Unanswered topics Active topics

My Angst with my Autosaver Khaki Bukit

Fit / Jazz model year 2002 - 2007
murakami

My Angst with my Autosaver Khaki Bukit

Post by murakami » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Dear all,

Just to share with you my angst w Autosaver at Shunli Industrial estate, Kaki Bukit. Last week, I sent my car in for regular maintenance, my car is a 7 year old Jazz, which I regularly sent in for maintenance.

Yesterday, my car met this issue, early in the morning. The engine can be cranked, but ignition didn't happened. I waylaid a car and got the owner to help me jumpstart the car but it didn't work. So, it is not the battery, otherwise the car won't even crank. The engine is hot but it just doesn't ignite.

Then, out desperation, I called Kah Breakdown services.Did some troubleshooting with them via the phone, the car still refuse to start, so, didn't have a choice but to get them to tow into Kah Motors for them to diagnose the problem.

This morning, I receive a call from Kah that the throttle body is the faulty part, they tried cleaning and all, it just refuse to work, their recommendation to change the throttle body at a cost of $800 SGD, and they also told me that the oil filter is very filthy. How can that be when on the Autosaver checklist of items done in the maintenance clearly stated that they checked the throttle and also cleaned the oil filter, etc.

What is most irksome when I called them, is that they told me that because my Jazz is already 7 years old, anything can happen. This is not an isolated case, just last year, they replaced the battery for me and then guess what, one week later it failed, I challenged them and they said I got a lemon. I think I hit my limit, why do I even bother sending my car there to get this type of response from them?

So, that's my story so far..and I guess they autosaver lost me as a customer..
to infinity and beyond.