Unanswered topics Active topics

Miss S'porean Ris Low in Deep Shit..........

Home Of The Accordians
xdangoyx
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Miss S'porean Ris Low in Deep Shit..........

Post by xdangoyx » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:11 am

What a Waste...... Pretty so what. Still have to face the Law...............

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BN ... 69805.html
Thule Roof Rack a.k.a Roof Strut Bars a.a.k.a Roof Anti-Roll Bars

sunnycrowe
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by sunnycrowe » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:22 am

one word to describe this.... "BOOMZZ"

ggeeulb
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by ggeeulb » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:54 pm

In the first place ... pretty meh?!

prolianpuss
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by prolianpuss » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Kaboomzzz!!! Finally another bimbo is being relinquished!! :twisted:

Xander0910
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Xander0910 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:50 pm

ggeeulb.....u read my fucking mind! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She definitely was feeling absolutely nnnnnnaughty when she did the cards.

N like the rest said....1 word describes it....BOOOOMZ!

Mach
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

i say

Post by Mach » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:36 pm

i say live and let live...she has already paid the price of her past, let her move on to do some national service in her area of strength...

after all, isn't the govt supportive of yellow ribbon project, rehabilitating rather than punish a person's past?

would you reject sumptous food prepared by ex-convict chef?

perhaps she could use this opportunity to write her own biography. failed entrepreneurs such as Naiz Chong has produced her book and conduct motivational seminar, Ris can do the same (but brush up your "England" first pls :lol: )

2cubed
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by 2cubed » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:52 pm

You in big trouble girl.... integrity problem.

ml2spin
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Re: i say

Post by ml2spin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:17 am

Mach wrote:i say live and let live...she has already paid the price of her past, let her move on to do some national service in her area of strength...

after all, isn't the govt supportive of yellow ribbon project, rehabilitating rather than punish a person's past?

perhaps she could use this opportunity to write her own biography. failed entrepreneurs such as Naiz Chong has produced her book and conduct motivational seminar, Ris can do the same (but brush up your "England" first pls :lol: )
It's one thing to support reformed prisoners thru yellow ribbon project, and a totally different thing all together to allow a convicted person to represent the country at an international event while she is still under probation. Plus her poor English makes her a poor choice.
ImageImageImage

2cubed
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Re: i say

Post by 2cubed » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:26 am

ml2spin wrote:
Mach wrote:i say live and let live...she has already paid the price of her past, let her move on to do some national service in her area of strength...

It's one thing to support reformed prisoners thru yellow ribbon project, and a totally different thing all together to allow a convicted person to represent the country at an international event while she is still under probation. Plus her poor English makes her a poor choice.
(quoted from Asiaone website) Her response was:

Reporter: Is it true you have been convicted of misusing and cheating using illegally obtained credit cards?
Ris: Yes, it is all true.

Reporter: Do you think you have disappointed Singaporeans?
Ris: Not really, but I am disappointed with myself. If I can do it again, I will not make the same mistake.

Reporter: Will you give up your crown and withdraw from the Miss World pageant?
Ris: Of course I am not willing. I don't want to give up my dreams. But if the organisers want me to, I will accede to their request. It would only be fair.

Reporter: Do the organisers, ERM Marketing, know about your background?
Ris: In the beginning, they did not know, but when I signed the contract, I informed the manager. They said that if the news did not leak out, they will allow me to continue in the competition. But now that the news is made public, I'm not sure what will happen next.

Reporter: Do you regret entering the pageant now, since your past has been exposed?
Ris: No, how many people out there would continue to pursue their dreams, fully aware of their shortcomings, and not give up despite the pressure? If there are any regrets, then I only have myself to blame for doing those things in the past.

Reporter: Are you worried that this spate of bad publicity will affect your future?
Ris: Of course I'm worried about my career, but I'm not so concerned when it comes to relationships. I believe the man who loves me will be able to overlook my past, especially since I am truly remorseful.

Reporter: Do you have any thoughts about this whole matter?
Ris: Who does not have a past? Who has not committed wrongs? Actually, being sentenced to probation does not make it a criminal record, but it is made serious because it is a legal one. This incident has made me appreciate the love and support from my family members.

ml2spin
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by ml2spin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 am

I just LOVE her twisted logic in her answer to last question: not a criminal record because she got probation????

The judge was giving you a chance to reform, you dumb b**** and this is how you actually feel about being put on probation??

And what's this about credit card fraud being a serious offence only because it was legal offence?? This is the kind of person you want to put up as an ambassador for S'pore women??
ImageImageImage

2cubed
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by 2cubed » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:25 pm

ml2spin wrote:I just LOVE her twisted logic in her answer to last question: not a criminal record because she got probation????

The judge was giving you a chance to reform, you dumb b**** and this is how you actually feel about being put on probation??

And what's this about credit card fraud being a serious offence only because it was legal offence?? This is the kind of person you want to put up as an ambassador for S'pore women??
:roll: Hmm... seeing the response just confirms she feels it wasn't wrong to cheat. Maybe its just me but I would now put her jail if I were the judge..

Xander0910
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Xander0910 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Did u boys read the answer to the 2nd qtn closely???

She said that she'd not made the mistakes if she had done it AGAIN!

Is she trying to imply that she'd have sort after a better ploy to get away with the card frauds? Joker!

N I'm sure the editor to that article about the interview with her had a hard time editing the whole damn thing(her answers) before putting it on AsiaOne. :lol: