Need some advise on cl7a

Home Of The Accordians
demonicEuroR
1000rpm
1000rpm

Need some advise on cl7a

Post by demonicEuroR » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi all experience accordians,

Im very interested to get a cl7a soon but I had some enquiry regards to cl7a modification. I initially planned to fully mod by changing hks air filter, install coilover, twin exhaust, brakes, api RSM and lastly supercharger. But after reading this forum from all expertise, some modification don seem to be needed or able.

thus I need all of ur advise on my modification on the pro and cons. I wish to be able to push cl7a to its highest limit.

thanks very much all. very much appreciate.

zhihong
5000rpm
5000rpm

Re: Need some advise on cl7a

Post by zhihong » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:38 pm

demonicEuroR wrote:Hi all experience accordians,

Im very interested to get a cl7a soon but I had some enquiry regards to cl7a modification. I initially planned to fully mod by changing hks air filter, install coilover, twin exhaust, brakes, api RSM and lastly supercharger. But after reading this forum from all expertise, some modification don seem to be needed or able.

thus I need all of ur advise on my modification on the pro and cons. I wish to be able to push cl7a to its highest limit.

Hmm.. My point of view:
Get CL7A then Change K24 engine
Or
Get CL7A buy after market EuroR engine and drop in.

Depend how much yr pocket deep deep..

If it is according to yr list,
I think stay stock air box filter, Coilover is to lower car and for aerodynamic, J's racing exhaust (single pipe), bbk depend on you ba.., RSM speed cut... Ok.. But supercharger ah? Hmmm... Hope yr piston and engine parts can tahan after long run ba... Maybe a hondata sounds good...

demonicEuroR
1000rpm
1000rpm

Re: Need some advise on cl7a

Post by demonicEuroR » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:55 pm

zhihong wrote:
demonicEuroR wrote:Hi all experience accordians,

Hmm.. My point of view:
Get CL7A then Change K24 engine
Or
Get CL7A buy after market EuroR engine and drop in.

Depend how much yr pocket deep deep..

If it is according to yr list,
I think stay stock air box filter, Coilover is to lower car and for aerodynamic, J's racing exhaust (single pipe), bbk depend on you ba.., RSM speed cut... Ok.. But supercharger ah? Hmmm... Hope yr piston and engine parts can tahan after long run ba... Maybe a hondata sounds good...
If i were to go for twin exos, should i get stock euro r twin exos or others? cos i heard some said that its better to remain stock den over mod.

viper76
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by viper76 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:36 am

For A get j's racing exhaust or fujisubo exhaust. Depend on which yr ur car ..if u want to mod...as what bro zhihong have mention. See ur pocket hw deep Lo. Welcome to the club.