Euro R carpeted car mat

Home Of The Accordians
naimster
4000rpm
4000rpm

Euro R carpeted car mat

Post by naimster » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Folks,

Need some help. Anyone knows where can I source for a carpeted mat (similar to typical stock car mat) for Euro R with the Euro R logo stitched onto the mat?

Appreciate your help.

hifi1
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Re: Euro R carpeted car mat

Post by hifi1 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:00 pm

naimster wrote:Folks,

Need some help. Anyone knows where can I source for a carpeted mat (similar to typical stock car mat) for Euro R with the Euro R logo stitched onto the mat?

Appreciate your help.
Bro original one cost $450 or more leh... have to indent. No body carry cos not many buyer....
Why everything I like I cannot afford and LTA cannot passed?

naimster
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by naimster » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:08 am

Bro
no lah, not really looking for original. I just like the carpeted one over those 3m or 3m chiong ones. I used to be able to get from my pi salesman and it cost me 30 only but he's out of action. Of course that is not a orignal but it's still custom made for euro r and I really like it a lot. No worries of mat sticking to clutch pedal or dropping off.

Was hoping if someone can point me to a shop that can make custom carpeted mats for euro r.
hifi1 wrote:

Appreciate your help.
Bro original one cost $450 or more leh... have to indent. No body carry cos not many buyer....

SpeedMaster1979
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by SpeedMaster1979 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:19 am

naimster wrote:Bro
no lah, not really looking for original. I just like the carpeted one over those 3m or 3m chiong ones. I used to be able to get from my pi salesman and it cost me 30 only but he's out of action. Of course that is not a orignal but it's still custom made for euro r and I really like it a lot. No worries of mat sticking to clutch pedal or dropping off.

Was hoping if someone can point me to a shop that can make custom carpeted mats for euro r.
hifi1 wrote:

Appreciate your help.
Try 3M or 3A lor,they customize for all car models and you can even put car model on mat somemore. :wink:
Speed is nothing without control

naimster
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by naimster » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 am

bro, it's precisely i dun like the 3m or 3a ones. I dun like those thick spiral thingy cos it tends to stick to the clutch pedals and drop down. Much prefer the carpeted ones.
SpeedMaster1979 wrote:

hifi1 wrote: Bro original one cost $450 or more leh... have to indent. No body carry cos not many buyer....
Try 3M or 3A lor,they customize for all car models and you can even put car model on mat somemore. :wink:

ml2spin
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by ml2spin » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:58 pm

If you don't mind a used set, you can have mine FOC since I'm using 3M mats...

No holes but a bit worn for the driver's mat.
naimster wrote:bro, it's precisely i dun like the 3m or 3a ones. I dun like those thick spiral thingy cos it tends to stick to the clutch pedals and drop down. Much prefer the carpeted ones.
SpeedMaster1979 wrote:

ImageImageImage

joeleow
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by joeleow » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:34 pm

you should check out Jackspeed... they are able to custom car mats for you. not too sure about the Euro R logo though.

coldspark
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by coldspark » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:39 pm

i do not have any original car mats when i collected my new car yrs ago. When i asked the sales, he told me some shipment do not comes with the mats. Was i bullshitted by him ? anyway, he gave me custom 3M mats for the whole car...
Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking...

Redplanet
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Redplanet » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:25 pm

hifi1 wrote:

Appreciate your help.
Carpet ones will be messy during rainy days? :?: But i guess would be more comfortable to the touch for those who like to go barefoot... 8)
ImageImageImage

hifi1
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by hifi1 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:46 pm

coldspark wrote:i do not have any original car mats when i collected my new car yrs ago. When i asked the sales, he told me some shipment do not comes with the mats. Was i bullshitted by him ? anyway, he gave me custom 3M mats for the whole car...
Original euro R mats is an option cost abt $450. I believe new car didnt come with any mat cos imported need to may tax... thats why they buy mats here.
Why everything I like I cannot afford and LTA cannot passed?

naimster
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by naimster » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:31 am

Haha...me no barefoot driver la....but I do drive with flip flops. :lol:

Redplanet wrote:

hifi1 wrote: Bro original one cost $450 or more leh... have to indent. No body carry cos not many buyer....
Carpet ones will be messy during rainy days? :?: But i guess would be more comfortable to the touch for those who like to go barefoot... 8)

naimster
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by naimster » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:33 am

Cool! I will call them. Thanks.
joeleow wrote:you should check out Jackspeed... they are able to custom car mats for you. not too sure about the Euro R logo though.

naimster
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by naimster » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:35 am

Thanks for the offer...Will PM you soon. Mine is still usable for now..though it's also worn but no holes.
ml2spin wrote:If you don't mind a used set, you can have mine FOC since I'm using 3M mats...

No holes but a bit worn for the driver's mat.
naimster wrote:bro, it's precisely i dun like the 3m or 3a ones. I dun like those thick spiral thingy cos it tends to stick to the clutch pedals and drop down. Much prefer the carpeted ones.
SpeedMaster1979 wrote: Try 3M or 3A lor,they customize for all car models and you can even put car model on mat somemore. :wink: