Unanswered topics Active topics

Guide to buying a PI Accord and a list of PIs

Home Of The Accordians
maccord
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by maccord » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Are you referring to BHP Grou* or Moto* ?

flat1800
Idling
Idling

Post by flat1800 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:43 pm

They're located at Ubi AML Level 5.

samuelphan
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by samuelphan » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Just got my unit of CL7R from Teck Wei Auto Trading.

Transaction was smooth ;)

icemarn
Idling
Idling

Post by icemarn » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:43 pm

macdoc wrote:
maccord wrote: Another one bites the dust ......

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=126510

70+ PIs .... so what happens to your ride if your PI close shop? Or your deposit if you haven't collected your car?
Seems you need to top up, in this case $3K, to get your ride ...... and after that guarantee no after sales service ..... :shock:
This one is die road one way lah.
My brother just got the car 1-2 months from them before they wind down. Yet to do his 5k servicing. I guess he needs to pay on his own plus car warranty own self 'pao'.

Somehow when the SE keeps talking about payment upfront, you can feel the storm brewing up ahead.

So I think all those shopping for car, please be cautious, do more research and get more details before signing contract. Cos buy the car is pain pain to pocket and then drive the car to pay tax, petrol, erp, carpark, etc also pain pain .... :lol:

Quickrazo
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Quickrazo » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:29 pm

Got my CL7R from B*P on 26/01/08. sale agreement sign on 09/12/07 and delivery date is end of dec 08

how i finally got my car after such long delay is that i told my SE that if i do not collect my car on the lunar chinese new year eve, i will cancel my order and he will refund me fully. and guess what!!!!!! he register the car on that very afternoon.

I have personally contact the SE i do not wan the same incident to happen to me with regards to the owner that has posted in the forum earlier.

Below is the encounter i have on collection day.

1) Dent and deep scratch on driver door.

2) Swirl marks on boot, bonnet and roof basically whole car.

3) Old IU unit used for my new Car.

4) No original floor mat.

5) No ignition switch for keyless model.

6) Only removed rear EURO R emblem but i requested to remove both front and rear

7) Interior is so dusty though they claim to have clean 1 day before collection.

Its the same thing that happen to me anyway.
Last edited by Quickrazo on Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

trickster
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by trickster » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:15 am

Got my CL7R from my bro at Performance Image...

Good Service... Best!!! Fully Recommended... Look for Michael.

Quickrazo
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Quickrazo » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:51 pm

Quickrazo wrote:Got my CL7R from B*P on 26/01/08. sale agreement sign on 09/12/07 and delivery date is end of dec 08

how i finally got my car after such long delay is that i told my SE that if i do not collect my car on the lunar chinese new year eve, i will cancel my order and he will refund me fully. and guess what!!!!!! he register the car on that very afternoon.

I have personally contact the SE i do not wan the same incident to happen to me with regards to the owner that has posted in the forum earlier.

6) Only removed rear EURO R emblem but i requested to remove both front and rear

7) Interior is so dusty though they claim to have clean 1 day before collection.

After meeting GM of B*P , he say he will resolve the problem for me.

After sending my car into the workshop using a flatbed truck and spending 4 days in the workshop the result is as follows:

Dent is done up but the deep scratch is still there which is only begin done up by touch up paint which is not what he promised as to repray the whole door. Can be see by naked eyes dun even need to feel with your hand

Condition is damn worse now.

Replace during day when meeting up the GM. 1st stranger to drive my 3 day old CL7R to go replcae my IU.

Replaced during collection of car from workshop on 16 fed 08

Fixed when car in workshop.

6) HID adjustment
Did not do it for me and say it cant be done anyway.

7) rear emblem still outstanding did not return to me.

Other damages:pictures will be posted shortly

1) damages to the undercarrige plate when loading up into the truck. 2nd stranger to drive my car and cause damages to my car with a loud bang. withness also have lor but they say its only rubber matting that my car bang into and that nothing will go wrong. Guess what i see when i jack up the car in the workshop..........

2) deep chips and scratches to the left rear rim

During collection yesterday he told me this over the phone, if the car still not up to your expection i will do it for you but anyway 3 mins into the conversation he told me my expection is too high and ridiculas hahaha

Sianzzzzzzzzzzzzz :( :( :(
Last edited by Quickrazo on Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

WhiteHurricane
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by WhiteHurricane » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:40 pm

My salute to World Of Wheels (S) Pte Ltd for the best deal, service, understanding with customers, very efficent, fast responds in time with customers needs.

I fully recommended for those who are looking for PI company.

Bought Honda Crossroad from S/E Mr Eddy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FinalDay
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by FinalDay » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:25 am

Quickrazo wrote:
Quickrazo wrote:Got my CL7R from B*P on 26/01/08. sale agreement sign on 09/12/07 and delivery date is end of dec 08

After sending my car into the workshop using a flatbed truck and spending 4 days in the workshop the result is as follows:

Dent is done up but the deep scratch is still there which is only begin done up by touch up paint which is not what he promised as to repray the whole door. Can be see by naked eyes dun even need to feel with your hand

Replace during day when meeting up the GM. 1st stranger to drive my 3 day old CL7R to go replcae my IU.

6) HID adjustment

1) damages to the undercarrige plate when loading up into the truck. 2nd stranger to drive my car and cause damages to my car with a loud bang. withness also have lor but they say its only rubber matting that my car bang into and that nothing will go wrong. Guess what i see when i jack up the car in the workshop..........

During collection yesterday he told me this over the phone, if the car still not up to your expection i will do it for you but anyway 3 mins into the conversation he told me my expection is too high and ridiculas hahaha

KNNBCCB....@#$%%^%&^*&

"F" B*P for such a lousy serivce and attitude!!! Such big company end up hollow inside!!!! Cheapo!!! :evil: :twisted:

For those who are looking for any Import car or EuroR, better stay away from B*P!!!! :twisted:

burpz
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by burpz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:07 pm

FinalDay wrote:
Quickrazo wrote:

6) HID adjustment

KNNBCCB....@#$%%^%&^*&

"F" B*P for such a lousy serivce and attitude!!! Such big company end up hollow inside!!!! Cheapo!!! :evil: :twisted:

For those who are looking for any Import car or EuroR, better stay away from B*P!!!! :twisted:
Well... really don't know what to say when I saw the paintwork for a month old car of brudder Quickrazo...

1) Nothing was done to remove the swirl marks prior to respray. A layer of lacquer was applied over the car, rendering further remedies to the swirl marks very difficult.
2) Boot lid has 2 symmetrical "clip marks". Moreover, can see bare metal under the lacquer at one of the corners
3) Fender not flushed with bumper.
4) etc... etc... etc....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

flat1800
Idling
Idling

Post by flat1800 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:58 pm

Sorry that it took such a long time for the closing.

All outstandings issues had been rectified.

Fog lights were installed but not working. Had to sent down to their outsource vendor which was located in Macpherson for doing it. But not really happy with the vendor service.

IU was replaced and spoiler done. Sun films were installed on the remainder panels. Got back a service voucher for the radio head unit and also a hamper from BHP.

Overall, I am satisfy that my concerns were addressed and I do applaud their sincerity.

flat1800
Idling
Idling

Post by flat1800 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:15 pm

burpz wrote:
FinalDay wrote:
Quickrazo wrote: After meeting GM of B*P , he say he will resolve the problem for me.

6) HID adjustment

KNNBCCB....@#$%%^%&^*&

Well... really don't know what to say when I saw the paintwork for a month old car of brudder Quickrazo...

1) Nothing was done to remove the swirl marks prior to respray. A layer of lacquer was applied over the car, rendering further remedies to the swirl marks very difficult.
2) Boot lid has 2 symmetrical "clip marks". Moreover, can see bare metal under the lacquer at one of the corners
4) etc... etc... etc....

Yo bro,

Sorry to hear that. I also had the same swirl mark all over my car. Haiz...anyway. Good luck and stay cool. Dont lose your cool.

MrMurderman
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by MrMurderman » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Quickrazo wrote:

6) HID adjustment

I do also encounter problem with B*P
order my CL7A grey but come deliver in sliver!
lol. the sales person told me the grey 1 got knock when loading in the port.
therefore only left sliver, if wan to wait have to wait till have CNY. but that was 2yrs back...
to be frank... dont really like their service...
殺很大!ï¼

PUPPYLOVE888
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by PUPPYLOVE888 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:58 pm

MrMurderman wrote:I do also encounter problem with B*P
order my CL7A grey but come deliver in sliver!
lol. the sales person told me the grey 1 got knock when loading in the port.
therefore only left sliver, if wan to wait have to wait till have CNY. but that was 2yrs back...
to be frank... dont really like their service...
like tat u also accept?
nvr tell them wait can but 1 day delay compensate how much
but i tin CASE will not protect consumer :(

dedric08
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by dedric08 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:33 am

burpz wrote:
FinalDay wrote:
Quickrazo wrote: After meeting GM of B*P , he say he will resolve the problem for me.

6) HID adjustment

KNNBCCB....@#$%%^%&^*&

4) etc... etc... etc....

All I can say after seeing his car is.....

1 mth+ car is comparable to any few year old car on the road. If I don't know the owner, I would have tot he let Ah nei wash the car.........