Unanswered topics Active topics

Thanks To VTECian, KCLEO, Fatelmo & EKen4!

SHC's visit to the Honda plant in Alor Gajah, Malaysia
acechew
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by acechew » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:08 pm

lucasrock wrote:
acechew wrote:
cl7teckie wrote: How come "track fee" now 150 ...u guys spolit market izzit....

Front bumper bery easy now, coz lots of bro went to mugen ...but the back :think: :think:
not on the road type of track fee, at the "pit stop" in the msia custom. there cannot bargain.

Allan, should not pay at customs pit stop. Should plead for ...no money, all spend in Malaysia. Pay next time......and wait for 50% discount for Malaysia's National Day month. :lol:

Or accumulate enought $$, then change licence plate...heheh. :lol:
Roy, good plan!! should have thot of that coz there was another sporean in the office with me that has 8 summons, shd have waited to see how he "twist" his way out.

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:26 pm

acechew wrote:
lucasrock wrote: Allan, should not pay at customs pit stop. Should plead for ...no money, all spend in Malaysia. Pay next time......and wait for 50% discount for Malaysia's National Day month. :lol:

Roy, good plan!! should have thot of that coz there was another sporean in the office with me that has 8 summons, shd have waited to see how he "twist" his way out.
You must be darm tired that you just want to be home :lol: :lol:
Pls dont ask me for wkshop, as I know none...I only know it is safer and faster to fix cars on my own.

lucasrock
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by lucasrock » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:28 pm

cl7teckie wrote:
acechew wrote:
lucasrock wrote: Allan, should not pay at customs pit stop. Should plead for ...no money, all spend in Malaysia. Pay next time......and wait for 50% discount for Malaysia's National Day month. :lol:

Sounds like you all enjoyed the trip. What a waste, I could not make it...
dunno if there ever will have another visit or not!!!! :lol:

2cubed
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by 2cubed » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:36 pm

lucasrock wrote:
cl7teckie wrote:
acechew wrote: Roy, good plan!! should have thot of that coz there was another sporean in the office with me that has 8 summons, shd have waited to see how he "twist" his way out.
Yeah man rock ... we kinda missed you... :lol:

The trip itself was fun but way too short for a proper visit at the plant and also a bit early such that by the time lunch was served half of us pretty stoned from the super early morning drive. Especially on the way back. The morning drive through the fog was pretty surreal with a 20 car convoy. It was actually more dangerous on the left side cos of the dim lights for the back of the trucks. Good thing we made it there without incident.

Think the TOVA organiser WongKN is also looking for more future events to take place.

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:02 pm

2cubed wrote:
lucasrock wrote:
cl7teckie wrote: You must be darm tired that you just want to be home :lol: :lol:

The trip itself was fun but way too short for a proper visit at the plant and also a bit early such that by the time lunch was served half of us pretty stoned from the super early morning drive. Especially on the way back. The morning drive through the fog was pretty surreal with a 20 car convoy. It was actually more dangerous on the left side cos of the dim lights for the back of the trucks. Good thing we made it there without incident.

Think the TOVA organiser WongKN is also looking for more future events to take place.
Ya boy ...it was fun ...ESPECIALLY looking at the way those teamcity mod their ride...it was worth the trip. ...

It was too short, and been pushed to move along...But got to see preparation for assembling Accord too....The only thing that really caught my attention is that the ECU is not in the same pile as the MICU/gauges/ICE installation... :think: :think:

But I do enjoyed my slow drive with zen to AK-RR
Pls dont ask me for wkshop, as I know none...I only know it is safer and faster to fix cars on my own.

acechew
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by acechew » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:59 pm

cl7teckie wrote:
2cubed wrote:
lucasrock wrote: Sounds like you all enjoyed the trip. What a waste, I could not make it...

Ya boy ...it was fun ...ESPECIALLY looking at the way those teamcity mod their ride...it was worth the trip. ...

It was too short, and been pushed to move along...But got to see preparation for assembling Accord too....The only thing that really caught my attention is that the ECU is not in the same pile as the MICU/gauges/ICE installation... :think: :think:

But I do enjoyed my slow drive with zen to AK-RR

ya, it was fun trip, but the actual tour in the plant is kind of short.
paul, luckily they do not program their ECU there else u will be still there trying to get ur hand on the source code. :lol:
so what's next? honda thailand? guess will see more thing there and the departure time from petronas will be 12nm and drive through the nite.
challenging!!! i like.