Unanswered topics Active topics

** ALERT: Termite infestation at Sin Ming **

Home Of The Accordians
ml2spin
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

** ALERT: Termite infestation at Sin Ming **

Post by ml2spin » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Sorry -- was too pissed off at having to waste more $$$ to post this earlier and I thought it was just sheer bad luck...

But after reading that a WRX driver was also "bitten" outside Sin Ming Autocare area at 8pm (!!!!) on wednesday night on Subaru forum, this could be the start of a new wave of pest problems on the roads.

I was hit at 430pm just after picking up the car from paint shop at SIn Ming -- more details about my suay week later in the blog thread. Was bitten by Lousy Termite Arse 14 who hauled me off to a short 3 min drive back to STA sin ming for inspection. Failed that and now awaiting the officlal "love letter".

So be warned and carry more bug spray in this period!!!!
ImageImageImage

yan1261
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Re: ** ALERT: Termite infestation at Sin Ming **

Post by yan1261 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:11 pm

ml2spin wrote:Sorry -- was too pissed off at having to waste more $$$ to post this earlier and I thought it was just sheer bad luck...

But after reading that a WRX driver was also "bitten" outside Sin Ming Autocare area at 8pm (!!!!) on wednesday night on Subaru forum, this could be the start of a new wave of pest problems on the roads.

I was hit at 430pm just after picking up the car from paint shop at SIn Ming -- more details about my suay week later in the blog thread. Was bitten by Lousy Termite Arse 14 who hauled me off to a short 3 min drive back to STA sin ming for inspection. Failed that and now awaiting the officlal "love letter".

Normal lah ... now everywhere see them ...

bimbo0
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by bimbo0 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 pm

ml2spin wrote:Sorry -- was too pissed off at having to waste more $$$ to post this earlier and I thought it was just sheer bad luck...

BRO . i was stucked inside autocare because of th pests !! so big !! thy towed the wrx away .. it shud be 14 also ... scary !
fancyTHIS

2cubed
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by 2cubed » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:53 pm

:shock: Huh? Unless I'm reading this wrong , Let me get this straight....You mean they actually went into Sin Ming Auto to get you? If so That's a little bit low ball.

adrianho
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by adrianho » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:08 pm

2cubed wrote:

:shock: Huh? Unless I'm reading this wrong , Let me get this straight....You mean they actually went into Sin Ming Auto to get you? If so That's a little bit low ball.
waaaaa
this is scary...
i stay so near there only...

hifi1
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by hifi1 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Ian sad to hear this.....
Why everything I like I cannot afford and LTA cannot passed?

ml2spin
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by ml2spin » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:16 pm

2cubed wrote:

Nope -- he must have been waiting outside the gate or patrolling around the area -- so once I left the building, I barely made to it down Sin Ming Road before I was stopped.

And after my inspection, as I was filtering out to Upper Thomson Road from Sin Ming, they pulled over yet another car to check -- looks like happy hunting grounds for them -- barely 5 mins ride back to STA Sin Ming!!!
ImageImageImage

trickster
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by trickster » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Times are bad... need more quota before they kena Retrench... :evil:

kobane
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by kobane » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:56 pm

erm.

if i drive there to vicom, to get my newly fitted 2nd hand exos to be inspected, would they catch me and tell me my exos not inspected? :lol:

hifi1
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by hifi1 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:29 pm

kobane wrote:erm.

if i drive there to vicom, to get my newly fitted 2nd hand exos to be inspected, would they catch me and tell me my exos not inspected? :lol:
Yes as long as u have not get approval, u cant drive it yet so on the way to get approval is NOT good enough. Serious!

they will tell u the workshop/dealer/agent has to put a trade plate on your car and get it approved first be4 u can drive. suggest u go elsewhere for approval since Sing Ming hot spot now.

Cheers
Why everything I like I cannot afford and LTA cannot passed?

kobane
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by kobane » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:34 pm

hifi1 wrote:
kobane wrote:erm.

Yes as long as u have not get approval, u cant drive it yet so on the way to get approval is NOT good enough. Serious!

they will tell u the workshop/dealer/agent has to put a trade plate on your car and get it approved first be4 u can drive. suggest u go elsewhere for approval since Sing Ming hot spot now.

Cheers
thanks mate.

will do elsewhere over...

sshhh. cant tell when. later kena ambusheeee. :roll:

trd_rg
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by trd_rg » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:25 am

Their bi-annual bonus upcoming.. I kana before and tend to correlate that it happen always in Jul period!! :evil: pui.. resort to such low down tatics..

2cubed
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by 2cubed » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:21 pm

ml2spin wrote:
2cubed wrote:

Nope -- he must have been waiting outside the gate or patrolling around the area -- so once I left the building, I barely made to it down Sin Ming Road before I was stopped.

And after my inspection, as I was filtering out to Upper Thomson Road from Sin Ming, they pulled over yet another car to check -- looks like happy hunting grounds for them -- barely 5 mins ride back to STA Sin Ming!!!
think they are carrying this too far. Might as well have encircling ex like drink driving style in this case. Should report on them.

Come to think of it these 'happenings' seem to be taking place very close to the bonus period. Ya think we should carry more bug spray. :lol:

jef9677
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by jef9677 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:11 pm

This morning alone steven road saw Mr 7 stop a car by the side with bonnet open & check.
Late morning alone Ctr toward amk befor turn in to PIE,saw one blue lancen stop by Mr 21. bonnet was open & Mr 21 have a paper & pen write down something that he point at the engine bay.

The Ball is on . :idea:

Jimbotan
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Jimbotan » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 am

The TPs should be catching the speeding lorries and vans. IMO, this is higher priority than catching illegal mods :wink:
My car is fast....... But I am slow :wink: