Unanswered topics Active topics

The Alliance Meet 2012 - Changi Exhibition Centre

Civic model year 1980 - 2000
stylomilo
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator

The Alliance Meet 2012 - Changi Exhibition Centre

Post by stylomilo » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:10 am

Car showcases are becoming an integral part of any motorsports festival – besides providing the eye-candy for the crowd (both of the organic and mechanical kind), car showcases bring support to the crowd from the mass-market car consumer.

As car enthusiasts modify their rides, they are also looking for an outlet to showcase their pride and joy. A park & show segment becomes a perfect way to attract crowds to the event, bring more presence and eyeballs to sponsors’ products at the same time.

With these reasons in mind, 9tro’us Arena is proud to feature a brand new park & show segment to the event. Together with partners therightwrong.net, we present you The Alliance Meet 2012. We will scour the island for the best-looking cars to gather at the Plaza area of the Changi Exhibition Centre, and together with the cool drift and gymkhana cars around, we will complete a trifecta of automotive awesomeness that will guarantee a day of entertainment, no matter what sort of cars one is interested in!

Watch this space as we give you more exciting details about the showcase as the date draws nearer. What – did you expect a simple parking showcase with nothing else to do? We have much, much more in store!

Registered entrants that ultimately display their cars at Changi Exhibition grounds will automatically be eligible to win prizes from 4 different categories!

The categories are -

Best of Show

Best Euro

Best JDM

Biggest Crosshair

If you’re unsure of what biggest crosshair represents, then be at the meet to find out!
One should love animals.
They are so tasty.

stylomilo
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator

Post by stylomilo » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 am

Another event coming up! be there to support the local automotive scene...

if there is keen response, i will organize a pre-meetup before convoying over. Let me know... :D
One should love animals.
They are so tasty.

Will_SG
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Will_SG » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:01 am

stylomilo wrote:Another event coming up! be there to support the local automotive scene...

if there is keen response, i will organize a pre-meetup before convoying over. Let me know... :D
milo kor kor, got sponsor stickers so can make my car look more fierce for the event? ;p

graviti
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by graviti » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Will_SG wrote:
stylomilo wrote:Another event coming up! be there to support the local automotive scene...

milo kor kor, got sponsor stickers so can make my car look more fierce for the event? ;p
Hahaha..
Always ®emember e sour©e of water u drink ...

grandpa-VTEC
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by grandpa-VTEC » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:45 pm

I dnot mind heading down... :)
Speeding has never Killed anyone....suddenly becoming stationary is what Kills you ---- jeremy Clarkson

stylomilo
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator

Post by stylomilo » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Will_SG wrote:

sure! i got some Madagascar stickers from my last box of cornflakes... will stick them on your car next time i see it!
One should love animals.
They are so tasty.

Will_SG
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Will_SG » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 pm

stylomilo wrote:
Will_SG wrote:

sure! i got some Madagascar stickers from my last box of cornflakes... will stick them on your car next time i see it!
Must be 3M one wor

ben5314
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by ben5314 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:09 pm

i wanna go... do kindly let me know k...?
Do wat u wanna do coz u wanna do it...

bbk
4000rpm
4000rpm

hi

Post by bbk » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:30 pm

im in

grandpa-VTEC
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by grandpa-VTEC » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:49 pm

enjoy yrselves tml... I'll be at the F1 pit building... taking part in an endrance kart race... hopefully end of this year they can organise this event again!!
Speeding has never Killed anyone....suddenly becoming stationary is what Kills you ---- jeremy Clarkson