Unanswered topics Active topics

Front passenger floor wet

Fit / Jazz model year 2008 onwards
castor

Front passenger floor wet

Post by castor » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:52 am

Dear all,

I have just bought a 2nd hand Honda Fit. I noticed the front passenger area carpet is moist. I searched through the forum and understand the issue could be either the door rubber seal is broke and/or the aircon condensation pipe is choked.

May I know does anyone has similar experience and if there are any reliable workshop, preferably in the east, which I can send my car for a check.

Thank you in advance for your help.

DoomsDayz
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by DoomsDayz » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:43 pm

I've encounter similar issue with my EG6 previously, not my GE8.. a leak was caused by a rusting chassis down the windscreen drainage area.. (not sure about the exact description).. Send it into any car welding workshop to let the guys check and weld up the holes before it get any worst....

My EG was so bad that a mini reservoir is formed every time it rains..
Been There Done That, What's Next????

EG6/GE6/FD2

lancer78jas
1000rpm
1000rpm

Re: Front passenger floor wet

Post by lancer78jas » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:49 pm

castor wrote:Dear all,

I have just bought a 2nd hand Honda Fit. I noticed the front passenger area carpet is moist. I searched through the forum and understand the issue could be either the door rubber seal is broke and/or the aircon condensation pipe is choked.

May I know does anyone has similar experience and if there are any reliable workshop, preferably in the east, which I can send my car for a check.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Tomika.

Has branch at Alexandra and Ubi
Time and Tide Wait for No Men