HKS exhaust for Euro R for sale

For selling of any personal new / used car related or non automotive stuff here
sunshines11
3000rpm
3000rpm

HKS exhaust for Euro R for sale

Post by sunshines11 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:28 am

Hi all...

I have a HKS high silent exhaust for sale at $300, I would require swap with the original Euro R exhaust and labour to be on buyer...

Pse note that I have misplaced e cert but so far no prob passing inspection or road block..

Thks for your time! :)

luckyboy38sg
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Re: HKS exhaust for Euro R for sale

Post by luckyboy38sg » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:43 pm

sunshines11 wrote:Hi all...

I have a HKS high silent exhaust for sale at $300, I would require swap with the original Euro R exhaust and labour to be on buyer...

Pse note that I have misplaced e cert but so far no prob passing inspection or road block..

Thks for your time! :)
Boss, you may consider to adjust your swop of price, if the next owner were to do swap with you.

If no cert provided, means the next owner need to bear the cost of S$250 to re-cert with garageR which need to wait 2-3weeks.
Once done with the new cert., the new owner would need to send the CL7r for inspection fee, EST $95.

If yes, you manage to found the cert., the new owner also require to re-cert for updating car & owner details of S$86 and send down to inspection centre for inspection.

And if your HKS exo system got welding marks, would carry high-risk of rejection from inspector officers.

In the event new owner take over your HKS exo and stop by any road blocks or LTA with cert or inspection, could be fine under illegal mod.

Apologies for the sharing as many of CL7r friends of mine inspection failed and had pay the price like brand new HKS system.

Life is tough, have a dream car will legal mod is even more tough in SG.
For some its not about the price. Its about the pride in which they take in building a D & K series motor that stomps on all others. But doing a swap is too easy.Step up!

canuck78
3000rpm
3000rpm

Re: HKS exhaust for Euro R for sale

Post by canuck78 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Just get stock Euro R exos solve all the problems lah haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk