:37 pm

JumPeR wrote:Bro I lookin for more agressive setup:)
Thomas76 wrote:I am selling my 18" staggered setup Advan RZs. PM me if keen.

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=248468
bro what car did u get after cl7r??
Image

User avatar
JumPeR
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Post by JumPeR » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Is250 bro
scratchyz wrote:
JumPeR wrote:Bro I lookin for more agressive setup:)
Thomas76 wrote:I am selling my 18" staggered setup Advan RZs. PM me if keen.

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=248468
bro what car did u get after cl7r??
Image

User avatar
scratchyz
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:35 am
Location: CBD

Post by scratchyz » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:44 pm

JumPeR wrote:Is250 bro
scratchyz wrote:
JumPeR wrote:Bro I lookin for more agressive setup:)
bro what car did u get after cl7r??
cool....have fun in your new ride
Image

User avatar
JumPeR
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Post by JumPeR » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Ty bro :)
scratchyz wrote:
JumPeR wrote:Is250 bro
scratchyz wrote: bro what car did u get after cl7r??
cool....have fun in your new ride
Image

Post Reply