SHC's vehicles mart ! Buy, sell, rent, rent out your private vehicles here
ShadowZ_EK4
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Honda Accord Euro-R (CL7R)

Post by ShadowZ_EK4 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:09 pm

*SOLD*

Dear all,
It is with great grief that i am putting up my beloved car or her parts for sale.
Being the 1st owner, she had brought me much joy, from a single guy zooming down the highway to a married man cruising with my wife and now to being a dad ferrying my kids around with the trusty K20 i-Vtec which never fails to set my elder daughter screaming, "BLAZING SPEED!!" whenever VTEC kicks in.
A great car for all men, white/blue/pink collared workers or the daddies who still has that boyracer instinct in them. A great car to renew coe given the current high prices of new cars. Bias I may be, but this is definitely one of the better cars I've driven, thus I hope to find a renewed lease of life for her when her coe comes to an end in March 2018.
If I could, I will definitely continue my rendezvous with her but with all good things, an end will come sometime or another and so, my affair with my lovely 9 years 3 months old Honda Accord Euro-R.

Make & Model: Honda Accord Euro-R (CL7R) 2.0M
Date of Registration: 27.03.2008
OMV: $22,626

ASKING: $25,000 all parts included.

Below are the parts either letting go with the car or (up for sale individually):

1. GruppeM air intake ($400)
2. TODA header & test-pipe ($1000)
3. J's Racing catback exhaust with cert ($1000)
4. D2 fully adjustable coilovers ($1000)
5. Spoon thermostat & fan switch.
6. SPC front & customized rear camber kits.
7. Prodrive GC-07, 17inch rims with minor kerb rash ($1500)
8. Project MU front 4pot 332mm brake kits ($1000)
9. Lug nuts with special opener (forgot the brand).
10. CF bonnet from Carbon Revo ($400)
11. APEXi RSM(black) with G-sensor/buzzer ($200)
12. Rear cabin room bar *SOLD*
13. Team Kunimitsu boot brace/bar *SOLD*

P/S: ALL PARTS STATED REQUIRES SWOP.

Interested parties, pls contact Kelvin @ 97474712

SORRY forgot to add, if there is any buyer who wants the car with parts intact, priority shall go to him 1st to save me the costs and trouble of dekitting... Hope all bros understand!